Tips how to **** game even more

Options
Templar - Sanctuary
Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Ok since dq page was removed i think PWI need our help in next good thing that should be removed

my suggest list in short

1. Make all DQ's worth 0 so bots get next to none profit.
2. Put Auto Culti Stone cost should be 3-5 gold per month ( no stone no botting)
3. Make Dragon orbs with chanse to fail , lets say small but it can still happen - after all this is perfect world nothign should be 100% certain
4. Afk shops pay fee per hour or day in coins or gold
5. All BH's have coin Fee like lunar without returning

list can go on but i whana see rest ideas

i bet with addin all these usefull thigns to our beloved game we could attract more new players to come and charge their easy earned money in game to keep it alive

Nothing is certain but death , taxes and pwi taking good stuff out of game.
Post edited by Templar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Dblazen - Dreamweaver
    Dblazen - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    >implying it wasn't announced in november last year it was going to be removed
    >crying about it now

This community is one of the worst i've ever seen. Then again it fits with how the company works.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    whos crying?

i am just giving suggestion what should be next removed or added
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Let's dance tango.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    >implying it wasn't announced in november last year it was going to be removed
    >crying about it now

This community is one of the worst i've ever seen. Then again it fits with how the company works.

They did tell us back in November then merely failed to act on it for now 4 months. Might as well have not warned us at all for all the good it did, tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Here's a list of ideas that were gathered b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I just got idea how to **** game even more :

They should invent some card system that boost player stats but you cant buy it or trade from playter instead you have to buy from boutiq and it would cost lets say 1--5 gold but it gives you random card and it can be bad one or good one depend on luck but it should give bad cards most of time ...
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    godzillla wrote: »
    make mobs drop nothing b:bye

From that other thread/list - absolute BEST idea ever! b:victoryb:chuckle

For that matter - why should PvEers have all the fun? No PK drops ever either. *winks*
  • Retalation - Raging Tide
    Retalation - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I just got idea how to **** game even more :

They should invent some card system that boost player stats but you cant buy it or trade from playter instead you have to buy from boutiq and it would cost lets say 1--5 gold but it gives you random card and it can be bad one or good one depend on luck but it should give bad cards most of time ...

Something like this will never happenb:shockedb:laugh
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Give cash shopers possibility to buy level 105 without FC through boutique.

Give them possibility to buy GM equipment through same boutique.

All "free to play" players will be happy to see this improvement of the game.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    or good idea for increasing profit would be if they add some item that increase stats perma like

eat some fruit and you get more vit or mag we can call it CS Fruit and it could be done uunlimited as long as you have gold ,

i charge lets say my car i could get unlimited numbers of stats and have 500-600 k hp

pwi then can sell 50 mil charms that cost 25 g and so on...
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    b:laugh I Have one b:victory

- Give compensation every time server go down
    - then let some people abuse it
    - then give them 2 weeks of BANcations
    - then allow them to return with all the op items so the can one shot people and make fun of them.
    - After that read the comments of enraged players on forum
    - repeat??? b:laugh
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    They could force us to be logged into the PWI main website while playing it AND arc at the same time....YAY more lag xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    @TZoner

Let's not forget those fun-filled DC's and server crashes. Could make it an official accomplishment to just get into the game. We could call it the, "Stopwatch: I Lasted 60 Seconds!" achievement veiwable on Arc only. b:laugh

or good idea for increasing profit would be if they add some item that increase stats perma like

eat some fruit and you get more vit or mag we can call it CS Fruit and it could be done uunlimited as long as you have gold ,

i charge lets say my car i could get unlimited numbers of stats and have 500-600 k hp

pwi then can sell 50 mil charms that cost 25 g and so on...

I like that (for some strange reason 'CS fruit' totally cracked me up xD), but you should have to get the 50Mill charms from packs. The packs will cost no less than 5 gold each, and the charm will have a 0.0000001% chance of dropping. b:dirty
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Ok since dq page was removed

Hasn't been removed as far as I know....

I just sent myself some dyes like 10 minutes ago.

That said, I'm sure it will disappear one day, but I for one am happy that we still have it 4 months after it was supposed to be removed. And presumably they will add something to Arc to make up for the loss (not that I'm expecting much there).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hasn't been removed as far as I know....

I just sent myself some dyes like 10 minutes ago.

That said, I'm sure it will disappear one day, but I for one am happy that we still have it 4 months after it was supposed to be removed. And presumably they will add something to Arc to make up for the loss (not that I'm expecting much there).

It`s still there but my guess is that they disabled all incoming information a.k.a. you will get no points from now on after the forum maintenance, since points don`t update for like a week already, or they just messed smth. up as usual.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    As long as i get petty coin for dq then its all good but really dq isnt my main profit maker in this game.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    PWE's lack of intelectual mass might result into a misunderstanding of this ironic manifestation b:bye
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Well... We could lose Sparkie.

I think he's the best thing to happen to the community for months, would anyone agree?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Well... We could lose Sparkie.

I think he's the best thing to happen to the community for months, would anyone agree?

I would agree, but I may get flamed because it could be said I'm "supposed" to agree -_-.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    a charge of coins per month for every alt there is from a single IP address.

coins charged will be based on:

- level of character
    - level of skills
    - stated points

- level of character
    IF LV100 then:
    lv30 +3,000,000m (start PK able buff lv)
    lv39 +500,000
    lv49 +500,000
    lv59 +500,000
    lv69 +500,000
    lv79 +1,000,000 (start major skill lv)
    lv89 +1,000,000
    lv99 +1,500,000
    lv100 +3,500,000 (start major instance lv)

TOTAL 12,000,000

- level of skills
    IF lv 10 + sage/demon
    lv1 skill +1,000,000 (shetty skill lv spam start in pk)
    lv2 skill +300,000
    lv3 skill +200,000
    lv4 skill +100,000
    lv5 skill +100,000
    lv6 skill +100,000
    lv7 skill +200,000
    lv8 skill +300,000
    lv9 skill +4,000,000
    lv10 skill +1,000,000
    lv11 skill +2,000,000 (start sage/demon skill)
    TOTAL 9,300,000

- stated points
    IF charged per pts used
    lv100 = +495 additional stat
    45pt +100,000
    90pt +100,000
    135pt +100,000
    180pt +100,000
    225pt +200,000
    270pt +200,000
    345pt +300,000
    360pt +300,000
    405pt +500,000
    350pt +1,000,000
    495pt +2,000,000
    TOTAL 4,900,000
    additional 45pt thereafter shown on stat menu +3,000,000
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • whatever1234
    whatever1234 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    how about taking out the bidding hall, so the only way to get anything from boutique is to actually spend money... bye bye free to play...