Defiance Arch server

Options

Comments

• Acesstes - Archosaur
    Acesstes - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Factions growing up and then eventualy going down...ppl in faction making faction what faction is...
    Today Defiance is good...maybe tomorow won't be...things chenge and nothing is 100% sure except death...talking abaut that is pointless
    Aniway i have one statement one question and one info...
    1-question: Who calling Met spermatozoide and why?
    2-statement: MrPuLsE is one very very ugly girl
    3-Info: Diz love tomatos and he will do anything for those...hope u know what i mean :D

PS: probably i did some typo's but i quess u can undarstand what i saying...if u don't well idc ur problem english is not even mine 5th lang so...
  • sheblewme
    sheblewme Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    i payed for most of my refines and shards tyvm and i done a rogue tw without a cleric had no cleric buffs
    First off good season so far, cant complain about anything... now for this post hmmm..

Well Ganks are normally formed and provoked with prior discussion between different faction leaders, and thats how it always has been, you cant deny the fact though who organized the gank is of question and Met, probably fits best.....

As for Defiance, we are the best yup i agree, we got a lot of good and experienced people and a LOT of well geared as well as moderate geared members as well, we are organized thats for sure, and we know what we are doing when it comes to bidding/TW and of that sort....But you all fail to realize this that why we actually succeed, many of the factions like Nemesis, Sonata, Roguexxx do have the same benefits, maybe in less magnitude but they do have those resources as well, then why is Defiance on top ?

As to how i look at it, rather than being spread out in 3 different faction, merge into one particular faction and then it would really become a tough fight... spreading your own resources, into different factions, will make you more weak....

And Yeah, i wanna have 2 TW's one at 2pm, the other at 8 pm, and each of them should have 7 atk's on us... that be fun....

go make your god solo them he will win them all since he wants them haha
  • stonewolf13
    stonewolf13 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I am so glad I am no longer part of all that Jazz! Yall are some funny People.
  • Paynemaxxam - Archosaur
    Paynemaxxam - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Then maybe you need glasses...?

Screenshot courtesy of Flumeboy.

never was in my damage log only way that can happen is me fully debuffed with no buffs but other then that i dont see that damage in nw or tw
  • Mesimarja - Archosaur
    Mesimarja - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Then maybe you need glasses...?

Screenshot courtesy of Flumeboy.

so the god of all catas takes +100k crit, nice.... not so godlikely, eh? ive never got any1 hitted me more than 27k... when never having any josd in my gear :|
  • sheblewme
    edited March 2014
    Options
    never was in my damage log only way that can happen is me fully debuffed with no buffs but other then that i dont see that damage in nw or tw

lol or maybe you didn't wanna see it when you died you set there dumbfounded how could I get hit so hard when my gear is so strong yet im so fail
  • Snowy_Rai - Archosaur
    Snowy_Rai - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I don't even get hit that hard with nirvy 3rd cast gear
    edited March 2014
    Options
    sheblewme wrote: »
    lol or maybe you didn't wanna see it when you died you set there dumbfounded how could I get hit so hard when my gear is so strong yet im so fail

wasnt in my damage log so im not dumbfounded and that was with tower debuffed stack purge amp hf and such with 20+ people on me if u talk about a lucky crit then i want to see it again
  • sheblewme
    edited March 2014
    Options
    wasnt in my damage log so im not dumbfounded and that was with tower debuffed stack purge amp hf and such with 20+ people on me if u talk about a lucky crit then i want to see it again

but the point is your god remember? last time I checked once your god you don't die or am I wrong?
  • sheblewme
    edited March 2014
    Options

I mean you claim to be the best thing out there and even with ganks "you don't die" but when you do die your ego pushes it back and its nothing more then something lucky xD get real xD im tellin you get off that high horse of yours its not safe for someone like you
  • stonewolf13
    edited March 2014
    Options
    b:chuckle bum bum bum bah!
    edited March 2014
    Options
    but the point is your god remember? last time I checked once your god you don't die or am I wrong?

that was before name change and only people in defiance known when i change my name we was joking im not the only cata barb in defiance with god in his name its called this anyone can put god or goddess in there name with identity stone other people who read this post that took it to world chat on server call them selfs of gog of trolling and such but i wasnt chicken enough i did change my name im one of the few old school cata barbs left of the server when aps barbs where thin now u see barbs pulling cata disappearing slowly now factions have seekers or bms pulling cata
  • Roeham - Archosaur
    Roeham - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    OMG maybe Gun could come back and teach you humility your ego is so out of control
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    that was before name change and only people in defiance known when i change my name we was joking im not the only cata barb in defiance with god in his name its called this anyone can put god or goddess in there name with identity stone other people who read this post that took it to world chat on server call them selfs of gog of trolling and such but i wasnt chicken enough i did change my name im one of the few old school cata barbs left of the server when aps barbs where thin now u see barbs pulling cata disappearing slowly now factions have seekers or bms pulling cata

"old school cata barbs?"

I'm with Roe, your ego is out of control man.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mesimarja - Archosaur
    Mesimarja - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

yeah, but do u see ChocTheGod (was that his name, i dont remember it) posting this kind of things here? i dont see :S its all u and ur ego getting hurt
  • stonewolf13
    edited March 2014
    Options
    go Go Cata Veno's
  • sheblewme
    edited March 2014
    Options

ok:
    1. its been the same barbs that have been on this server that are cata barb not many so if they quit that's why they got bms and seekers now.
    2. you put your name as god because you claim yourself as the best barb on this server so don't sit there and say its a joke we all know about your ego
    3. and the ones who put their selves as gods don't go out **** talking either xD so don't say it was fun but unlike some of the others they aren't fail like you
  • stonewolf13
    edited March 2014
    Options
    *i have eat'n 2 bags of popcorn and 1,2 liter of diet pepsi!
  • sheblewme
    edited March 2014
    Options
    i did change my name im one of the few old school cata barbs left of the server when aps barbs where thin now u see barbs pulling cata disappearing slowly now factions have seekers or bms pulling cata

your not old school idk where the hell you got that from you been around what a year or two at the most so don't go around making yourself seem like you been here forever
  • Roeham - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    *i have eat'n 2 bags of popcorn and 1,2 liter of diet pepsi!

LMAO b:laugh
    edited March 2014
    Options
    your not old school idk where the hell you got that from you been around what a year or two at the most so don't go around making yourself seem like you been here forever

my barb been on server since march 17 2010 thats more then 4 years
  • Roeham - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options

BS maybe your ego has but not your barb
  • sheblewme
    edited March 2014
    Options

your barb has only been on the server since January maybe December 2012 but you haven't been here before or if you have you wouldn't mind doing your ancient tome since that tells us your exact date of starting
    edited March 2014
    Options
    a4b5aae6-5916-41c6-beca-75a4f2e68e33_zps1292805b.png
    edited March 2014
    Options
    no comment because u both where proved wrong
  • Destructoooo - Archosaur
    Destructoooo - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Mk, i usually dont go on the forums but this is just too funny....

@Payne:

Not much to say, theres loads of barbs that are/would be better then you if they had the same gear as you do. Your gear is the only thing keeping u up that long in tw/nw. I challenge u to go play on a private server and do an 80v80 TW there with everyone being equally geared. Would love to see how long you would be a 'God' there.
    As far as being oldschool goes.... Gundum is way more oldshool then u'll ever be. And im prettu sure u never pulled cata with tt90/99 as endgame gear.

@BDoomed

Your comparing Defiance to Nemesis as a superiour faction while Nemesis wasnt around for a year and we only started rebuilding about 2 weeks ago. If your still butthurt about not being able to beat us a year ago even after merging into other factions it really is time to get over it.
    1 Question tough, did you already make a new conspiracy post of Rogue and Nemesis (and Sonata) vs Defiance like last year ;O? If you did please make it public, im sure loads of people want to have another good laugh like that.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Mk, i usually dont go on the forums but this is just too funny....

@Payne:

Not much to say, theres loads of barbs that are/would be better then you if they had the same gear as you do. Your gear is the only thing keeping u up that long in tw/nw. I challenge u to go play on a private server and do an 80v80 TW there with everyone being equally geared. Would love to see how long you would be a 'God' there.
    As far as being oldschool goes.... Gundum is way more oldshool then u'll ever be. And im prettu sure u never pulled cata with tt90/99 as endgame gear.

@BDoomed

Your comparing Defiance to Nemesis as a superiour faction while Nemesis wasnt around for a year and we only started rebuilding about 2 weeks ago. If your still butthurt about not being able to beat us a year ago even after merging into other factions it really is time to get over it.
    1 Question tough, did you already make a new conspiracy post of Rogue and Nemesis (and Sonata) vs Defiance like last year ;O? If you did please make it public, im sure loads of people want to have another good laugh like that.

dude, not sure of what your talking about, but your spellings and grammar, as well as your IQ level don't seem to be good enough for forums... but as you tried to be sarcastic i would give you a LOL for it as no1 else seems to be understanding or knowing of what you speak, am sure we will have fun, LOTS of fun with you around in season 3....

Kudos to all upcoming factions for the new season, hopefully we will have an awesome season ahead XD

with this signing off!!
  • Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Stupid...just plain stupidity. Wtf really? nah just old school stupid.
  • sheblewme
    edited March 2014
    Options
    a4b5aae6-5916-41c6-beca-75a4f2e68e33_zps1292805b.png

to this all I have to say is you where never on it and or you were just an unknown that no one knew about lol
  • WistaKitty - Archosaur
    WistaKitty - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    go Go Cata Veno's
    WistaKata FTW. xD
This discussion has been closed.