Favorite moments

Options
Viktorian - Archosaur
Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Etherblade (West)
prob some old dried up thread with this but wat are ur fav moments from 2013-present?
Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
[SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
Post edited by Viktorian - Archosaur on

Comments

• Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The map crash when it left my gearless sin in Morai for a night, when 20 seconds prior had it crashed, I would've been safe with my geared archer in heaven.

Good times.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    This is the "Old Dried up thread" you where referring too btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The best moment of 2013 was the particular TW in which we had ace, met and eman up against us with Cable and Rubber both missing, it was a TW we already knew we had lost, yet it turned the other way around.. Never thought of winning that TW at all tbh. I still remember people from my faction asking me in the last 19 mins to win the TW over time rather than killing the crystal!!we took the risk and we won it!!
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The best moment of 2013 was the particular TW in which we had ace, met and eman up against us with Cable and Rubber both missing, it was a TW we already knew we had lost, yet it turned the other way around.. Never thought of winning that TW at all tbh. I still remember people from my faction asking me in the last 19 mins to win the TW over time rather than killing the crystal!!we took the risk and we won it!!

It's a good thing you were there to be able to step right up when the faction needed a winner in those dire 19 minutes
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Assend coming back after a defeat to win server champ.......then /quit game.
    re
  • Proskiii - Archosaur
    Proskiii - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Assend coming back after a defeat to win server champ.......then /quit game.

dat assend, daaaat assend indeed
    connoisseur of archosonian culture, acclaimed jurist for his controversial stance against narlan hegemony, prolific author, whose contributions to the west gate editorial challenged the co-optation of assassins into a fun-sucking alliance, leader of the FPOA (free peoples of archosaur) movement, and alleged second coming of Bruce Lee, Alexander the Great, Jackie Robinson, et al.
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Having Mark of Weakness proc on a amped and purged JakeDragonz hitting him for 20k b:laugh in tw
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • _Dimples_ - Archosaur
    _Dimples_ - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Me have more teles that I can imagine.

On the serious note. Me rekindling the flame of friendship that I have left!
    <3