glitch or something new i missed

Options
Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
ok so I got to do a quest killing flying mobs. Go to summon my pet and cant I try a few times restart game still nothing. so I land on the ground and it lets me summon my flying pet. So is this a glitch or did PW turn off the abbility to summon pets wile on your flying mounts and if so why?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Tigriss_o - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    for already a month or so u cant summon pet while flying ;/
    idk if PW will fix it
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Old glitch, it will be fixed, someday...
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Haven't been around only hop on when there is a slow day in the real world every few months.

thats real great gotta friggen land if i need my flying pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    ok so I got to do a quest killing flying mobs. Go to summon my pet and cant I try a few times restart game still nothing. so I land on the ground and it lets me summon my flying pet. So is this a glitch or did PW turn off the abbility to summon pets wile on your flying mounts and if so why?

This glitch happened a few months back. Among other things OPKossy has already said:

(most recent post)
    They do not have an exact ETA. Word was sent to China and they're waiting fo a patch to be sent to them. Our current CM has expressed hopes that it will be in the next few patches but we do not know for certain as of this time.

And please, just ask in the thread here that already covers this topic next time.
    This thread was first posted months ago in the Quality Corner. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1653221 So the only thing you can really do is wait for a fix. This glitch is a pain I know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Was wondering if this was a "fix" of some sort because it happened near the same time you stopped being able to hit mobs that were resetting. This was usually used while hiding behind something and killing the mobs prior to it reaching you.

The reason I consider this similar is many venos fly in the air, unreachable by mobs, and then send a flying pet down. Pet dies? Oh well, the veno is in no risk while killing the mobs. So I thought maybe they were changing that game mechanic.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Was wondering if this was a "fix" of some sort because it happened near the same time you stopped being able to hit mobs that were resetting. This was usually used while hiding behind something and killing the mobs prior to it reaching you.

The reason I consider this similar is many venos fly in the air, unreachable by mobs, and then send a flying pet down. Pet dies? Oh well, the veno is in no risk while killing the mobs. So I thought maybe they were changing that game mechanic.

These are my theories;

- The fix about mobs are unable to take damage while resetting (kinda like if they had IG) was to fix bugs, just like the FCC glitch where you spam spawned the goons. First they just reduced the goon exp, but now the glitch is actually fixed. Can no longer spam spawn goons.

- Fixed the bug where you can wear your wings while sitting on forexample mount or w/e. You did this by falling down from sky while summoning mount. Now with this "fix" this can no longer be done. Just not very smart for venomancers and other people with air baby pets >.>
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!!

complain
    complain
    complain
    and complain!

Just land,summon pet.fly away it isn't like your actually doing the stuff in real life or something that gonna burn 200000000 calories..fail is fail.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!!

complain
    complain
    complain
    and complain!

Just land,summon pet.fly away it isn't like your actually doing the stuff in real life or something that gonna burn 200000000 calories..fail is fail.

It does take quite some time forexample in UCH wind part where main part takes place in air, and then you have to fall down on one of the platforms only to fly up again. Most disadvantage I would say is in pk, especially 1vs1. I had found it usually easier to get time to resummon my pet in the air, but I can no longer do that.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)