Great Things Missed

Allonade - Dreamweaver
Allonade - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Tideswell (East)
As some may have noticed, though many may not care, I've been on an unwilling 10 month hiatus due to a deployment. With it coming to an end soon enough I'd love to reconnect with some people prior to returning and get the goings-on to help me hit the ground running...if people can provide brief summaries of things that've gone on and where the servers stands I'd grandly appreciate it.

To all those who I might've irked in the past, I'd love to look at this as a new opportunity.

To friends I've held before and still hold in great respect- I look forward to reconnecting with as many of you as possible.

Very Respectfully,
~Allonade (The off brand fruit-juice that no one wants to sip)
Post edited by Allonade - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    omg allo \o/ *glomps*

hmm, the game changed quite a bit since you went on hiatus. Nation war got modified quite a bit, the average gear is a lot better then it use to be and the latest expansion brought a card system and passives skill to increase our stats. To gain those though, got to reincarnate and lvl up again (you get an xp boost) to be able to get all that. Those stats are really strong and kind of force pvp player to reincarnate or deal no damage and die easily. Beside that, the expansion brought more daily ( b:sad ) and skills upgrade/merges.

server wise, beside vex disappearing, the tw factions did not change too much, some are havign up and downs though lately. Pk is not that active and you rarely see even 10 person at west.

Dunno what else i could say about the changes
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you survived without pwi for 10 months I'd say it's maybe a better idea to look for another game. Game requirres more and more dayli repetive **** to stay equal, plus less active pvp lol.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    As some may have noticed, though many may not care, I've been on an unwilling 10 month hiatus due to a deployment. With it coming to an end soon enough I'd love to reconnect with some people prior to returning and get the goings-on to help me hit the ground running...if people can provide brief summaries of things that've gone on and where the servers stands I'd grandly appreciate it.

To all those who I might've irked in the past, I'd love to look at this as a new opportunity.

To friends I've held before and still hold in great respect- I look forward to reconnecting with as many of you as possible.

Very Respectfully,

*glomps owllo*b:kiss
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you survived without pwi for 10 months I'd say it's maybe a better idea to look for another game. Game requirres more and more dayli repetive **** to stay equal, plus less active pvp lol.

Pretty much this. If you are looking just to reconnect with old friends then it is still a good glorified chat system
  • Allonade - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2014
    @ Ebri
    EBRI!!!<3

I'm sad to see that things've changed so grandly but I am willing and able to get back to speed I am confident in that...I might skip some of the daily bump and grind but who's to say until I see what it ultimately amounts to.

Outside of the updates to the toons, how much has gear changed or can my +10 R9RR still keep up?

@Heartz

Love the advice, I've felt no personal obligation to come back and would probably be better not to but I've a good many people who I enjoy talking with and honestly...don't have much better to do in the position I'm in.

@Dion

<3 good to hear from you brother.

@Smash

I've missed you smashy...we'll have to have some well glorified chats ^.~
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Very Respectfully,

R9r2+12 deities with NW upgrades and a full set of S cards or gtfo. Get working son.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Allonade - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2014
    R9r2+12 deities with NW upgrades and a full set of S cards or gtfo. Get working son.b:chuckle

Aww...v.v I've a 12 weapon and helm...everything else is only 10'd...thought that I could at least stand average anymore- I'll be fine without gear though, should just be nice to get back to chit chats and friendly pk.
  • Lilcojones - Dreamweaver
    Lilcojones - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    hi baby
  • Adibeiie - Dreamweaver
    Adibeiie - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hope to see you back soon Allo! You'll be fine with the gear you've got though, it'll just take a bit of work and doing dailies in game to rebirth and start collecting War Avatar cards. Ebri is scary now though, just warning! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dreamweaver ~ Tempest ~ 105/102/102 Cleric
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hope to see you back soon Allo! You'll be fine with the gear you've got though, it'll just take a bit of work and doing dailies in game to rebirth and start collecting War Avatar cards. Ebri is scary now though, just warning! b:sad

b:surrender what no, im not scary, i cant even kill a fly
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    b:surrender what no, im not scary, i cant even kill a fly

Never doubt Ebri senpai. Ebri will do what she pleases.
  • Allonade - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2014
    Adi <3

I've no problem believing Ebri is more terrifying than ever, I'll follow the same logic as before...join her squad/faction/side so I don't have to run from her...I don't like being hunted by a lass like her.

@Son
    Ain't that the truth...she's the leaf that tell the wind to beat it cause she feels like going the other direction...who knew the wind could be tamed...when she gets confused...tornado's, who'd've thunk it.
  • Adibeiie - Dreamweaver
    Adibeiie - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Never doubt Ebri senpai. Ebri will do what she pleases.

I thought I was your senpai SonH...well, may PWI have mercy on your soul. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dreamweaver ~ Tempest ~ 105/102/102 Cleric
  • dreamweaverhatch
    dreamweaverhatch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    AYE WELCOME BACK ALLLLO HOPE ALL IS WELL CHU NABBY <3b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Allonade - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2014
    Not sure which toon you are but thanks! All is well, just going to be very happy to be back on land...the open ocean is soothing but I tired of not seeing hills and mountains...most beautiful sunrises you'll ever see but I belong on land...
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Outside of the updates to the toons, how much has gear changed or can my +10 R9RR still keep up?

No and Yes

No because unless you get your "spirit" up you take a ton more damage and deal way less damage to others in PVP, but once you get your spirit to a decent number then yes the gear is ok again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Allonade - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2014
    Thanks a heap Sun, if you check your PM's we should talk later since you've a better perspective for talking about the changes to our classes and how I ought be aiming for gear changes shortly.

~Nade