Sparkiesoft Q&A Session 3/18-3/21 [UPDATED]

Options
sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Starting tomorrow 3/18 I will be holding a Q&A session in-game starting around 3pm server time PST. You'll be able to chat with me, ask me anything you want (appropriately of course) and just sort of hang out. I'll be doing this for 30 minutes and will be doing two servers a day.
I plan on having my character sit in Archosaur, the city (Not server), so look for me there.

Here's what the schedule will look like for this week:

3/18:

Lost City - 5PM Server Time
Archosaur - 5:30PM Server Time

3/19:

Sanctuary - 3PM Server Time
Heavens Tear - 3:30PM Server Time

3/20:

Raging Tide - 6PM Server Time (3PM My time)
Harshlands - 6:30PM Server Time (3:30PM My time)

3/21:

Dreamweaver - 6PM-6:30PM Server Time (3PM-3:30PM My time)

As for the Morai server, you probably won't see me on there since the time differences, and because the EU CM team will be holding their own events for that server. This in no way means I don't want to do it, because I do. However, because I am not the CM for the EU server, that is not my place.

Edit: Alright all done! I had a lot of fun, and hope you did to! Keep an eye out on the forums for more events soon to come!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Also you'll be attending my in-game wedding on the 22nd because I said so.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Ooh! Hopefully I can be there in LC xD.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'll try to be on. I hope you're prepared...you might get bombed with questions~
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
  • sparkiesoft
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'll try to be on. I hope you're prepared...you might get bombed with questions~

That's the plan

Haha
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hey all,

3/21:

Dreamweaver - 6PM-6:30PM Server Time (3PM-3:30PM My time)

b:angry I'm coming for you Sparkie...........

Why keep nerfing sins with all the new expansions? b:cry
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    b:angry I'm coming for you Sparkie...........

Trying to figure out how sins got nerfed this expansion...'cause they weren't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'm very curious as to how you expect to receive all your questions.

It's almost assured that if you do PMs you'll be flooded before you can even read the question, so just wondering :D I would love to ask nonsense questions rather than to whine about unfixed issues.
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    o: oooo I hope I can make it!

I wanna see what toon you make. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    This is a conspiration, This is the only day I can't log in game on HL. D=

Come the 22nd for Longknife's wedding. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • sparkiesoft
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'm very curious as to how you expect to receive all your questions.

It's almost assured that if you do PMs you'll be flooded before you can even read the question, so just wondering :D I would love to ask nonsense questions rather than to whine about unfixed issues.

No plans really, just ask away in global chat or direct chat. Might get a bit spammy, so maybe I'll have you all meet me somewhere and just ask/talk directly instead of over global. We'll see!
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Just wondering if You cannot realy answer most of the question asked here on the forum, how could you answer most of the questions Youl get from players ingame, most of them will be when will You fix problems, not many ppl know only china devs could fix problems, and they just dont realy care about PWI. Would be better to make some kinda of event, like there was once, dont know why, when a GM spawned some mobs in Lost city who dropped molds and some stuff, or the catshoped GM, selling some rare stuff for cheap, never saw that one but i know there was. CM ingame is a good thing, game becomes again boring, there is only dailys to do, theater is broken, noone anymore doing the race(no chalenge and worthels prizes), would be nice to have something new including GMs or CM, just for fun if nothing else, i mean...i can see WC all day long, You will be probably nuked by lame and iritating questions.

Then again its will be nice to see a CM ingame :) b:chuckle
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Make the meeting out side of safe zone on PVP servers, that's gonna be fun. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sparkiesoft
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Just wondering if You cannot realy answer most of the question asked here on the forum, how could you answer most of the questions Youl get from players ingame, most of them will be when will You fix problems, not many ppl know only china devs could fix problems, and they just dont realy care about PWI. Would be better to make some kinda of event, like there was once, dont know why, when a GM spawned some mobs in Lost city who dropped molds and some stuff, or the catshoped GM, selling some rare stuff for cheap, never saw that one but i know there was. CM ingame is a good thing, game becomes again boring, there is only dailys to do, theater is broken, noone anymore doing the race(no chalenge and worthels prizes), would be nice to have something new including GMs or CM, just for fun if nothing else, i mean...i can see WC all day long, You will be probably nuked by lame and iritating questions.

Then again its will be nice to see a CM ingame :) b:chuckle

It doesn't have to be game related questions, this is more of an AmA, except appropriate.

Haha
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    No plans really, just ask away in global chat or direct chat. Might get a bit spammy, so maybe I'll have you all meet me somewhere and just ask/talk directly instead of over global. We'll see!

Let's make a game out of it. Become an enlarged catshop in a obviously dead town; the first people to find you get to ask? :D

So much win here!
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    :O I wana know the top 5 questions asked on HL when its over so you better keep track.

Whatchutalkingabout? aside from broken jail being lackluster everything else they got was stupid strong. I half expected the devs to give ya'll the new stun thing that makes me want to roll a BM.
    Wheres my invite?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • sparkiesoft
    edited March 2014
    Options
    :O I wana know the top 5 questions asked on HL when its over so you better keep track.

Good luck with that, I have the memory of a goldfish.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Wow, this'll be fun. A GM in the game again. I don't know if I'll be able to make it, but good luck to you sparkie! I hope you'll live through the RT players. We can kinda be......over attentive.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Neat!
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Comment removed, i fail at reading dates
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    While i absolutely LOVE this idea...i mean actual interaction is great..this makes me wonder what sort of questions we could ask you IN game that we cant ask you on forums. As i see it you are going to get so bombarded with nabs asking you to do stuff for them or just getting moronic questions that this entire endeavor will be a waste of time....but GL to you in this feat i hope to see you there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Trying to figure out how sins got nerfed this expansion...'cause they weren't.

Well not really a nerf, but screwed by the cards.

Sins get less damage from battle & destroyer cards than any other class. And this the Leveling of those cards is not as beneficial as other cards.

For A cards:
    Assassins: +150
    Other classes: +200

(its less for all card levels, just don't remember the numbers atm.)

b:cry
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Well not really a nerf, but screwed by the cards.

Sins get less damage from battle & destroyer cards than any other class. And this the Leveling of those cards is not as beneficial as other cards.

For A cards:
    Assassins: +150
    Other classes: +200

(its less for all card levels, just don't remember the numbers atm.)

b:cry

Attempting to feel sympathy...unable.

Yeah, go check out the new OP sin skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Folieadeux - Dreamweaver
    Folieadeux - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Even if it's just for 30 mins, I think it's pretty awesome that you'll be visiting us in-game, sparkie!

And like Narcillatrix, I'm also curious what class your toon will be. :o
  • Lazaraes - Archosaur
    Lazaraes - Archosaur Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Here's what the schedule will look like for this week:

So does this mean it will be a reoccurring (dare I say weekly) thing? It would be awesome to see you around more often. b:victory Sad I missed today's already though. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    GRAB YOUR TORCHs & PITCHFORKs!!!

a CM will be there :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • sparkiesoft
    edited March 2014
    Options
    So does this mean it will be a reoccurring (dare I say weekly) thing? It would be awesome to see you around more often. b:victory Sad I missed today's already though. b:cry

This particular event may not be weekly, but I do plan to at least have more in-game events. Not exactly sure what and how many, but that's my plan.
    edited March 2014
    Options
    This particular event may not be weekly, but I do plan to at least have more in-game events. Not exactly sure what and how many, but that's my plan.

We need a mystic GM pls make a mystic as char on HL. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Grimmjow_J_ - Archosaur
    _Grimmjow_J_ - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I am so very happy to say I was there for this. It was fun and a great surge of hope back into the server. I know it may seem like a "small, trivial" thing to some, but to others it was a big show of attention. Grats on the new icon btw Sparkie (just now getting a chance to see it since the site hasn't been working on my comp for a week or so f:victory)!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I just wanted to say a big thanks to you Sparkie for stopping by Arch server today. And for attempting to answer my questions in between all the goofy ones. b:chuckle So nice to see you actually interact with the players on server instead of standing there saying nothing. And now that i have finished the epic "Find A GM On Server" quest can i have my real life prize now. b:cute