Tips for Rebirths on Leveling

OFate - Heavens Tear
OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Can everyone put their tips here on leveling faster for those that have rebirthed?

I'm on my second and it seems to take me much longer than others I have talked to. My laptop tends to drop my wifi continually, so using the cultivation tool (PWI-Botter) is not something I feel comfortable doing unless I am at my computer.

While I've played for awhile - so much has changed and I'd like to know how everyone is managing to get back to 100-101 so quickly?

Thankies ~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
Post edited by OFate - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, personally for me, I solo FC rooms as I am too lazy to do anything else.

Take all the dailies: Cube, World Quest, Crazy Stone, etc.

Also, people are leveling much faster because BH rewards now include EXP as they didn't before.
    If my eyes aren't lying to me, BH EU is 1.8m EXP or 180k EXP b:surrender
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Can everyone put their tips here on leveling faster for those that have rebirthed?

I'm on my second and it seems to take me much longer than others I have talked to. My laptop tends to drop my wifi continually, so using the cultivation tool (PWI-Botter) is not something I feel comfortable doing unless I am at my computer.

While I've played for awhile - so much has changed and I'd like to know how everyone is managing to get back to 100-101 so quickly?

Thankies ~

If your under 100 the exp is great from every thing bh,cs,solo pv,solo or squad ff,do morai quest and use your points for the x20 exp orbs you can get daily,100 points a day will get them)do missive thats like over 2mill exp and then after your all done and bored just go grind mobs.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Base quest is also quite nice form 90 on o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    pre rebirthing - lv100 crazy stone quest, sure its 300k per day but if you keep the "Elemental Essence" saved up you can open em after rebirthing and get from 350-400k xp / 3.5m-4m xp / 35m-40m xp possibly

this can be done on either 1st or 2nd rebirth since theres an annoying lack of dailies at lower lvs

post rb, BH BH BH crazy stone BH crazy stone > FC > dailies etc not much tbh, 95+ get the benefit of having morai so morai + primal + regula dailies can net you from 12-16m xp if you also do cube.

the fantasy fruit from the lucidsilver/lucidgold also help, even if its only 17.5-20k xp it stacks up nicely if you gather many of them, i believe 20 or so of those got me from 1-30 ish on 1st rb
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Solo at- or slightly-above-level FB instances for good XP, especially at very low levels where there aren't any other quests for you between rebirth quests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • DeathsDzN - Raging Tide
    DeathsDzN - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    pre rebirthing - lv100 crazy stone quest, sure its 300k per day but if you keep the "Elemental Essence" saved up you can open em after rebirthing and get from 350-400k xp / 3.5m-4m xp / 35m-40m xp possibly

this can be done on either 1st or 2nd rebirth since theres an annoying lack of dailies at lower lvs

Elemental Essential the item you're talking about from CS 100+ can't be used til 100+ b:cute

cute title by the way
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Elemental Essential the item you're talking about from CS 100+ can't be used til 100+ b:cute

cute title by the way

then explain to me how i was able to open one i had saved up in bank for 1m xp on 2nd rebirth that shot me up from lv1 to 53?b:cute
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • DeathsDzN - Raging Tide
    DeathsDzN - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    then explain to me how i was able to open one i had saved up in bank for 1m xp on 2nd rebirth that shot me up from lv1 to 53?b:cute

b:shutup no idea, but when I tried it on my sin they didn't work b:shocked

but somethings wrong with that 2nd rebirth is 3.75x exp so that would only be 3.75mil exp not sure that's enough to go from 1-53, then again I never pay attention to the experience required til 102+b:cryb:surrender