FC Run Team

darknessrise
darknessrise Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
Do you hate when your FC team wait 10 mins for someone do the first move? I know I do. I already have 6 worst FC team and all of them are noobs. When I FC run, I FC run fast. No one should slow down unless it is importance. I am a Blademaster (Not RB) and there was a RB Blademaster. Which one should pull the most? You guys might say the RB since he is a reborn but no. He is wearing a PvE armor which is useless in FC and his def is very low. His magic def is also lower. He is using TT80 dual axe which he can't solo mobs. So the only person who can solo mobs is me. I have to pull for all my teams and I hate it. So for you guys and girls out there, this are what you have to do in FC Run.

1. Don't slow down. Why? FC run can be finish fast even in lvl85+ since I know a lot of people can solo fc in 85+. I can solo FC in 90+ under 1.5 hours. Full team FC should take under 1 hours. 90+ should take under 30mins.

2. The first two Shades, only one person can kill it. No team killing it. If someone have skill jump (meaning that can jump to mobs like seeker or sin) they should fight it. Why? They can skill jump to the next shades on the other side of the walls. If no one have that, use mage to kill it. Why? They can still hit it with magic when behind walls. The rest of the team can clear halls or one person that is a tanky (BM, Seeker, Barb) pull it all and DD them all at once.

3. If you think that sins can only solo FC, then you are wrong. I can solo FC too because I am a BM. G15-G16 is good to fc run and R9 is good to use. When you are doing your very first FC run (noobs) where a good armor and weapon because you might (do) not know what to do plus you might be the first person to die.

4. Solo tanky for not RB must have crabs and/or herbs because if your FC run team don't have cleric, you will die even tanky. Mage mobs can kill tanky easy unless you are RB. I been too many FC run team and see many tanky (Barbs, Seeker, and BM (not me)) die all the time. (Those who are BM die tanky in fc run make us BM look bad) If your team have sin, always take the BP since you will be tanky a lot. If there are more then one tanky in RC run, let them switch when necessary (If possible and they can't be squishy or they will die easy)

5. Must have Sin or Cleric. Why is that? Sin can BP everyone and cleric can heal plus increase your phys def and mag def. You can have both or one of them. For me, I only need sin's BP since there are no point of having more then one unless it is WS.

6. When you finally reach the EXP room, there is one boss. (Option) You can or could kill the herpes since they will or might get in your way a lot. Kill the middle herpes since that herpes DO get in your way a lot. If you have the sin, BM must get ready for DD since DD at first is safe. You can aoe as long that one bomb mob is far. If people say don't aoe, they are noobs unless they aoe too early or aoe when that one mob is way to close. (Found many FC team like DD in the exp room vs Boss) The rest is mobs. Depend on what team you have, if you CAN'T handle full mobs fight, DON'T fight them all. Limit yourself and your team. Don't get too cocky like a Barb (since they exp room stealing a lot when full mobs killing) AOE only if you can and BM can stun if they need it (if they are noobs and they say no, use stun BM)

That is all what I can say. I been in too many worst FC Run team ever and I make this post so they can understand that FC run uhh.... well, IDK what is this post is mostly about. Oh well, this post is half noobs guide and half is my rage of having the worst FC run team. Hate it when FC team run slow and FC team is full of noob wait for someone to do the first move.

b:angryDon't follow other players all the time. Clear the halls and kill the shades.b:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Life doesn't have a meaning until you play in PK server.

PK = #1 Most Wanted

Non Pk = Low Life = Boring = No meaning of life
Post edited by darknessrise on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It was interesting to read in a way...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Do you hate when your FC team wait 10 mins for someone do the first move? I know I do. I already have 6 worst FC team and all of them are noobs. When I FC run, I FC run fast. No one should slow down unless it is importance. I am a Blademaster (Not RB) and there was a RB Blademaster. Which one should pull the most? You guys might say the RB since he is a reborn but no. He is wearing a PvE armor which is useless in FC

Kinda stopped taking you seriously there...
    And gosh try not to be too modest or anything. Just go solo your own if you got nothing but problems with running with other people because you're so pro geeze.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknessrise
    edited March 2014
    Kinda stopped taking you seriously there...
    And gosh try not to be too modest or anything. Just go solo your own if you got nothing but problems with running with other people because you're so pro geeze.

LOL. I didn't even read this when I rage. But when I read it, I laugh to myself. I'm not that pro yet until I have full set R9rr with +12. Yea, I might go solo or only join in with my friends only since my friends only know what to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PK = #1 Most Wanted

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That blue text.
    Do you hate when your FC team wait 10 mins for someone do the first move? I know I do. I already have 6 worst FC team and all of them are noobs. When I FC run, I FC run fast. No one should slow down unless it is importance.

Waiting might seem frustrating, but keep in mind some people most likely enter the squad through wc or when someone has asked them to join from friendlist/faction chat. This means their toon could be ANYWHERE, they might need to get their gears and other needed stuff for FC. Not everyone stand prepared for fast multi runs 24/7 bc people also have other things to do.

People AFKing in middle of FC is frustrating but in some cases that can be forgiven - there are good and bad reasons to AFK.

How about you go try some questing and grinding to cool off your FC rush?

I am a Blademaster (Not RB) and there was a RB Blademaster. Which one should pull the most? You guys might say the RB since he is a reborn but no. He is wearing a PvE armor which is useless in FC and his def is very low. His magic def is also lower. He is using TT80 dual axe which he can't solo mobs. So the only person who can solo mobs is me. I have to pull for all my teams and I hate it. So for you guys and girls out there, this are what you have to do in FC Run.

Some RB people are indeed noobs but so are some non-RB people... usually mainly the kind who multirun FC or multirun heads. What do you mean by "PvE gears"? APS gears are good and viable option for any decent blademaster in FC but also axe blademasters can be useful and good pullers there. Idk what your "PvE" gears are.

If you don't like pulling, get a barbarian or seeker. If you can't, stop crying.

1. Don't slow down. Why? FC run can be finish fast even in lvl85+ since I know a lot of people can solo fc in 85+. I can solo FC in 90+ under 1.5 hours. Full team FC should take under 1 hours. 90+ should take under 30mins.

I'd rather have a safe run than rush it and have people missing/die/confused. Not everyone need to level to 100 as fast as possible. b:bye
    2. The first two Shades, only one person can kill it. No team killing it. If someone have skill jump (meaning that can jump to mobs like seeker or sin) they should fight it. Why? They can skill jump to the next shades on the other side of the walls. If no one have that, use mage to kill it. Why? They can still hit it with magic when behind walls. The rest of the team can clear halls or one person that is a tanky (BM, Seeker, Barb) pull it all and DD them all at once.

Lol doesn't really matter how u do shades as long as they're dead... in RT almost every squad has a sin who can solo them, if there's no sin then we just get them out of the way and pull mobs to bishop shade, leave others kill bishop shade while puller pulls mobs back to rocks and resets them. GG, ready to full pull.
    3. If you think that sins can only solo FC, then you are wrong. I can solo FC too because I am a BM. G15-G16 is good to fc run and R9 is good to use. When you are doing your very first FC run (noobs) where a good armor and weapon because you might (do) not know what to do plus you might be the first person to die.

I could solo FC on my 93 mystic, this means nothing. My barb solos FC faster than some BMs.

If you run FC as a noob, PLEASE TELL THE SQUAD! I'll be more than glad to help if you are willing to listen.

4. Solo tanky for not RB must have crabs and/or herbs because if your FC run team don't have cleric, you will die even tanky. Mage mobs can kill tanky easy unless you are RB. I been too many FC run team and see many tanky (Barbs, Seeker, and BM (not me)) die all the time. (Those who are BM die tanky in fc run make us BM look bad) If your team have sin, always take the BP since you will be tanky a lot. If there are more then one tanky in RC run, let them switch when necessary (If possible and they can't be squishy or they will die easy)

Lol herbs for what? Only mystics really need herbs to keep their mana pool up and seekers could use a few for vortex in last room pull but other than that not really necessary. Crabs would be ofc nice to have.

Mage mobs are weak. My lvl 8x alt barb (non-rb) pulls full magic pull. And by full I mean I start before the shades, get all groups before bishop mobs, turn back and go to third shade. GG.

5. Must have Sin or Cleric. Why is that? Sin can BP everyone and cleric can heal plus increase your phys def and mag def. You can have both or one of them. For me, I only need sin's BP since there are no point of having more then one unless it is WS.

I've ran FC with 6 mystics, 5 clerics and 1 wizard, wizard+psy+2 venos+mystic+cleric, archer+mystic+veno+psy+seeker... I disagree. Everything is possible.
    6. When you finally reach the EXP room, there is one boss. (Option) You can or could kill the herpes since they will or might get in your way a lot. Kill the middle herpes since that herpes DO get in your way a lot. If you have the sin, BM must get ready for DD since DD at first is safe. You can aoe as long that one bomb mob is far. If people say don't aoe, they are noobs unless they aoe too early or aoe when that one mob is way to close. (Found many FC team like DD in the exp room vs Boss) The rest is mobs. Depend on what team you have, if you CAN'T handle full mobs fight, DON'T fight them all. Limit yourself and your team. Don't get too cocky like a Barb (since they exp room stealing a lot when full mobs killing) AOE only if you can and BM can stun if they need it (if they are noobs and they say no, use stun BM)

Herpes? What herpes? b:shocked People usually time AoE wrong at exp room boss so it's easier to tell them not to AOE at alll... unless they really know their job! What comes to last pull... it's easiest pull in entire FC.
    That is all what I can say. I been in too many worst FC Run team ever and I make this post so they can understand that FC run uhh.... well, IDK what is this post is mostly about. Oh well, this post is half noobs guide and half is my rage of having the worst FC run team. Hate it when FC team run slow and FC team is full of noob wait for someone to do the first move.

b:angryDon't follow other players all the time. Clear the halls and kill the shades.b:angry

Or how about try teaching them. Ever thought that?

b:bye
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • darknessrise
    edited March 2014
    That blue text.

Waiting might seem frustrating, but keep in mind some people most likely enter the squad through wc or when someone has asked them to join from friendlist/faction chat. This means their toon could be ANYWHERE, they might need to get their gears and other needed stuff for FC. Not everyone stand prepared for fast multi runs 24/7 bc people also have other things to do.

People AFKing in middle of FC is frustrating but in some cases that can be forgiven - there are good and bad reasons to AFK.

How about you go try some questing and grinding to cool off your FC rush?

Some RB people are indeed noobs but so are some non-RB people... usually mainly the kind who multirun FC or multirun heads. What do you mean by "PvE gears"? APS gears are good and viable option for any decent blademaster in FC but also axe blademasters can be useful and good pullers there. Idk what your "PvE" gears are.

If you don't like pulling, get a barbarian or seeker. If you can't, stop crying.

I'd rather have a safe run than rush it and have people missing/die/confused. Not everyone need to level to 100 as fast as possible. b:bye

Lol doesn't really matter how u do shades as long as they're dead... in RT almost every squad has a sin who can solo them, if there's no sin then we just get them out of the way and pull mobs to bishop shade, leave others kill bishop shade while puller pulls mobs back to rocks and resets them. GG, ready to full pull.

I could solo FC on my 93 mystic, this means nothing. My barb solos FC faster than some BMs.

If you run FC as a noob, PLEASE TELL THE SQUAD! I'll be more than glad to help if you are willing to listen.

Lol herbs for what? Only mystics really need herbs to keep their mana pool up and seekers could use a few for vortex in last room pull but other than that not really necessary. Crabs would be ofc nice to have.

Mage mobs are weak. My lvl 8x alt barb (non-rb) pulls full magic pull. And by full I mean I start before the shades, get all groups before bishop mobs, turn back and go to third shade. GG.

I've ran FC with 6 mystics, 5 clerics and 1 wizard, wizard+psy+2 venos+mystic+cleric, archer+mystic+veno+psy+seeker... I disagree. Everything is possible.

Herpes? What herpes? b:shocked People usually time AoE wrong at exp room boss so it's easier to tell them not to AOE at alll... unless they really know their job! What comes to last pull... it's easiest pull in entire FC.

Or how about try teaching them. Ever thought that?

b:bye

Lol. Thanks for that. Well, I play a PvP server and my faction called all the mobs uses only armor and weapon a PvE since it is weak and useless to pk others. Yea, I solo grind a lot to cool down my anger. The only time I teach someone on FC run is this one guy who pay me 100k. I am type of guy who no longer help anyone but will help if they pay or help me too. I solo mobs a lot and I never want to do it all the time. I some time get bored. I need herbs since I skill spam my aoe a lot. I keep my aoe in a shortcut icon. Herpies is in the exp room but only have 3-5 totals (forgot how many) and the middle one fly back and forward all the time which could get in the way of getting heads. I only now running a two man squad know and running full fc team with my faction.

I remember that I help a lot with newcomer but know I stop because I give up on teaching them. When I first join a pking faction, we never help noobs and only help the pro. So since I join in their faction, I change only on online mmo. I did left that faction because of dark evil pking can do to people. I did try to help but I can't help them all the time.

I wish I know how to play a barb. The only char that I am good at is bm, sin, cleric, and veno. Anyone else is hard for me. I wish someone can teach me how to help newcomer since I am not good at it anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PK = #1 Most Wanted

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Lol. Thanks for that. Well, I play a PvP server and my faction called all the mobs uses only armor and weapon a PvE since it is weak and useless to pk others.

"Mobs uses only"? Who even walks with such gear? TT 70 is good enough for FC and everyone should be able to afford it, at least here on RT despite some idiots who use dreamchaser gears.
    Yea, I solo grind a lot to cool down my anger. The only time I teach someone on FC run is this one guy who pay me 100k. I am type of guy who no longer help anyone but will help if they pay or help me too. I solo mobs a lot and I never want to do it all the time. I some time get bored.

Then you honestly should stop complaining, take a good look at the mirror and wonder who is the one causing issues in your FC runs - is it your squad or your narrow mind? b:cute
    I need herbs since I skill spam my aoe a lot. I keep my aoe in a shortcut icon.

Funny thing my BM is fine with any decent MP pots regardless of the skill spam.
    Herpies is in the exp room but only have 3-5 totals (forgot how many) and the middle one fly back and forward all the time which could get in the way of getting heads. I only now running a two man squad know and running full fc team with my faction.

*Harpys. There's 5 harpys in the exp room. Did you really take my question seriously?
    I remember that I help a lot with newcomer but know I stop because I give up on teaching them. When I first join a pking faction, we never help noobs and only help the pro. So since I join in their faction, I change only on online mmo. I did left that faction because of dark evil pking can do to people. I did try to help but I can't help them all the time.

If you are not ready to help them, you have no right to complain.
    I wish I know how to play a barb. The only char that I am good at is bm, sin, cleric, and veno. Anyone else is hard for me. I wish someone can teach me how to help newcomer since I am not good at it anymore.

Thus you think you can judge others' gameplay if you don't even know their class well? What a hypocrite.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    He is wearing a PvE armor which is useless in FC

Why is this useless in FC?
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Why is this useless in FC?

It is a PvP server, you need to PK mobsb:laugh