Town teleport while Auto-cultivating.

Pistdoff - Archosaur
Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Whenever i use my auto cultivation system in game, i find that anywhere between 5mins and 10mins of botting, i will town teleport and it all stops.

No one i speak to seems to have this problem yet i cant properly enable my botting to farm coin.

Ihave a macro with my normal attack as the skill.
I have bloodpaint as my assist skill every 60secs.
Time ive set it to 120mins.
Pick up all drops.

Why does this keep happening?

Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
takes 3.3m
takes 6.1m
takes 7.1m
takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
Post edited by Pistdoff - Archosaur on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Repair your weapon & armors etc before you start auto-cultivating. I think it town portals you when your weapon or armor is broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • UprightMan - Sanctuary
    UprightMan - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    probably u run out of mobs... if ur bot is without mobs for more than 1 min it ports u back... or u get stuck in terrain.. then it ports u back too

but... why do u use BP every 60 secs? it should last 30 mins at least if u have it at lvl 10 ... if u use it that often it eats way too much mp... can also be a reason that u port back... no mp for BP... bot waits to refill mana ... more than 1 min on sin... port back to town
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Hmm my gear isnt broken and i fully repair it after doing my dailies which is when i usually farm.

I tried using it every 1000 seconds but i didnt know if because of the time between skills was so long, maybe thats why i kept porting back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

• UprightMan - Sanctuary
    UprightMan - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i have BP at 1800 and just auto attk on and dont have any problems with botting till dagger goes down
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Try setting your cultivation radius wider. Also try not to bot where there are (too many) others botting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    no one is botting in my area where i am.

Also i changed my BP to 1000 seconds and i look away for approx 30secs and when i look back, ive town ported again..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    From what I've seen it's related to the radius your bot is set at. Not too large or too small. I stopped having the problem when I set my radius at 100m, but you may have to experiment to find the proper setting for your char.
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    WHY/HOW AUTO-CULTIVATION STOPS?
    - you can start/stop it by pressing F12 key
    - if you move your char manually
    - when time is up you will port back to safe zone (in case TP is in cooldown, it will use teleport incense from your inventory)
    - when durability of your weapon is 0
    - if hyper exp time is completed (even though your auto-cultivation time is still on)
    - if you die
    - if your ping gets too high it might stop your auto-cultivation

Source: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1666621

This little thing helped me lots :D
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    untill you sit there and pay attention to what is going on with the bot to make it teleport you wont know
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ping getting too high might be the case (i was town porting also at first).
    Originally i was trying auto-culti with flying mobs, so I moved onto ground mobs.
    After moving myself to ground mobs and setting my radius to 1000m, I havent town ported since.
    Maybe this will help ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I mostly TP due to lag spikes, ever since the damn expansion my client likes to freeze, and it`s not only on my PC, installed PWI on laptop also, same problem, might be my router or smth that causes it, either way it`s annoying, also when it seems to tele is when I kill too fast and mobs can`t respawn in time. Biggest problem is when smb enters my area, the lags are insane even though everything is off, customizations, effects, etc.
  • BlackRapture - Raging Tide
    BlackRapture - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Had this issue yesterday, in the cube, while trying to raise pets while botting room 3. My reason for the town portal was because I ditched the weapon to save on repairs, and the game's mechanics read that as a 0 durability. Now the issue I'm having is after the first few kills, my toon ignores mobs and runs around like a stoner having hallucinations. It doesn't select the nearest target to hit. After enough of that, my toon ends the botting session. I've concluded that my internet is the root cause of this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...when things collapse around you...
    ...they are merely falling into place...
  • Zymari - Archosaur
    Zymari - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you have your something under 50-75 meters and you kill everything inside that range too fast for them to respawn, your toon with townportal b/c there is nothing for it to attack. Set your attack range a bit wider and change blood paint to something closer to the time that your BP lvl allows. I learned that lesson on my veno a few weeks back.

The other option here is that some evil bastardo keeps killing mobs in a line moving away from your toon so that you follow it over a cliff or to something that will kill you for sure.