remove ARC!!!!

frostybottom
frostybottom Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
what the hell is wrong with ya and this stupid arc?!

obviously it do not work but still you keep pushing it everywhere!!! for what reason? make us all just more pissed?! co i don't see other reasons actually!
nothing is working correct since you just throw it to our faces! even pwi-wiki is down coz THAT FKN STUPID ARC!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT!!!!!

TAKE IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIFE N PLAYING PWI WAS PISSING ENOUGH BEFORE ALREADY!b:angry
Post edited by frostybottom on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2014
    1. If you were pissed about the game before Arc, why are you still here?

2. I already had a vote on it, they didn't listen.

3. There are ways to work around it. Most are pretty easy. Unfortunately for some, it may require the use of a search engine and the ability to read and follow directions.

/inb4close
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MILAVA - Dreamweaver
    MILAVA - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    idk what is your problem, arc works fo meb:bye
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yah, Arc works perfect! o.o
    Never saw any problem with it. Many big game have such a program ;D you should get used to this!

About pwi wiki...well u didnt read the forum? They said it will be down because they gonna update it! Wiki needed update long time ago ;D So its actually nice they decided to do it!

Hi everyone,

We will be conducting maintenance on the Wiki starting today, March 14th, around 5PM PDT. Maintenance is expected to last for around 1 week (give or take) & access to and editing of the Wiki will be unavailable during this time. The extended maintenance timeframe is due to an infrastructure update.

We definitely recognize that the Wiki is an important tool for many of our players and we will work as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks,

The PWI Team
  • kacprowiczkacper
    kacprowiczkacper Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    even pwi-wiki is down coz THAT FKN STUPID ARC!!!!!!!!!!!!

This: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1678991

And Arc works fine for me. I am even started to like it... b:shutup
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    After the three of us had a long debate ( Me, myself and I ) myself won and decided to install ARC.

Me and I had to concede after a couple of days that ARC was not as bad as they first thought.

Myself sat in the living room smiling and laughed out loud as Me and I fought over the redeem codes and which toon to place it on.

Myself thought that ARC works surprisingly the same as STEAM..... but kept that information from Me and I as they might have another debate on that again.

ME, myself and I are now very happy with ARC and have found no real issues with it.

Me did mention that people are always afraid of something new and that it is human nature to fear the unknown.

I and myself had to agree on this....

xLeeu

EDIT:
    Me just wants to explain to OP that if he could read he would have seen that the wiki is off for a 1 week maintenance...not due to ARC. I and myself wants Me to to tell the OP that chill pills are not that expensive and should work you out around $5 for 20. ( you only need 1 a day ...your case maybe 2.. but still worth it )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Whocares about arc I haven't installed it yet due to laziness.
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    LadyOya - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Seeing as you asked so nicely...

b:chuckleb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvychar, for the awesome sig b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Yup, gonna just close this.
This discussion has been closed.