Plea to GM's

Options
SyntherosX - Harshlands
SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
For those of you who don't want to read here is a video:
http://youtu.be/g94tmyqitUo

Please forward this message to the ticket staff, supervisors and all tiers of service required until it is resolved.

GM Support Staff

Please Look into and release my faction member's Account. I've assisted my faction member the best I could through weeks of reply's in the ticketing system that has gotten nowhere.

My faction member's account was taken over by a would be script kiddy who stole vital account information.

We have pleaded with you for assistance and received red-tape, and eventually perminant account lock.

If someone comes to you asking for assistance because of a vulnerability. I don't think it is right or justified to disable the account when there are other methods of proving the validity of ones proper account holder.

This ticket has been going back and forth for weeks on end and to no avail. We want JUSTICE!!! We have played for many years with our faction member (_MANDI_ - lnfestation) and we demand his account be released. No more shall we stand and watch as our friends around us dwindle due to wrong decisions made by your company. This is UNACCEPTABLE and we will not sit by and watch as a member of our community, our server, our faction, OUR GUILD be cast into damnation of the system of which you have so often erased countless players before him. RELEASE MY FRIEND! RELEASE he who has grown as part of our family the BankaiGOD's! There is only so much one can tolerate and here THIS DAY I draw the Line. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS AS THE END!

GM's REVIEW RETHINK REDO what you have to do to release my faction member's account

Owners Ticket # 140305-001411
Faction Leader's Ticket # 140313-001181
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
Post edited by SyntherosX - Harshlands on

Comments

• ihumpashley
    ihumpashley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I totally agree. +1
  • blood23war
    blood23war Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    So this is how pwi treats its customers....unban the accont!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • williamkiley7
    williamkiley7 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    If GM's ignore this then the player concerned has grounds for a lawsuit. Considering the amount of money he probably spent.
  • Xinova - Harshlands
    Xinova - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Please un ban this account it is not fair of how much effort one puts into their character and yet be banned please re think of what you have decided and give this individual a chance :) Please
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    +9999999999!!!!
    GMs gotta unban account, this is no way of treating a player, a BankaiGOD member! f:angry
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Crying - Harshlands
    Crying - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I agree,GMs please unban our friend we miss him and PWI was his favorite game.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    That's an illegally sold account. :U

If it's not, then he at least -attempted-.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    That's an illegally sold account. :U

If it's not, then he at least -attempted-.

Mandi has never sold his account or anything of the sort. I'm on vent with him day in and day out fighting with gm's for justice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
  • ihumpashley
    ihumpashley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The GMs of this game have been allowed to have their way with us for far too long. This is one of the most unjust things that I have ever seen. has been a loyal patron of perfect world and a loyal player. He spent his hard earned dollars into this game! More importantly he took time out of his LIFE time that you can never get back. And this is how he is rewarded? In his hour of need he is met with absolute disregard for his predicament. GMs we are asking you to show compassion, to show a little human decency. Remember that there are REAL people behind the keyboard, remember that there are REAL people that sit and take time to play YOUR game to keep YOU fed, to keep a roof over YOUR head. The least you could do is show some compassion.
  • candybabay2
    candybabay2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    unban .... please he is apart of BankaiGods family... PLEASE UNBAN HIM !!!!!!!b:sad
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Talking about banned accounts and tickets. This thread should be locked up.

Please do so.
    He/she/it was banned for a reason. Leave it at that.

If GM's ignore this then the player concerned has grounds for a lawsuit. Considering the amount of money he probably spent.
    NOPE. PWI owns the account. They can do what they want with it. The person owns nothing. PWI owns everything.

The GMs of this game have been allowed to have their way with us for far too long. This is one of the most unjust things that I have ever seen. Mandi has been a loyal patron of perfect world and a loyal player. He spent his hard earned dollars into this game! More importantly he took time out of his LIFE time that you can never get back. And this is how he is rewarded? In his hour of need he is met with absolute disregard for his predicament. GMs we are asking you to show compassion, to show a little human decency. Remember that there are REAL people behind the keyboard, remember that there are REAL people that sit and take time to play YOUR game to keep YOU fed, to keep a roof over YOUR head. The least you could do is show some compassion.

I am sure they are thankful for them spending money on a FREE TO PLAY GAME. He chose to put his time and money into the game. Being banned, having the game shut down etc.... is a chance they take when playing. It doesn't mean anything. Like you said. It is THEIR game. Feeding them? Putting a roof over their head? So now that this person can no longer spend money on game, they are gone hungry and lost their home? Please give me a break. GTFO
    unban .... please he is apart of BankaiGods family... PLEASE UNBAN HIM !!!!!!!b:sad

Who gives a rat ***. Being in Bankaigod doesnt give them special privledges over anyone else.

Stop being to ****** dramatic. No wonder everyone makes fun of bancrygods

A Plea to GM's Please ban bankaigod. Their tears are flooding the City or Archsaur. Or at least give everyone boat mounts so we can get around the city. K thanks.
    NGTUy53.png

• /ARONA - Harshlands15
    /ARONA - Harshlands15 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    b:cry im so sad **** is my friend
    PLEASE UNBAN HIM
  • /ARONA - Harshlands15
    /ARONA - Harshlands15 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    PLEASE UNBAN HIMb :cry
    PLEASE UNBAN HIMb:cry
    PLEASE UNBAN HIMb:cry
  • DaBaddest - Harshlands
    DaBaddest - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I've known ***** for a LONG time - free his account, its not fair for anyone this way! Take the extra step to help someone in need!
  • Kayli_M - Harshlands
    Kayli_M - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    UNBAN the acc What happened to him couldn't be helped and the fac that the acc. banned for it is wrong.
  • Cool_Era - Harshlands
    Cool_Era - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Please Unban Him,
    Please Unban Him

Please Unban Him

for Those Of You Who Don't Want To Read Here Is A Video:
    http://youtu.be/g94tmyqituo

Please Forward This Message To The Ticket Staff, Supervisors And All Tiers Of Service Required Until It Is Resolved.

Gm Support Staff

Please Look Into And Release My Faction Member's Account. I've Assisted My Faction Member The Best I Could Through Weeks Of Reply's In The Ticketing System That Has Gotten Nowhere.

My Faction Member's Account Was Taken Over By A Would Be Script Kiddy Who Stole Vital Account Information.

We Have Pleaded With You For Assistance And Received Red-tape, And Eventually Perminant Account Lock.

If Someone Comes To You Asking For Assistance Because Of A Vulnerability. I Don't Think It Is Right Or Justified To Disable The Account When There Are Other Methods Of Proving The Validity Of Ones Proper Account Holder.

This Ticket Has Been Going Back And Forth For Weeks On End And To No Avail. We Want Justice!!! We Have Played For Many Years With Our Faction Member (_mandi_ - Lnfestation) And We Demand His Account Be Released. No More Shall We Stand And Watch As Our Friends Around Us Dwindle Due To Wrong Decisions Made By Your Company. This Is Unacceptable And We Will Not Sit By And Watch As A Member Of Our Community, Our Server, Our Faction, Our Guild Be Cast Into Damnation Of The System Of Which You Have So Often Erased Countless Players Before Him. Release My Friend! Release He Who Has Grown As Part Of Our Family The Bankaigod's! There Is Only So Much One Can Tolerate And Here This Day I Draw The Line. We Will Not Accept This As The End!

Gm's Review Rethink Redo What You Have To Do To Release My Faction Member's Account

Owners Ticket # 140305-001411
    Faction Leader's Ticket # 140313-001181
  • you101
    you101 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    i seriously dont understand the ****** logic of this ****** gms sitting there doing nothing a player that plays the game for alongtime gets perma banned because someone else hackes his account like seriously is that the way gms deal with hackers in this server i feel like quiting the game i have spend 1000$ in this game and right now with what i heard i think gms are sitting behind their desk and playing with their d1cks instead of helping and finding the real hacker seriously u guys need to do something about this poor guy account i want to see that gms are fair gms and they look for the players that playing this game.Mandi didn't do anything wrong to be deserved to get Perma banned this is ****** **** i love you gms and i want to hear that you guys well fix this issue and get his account back <3 u all thanks for ur hard work.
  • kingmarvel
    kingmarvel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    here we go pwi failing to really do there job why dont they just fire these guys and hire people willing to take the time to do there jobs if it was anywhere else they would be fired for poor proformance please pwi do your job to your full capability we beleave in you and here a time you can show you really care about us and not just a paycheckb:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Totally parody'ing this btw. I feel it's my duty.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • foley3k
    edited March 2014
    Options
    you101 wrote: »
    i seriously dont understand the ****** logic of this ****** gms sitting there doing nothing a player that plays the game for alongtime gets perma banned because someone else hackes his account like seriously is that the way gms deal with hackers in this server i feel like quiting the game i have spend 1000$ in this game and right now with what i heard i think gms are sitting behind their desk and playing with their d1cks instead of helping and finding the real hacker seriously u guys need to do something about this poor guy account i want to see that gms are fair gms and they look for the players that playing this game.Mandi didn't do anything wrong to be deserved to get Perma banned this is ****** **** i love you gms and i want to hear that you guys well fix this issue and get his account back <3 u all thanks for ur hard work.

Thanks for the cash for a FREE TO PLAY game. Dont let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha

kingmarvel wrote: »
    here we go pwi failing to really do there job why dont they just fire these guys and hire people willing to take the time to do there jobs if it was anywhere else they would be fired for poor proformance please pwi do your job to your full capability we beleave in you and here a time you can show you really care about us and not just a paycheckb:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory

Pretty sure they did their job by banning this person. They care more about their paycheck then someone they dont know.

If bancrygods care so much about this person. Pool some money together, give it to him and he can start fresh. Its easy to lvl now. If not, then **** and stop crying.
    NGTUy53.png

• foley3k
    edited March 2014
    Options
    whos foley prolly just another nab O WELL FREE lNFESTATION A.K.A MANDI_

I'm Foley nice to meet you. _Foley_ from harshlands. I am too lazy to take the time to find out how to add my in name game to the side. Any other questions please feel free to ask.
    NGTUy53.png

• evan334
    evan334 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I just farted a rainbow when i saw the video O.o
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Yup, your efforts may be noble, but talking about bans (and not even your own at that) is against the rules of the forum. Seeing as nobody has gotten to this yet, I'm going to have to close this. Sorry.
This discussion has been closed.