Failures in PWI

MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
These threads have come up over the years for lol's so maybe its time for a new one. Just describe a recent PWI failure.

Just before maintenance today we did BH 79. I wont use full names. Exotic wined it for us - thanks man, and we got Brig and Linus easy - bella.... was soloing in a few seconds and went and handed in.

I run back to Styg on my sin and Exotic makes a tactical error and gets poisoned to death at the Linus/Brig mobs so bella and her cleric go back to res Exotic and get the mobs - np so far.

I bring in my veno to save time and drag Styg half of the way back to everyone else with my sin on follow, dodging hands in the process. Exotic dc's and we never see him again.

THEN just as bella and her cleric run back to me and my sin I realize my Herc has 1 hp left because somehow I clicked incorrectly on the heal macro, and Styg kills my herc and me. Bella's cleric resses me, but Styg resets and disappears and my reletives arrive at home so I have to leave right then anyway AAARRGGGHHHHHH. b:cry
Post edited by MageMERC - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Recently did a full delta. I asked repeatedly for the barb to slam mobs off my BOA because all mobs were on me and I was doing half damage. Barb would not. Response I got from the cleric was "Maybe if you move back more". I then had to explain that with +12 bow the mobs were still going to come to me. Highest other wep refines were +5 max. Cleric later asked if we went to front of delta wouldn't harpy help kill the mobs. b:shutup She was also shocked to find out that archer did more damage at farther range.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    - On lunar BH (cleric, 3 archer,1 sin and me on seeker), I was doing full pull on my seeker on the first valley, saw one of the archer run passed me and agro the mob in front of me, then she got ***** to death while I was setting up vort b:cry

- On the same squad in lunar, 2nd valley, was waiting for cleric to port in when 2nd archer decided to do full pull. She managed to reach boss area, set BOA and dies. While I set up vort and cleric BB, she said, "wow, that hurt o.o", I doubt she even use apo or crab during that pull b:chuckle

- On one full WS run, on last, we still waiting for one member to come back from afk when the BM suddenly rushed to boss and poke it. The rest of us just stay there like an idiot as the boss and add spank said BM hard, surprisingly he managed to survive like 5 minutes before he went poof b:laugh

- On FSP run toad boss, I got DOT debuff and trying like mad to get chi to spark it off while screaming to cleric to puri it. In the end I say "bye" and poof, went back to entrance. Cleric than asked me, "Why did u kill urself? o.o" b:cry

- More fails at FSP first room, as I see countless of people got fried in lava. b:laugh
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    FC - corridor pull. I'm playing seeker. Start pull - full corridor and into boss room - get into boss room, vortex up - and I see dead team mates.

"What happened" asks I

"I didn't realise you were pulling the corridor so I hit them" says psy

Psy had hit them after I pulled most of corridor it seems, rest of team copied psy, all dead apart from the cleric who had followed me (they actually read the squad chat messages that said I was pulling corridor into boss room).
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Was outside west with some friends, a sin was there badmouthing everyone, challenging them to duels.

-stalks his gear-

5aps demon sin with +10 1st cast Nirvana daggers and mediocre armour refines.

So he comes over to me and after denying several duel invites i decide to accept the duel. The count starts, 3 - 2 - 1 and he stealths. About 10 seconds later he uses shadow teleport then triple sparks. I quickly hit badge of courage then roar at him. Now this isnt just any old roar, this is a demon roar with that smexy 100% physical damage reflection for 10 seconds. He was dead in a matter of seconds b:chuckle

And i dont think that in it self is a fail, ive been caught off guard by demon roar a few times when im not paying attention. But i beat this sin using roar 6 times before he gave up b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Was outside west with some friends, a sin was there badmouthing everyone, challenging them to duels.

-stalks his gear-

So he comes over to me and after denying several duel invites i decide to accept the duel. The count starts, 3 - 2 - 1 and he stealths. About 10 seconds later he uses shadow teleport then triple sparks. I quickly hit badge of courage then roar at him. Now this isnt just any old roar, this is a demon roar with that smexy 100% physical damage reflection for 10 seconds. He was dead in a matter of seconds b:chuckle

And i dont think that in it self is a fail, ive been caught off guard by demon roar a few times when im not paying attention. But i beat this sin using roar 6 times before he gave up b:laugh

lmao this is totally a win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2014

-stalks his gear-

For some reason I have the soundtrack to Fresh Prince of Bel Air playing in my head now..
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2014
    For some reason I have the soundtrack to Fresh Prince of Bel Air playing in my head now..
    Yes, I knew I recognized the tune....

Damn that's one fail sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]