Cooldown 2.0 seconds
Chi Gained 10
Weapon Blade or Sword

Required Cultivation Aware of the Myriad
Slash through your enemy with a swift, powerful attack,
dealing 110% of base physical damage plus 100% of weapon
damage plus 1815. Has a 40% chance to deal an additional
2060 damage, immobilize the target for 3 seconds, and
reduces the target's Defense Level by 20 for 8 seconds.

Sage version reduces the cooldown by 1 seconds.
Sage version has a 40% chance to deal additional damage.

Anyone have this skill? Does the form change im close to getting it and the suspense is killing me. If it does can someone submit screenshots or a video thanks
Post edited by _Scaletta_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm planning to get it next, 23/60 blood for it. I am thinking its a really op merge because we can spam that freeze, along heartseeker with no problem at all and just keep bm/barb at distance np
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Epikhai - Sanctuary
    Epikhai - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i do have this skill, unfortunately, the animation doesn't change at all. It still looks the same as staggering strike. Totally worth getting though.
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just got the skill and I have to say its pretty great. So far I have gravel blade and windblade. I use duelist glee sword stance so its constantly debuffs for my enemies which is so awsome I dont plan for glowblade though I feel the % is too low but let me know what you guys think
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I just got Wind blade today... the sage version says it has a 40% chance of dealing additional damage. Make note that the additional damage is actually in the form of a 2 sec DoT bleed damage, very very very minor damage. The demon version is actually nicer.

When ever the sage version procs, all 3 debuffs will proc (granted that the target is not immune to immobilization). So the immobilization is not spammable/chainable as I thought and is also based on the 40% proc chance.
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I just got Wind blade today... the sage version says it has a 40% chance of dealing additional damage. Make note that the additional damage is actually in the form of a 2 sec DoT bleed damage, very very very minor damage. The demon version is actually nicer.

When ever the sage version procs, all 3 debuffs will proc (granted that the target is not immune to immobilization). So the immobilization is not spammable/chainable as I thought and is also based on the 40% proc chance.

The immobile is not spamable which I think its unfair seeing bms and barbs got the paralyze troll skill nonetheless the 20 def lvl reduction is spamable and is probably what makes this skill shine most. Ive nuked many people to hell because of it
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    if you dont mind me asking do i need to have the sage/demon version of the 2 skills for wind blade before i can get it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    if you dont mind me asking do i need to have the sage/demon version of the 2 skills for wind blade before i can get it?

staggering + NSW
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive