Unsealing flyers from Undercurrent Hall

Options
Toryni - Raging Tide
Toryni - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Hi all!

I recently got a flyer that can be "unsealed" at the aerocraft forge to make it 3.3. What mat do I need for this? It says wishful wing token, but I thought that was something you could send in a ticket in exchange for a FREE flyer. Can someone clarify this for me? Also, what is the going price for this item on RT server?

Thanks a million!b:cute
~ Toriano ~ Demon Mystic 102-102-101 ~

Sage Cleric 101-101-100/Sage Seeker 100-100-100
Demon Sin 102-101-8x/Sage Wiz 101-101-100
Sage Psy 100-100/Demon BM 101/Demon Veno 96
Post edited by Toryni - Raging Tide on

Comments

• bluesmist
    bluesmist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hi all!

I recently got a flyer that can be "unsealed" at the aerocraft forge to make it 3.3. What mat do I need for this? It says wishful wing token, but I thought that was something you could send in a ticket in exchange for a FREE flyer. Can someone clarify this for me? Also, what is the going price for this item on RT server?

Thanks a million!b:cute
    You need an item called "Augment Device" that is only available in two kind of packs, Joy Scroll and Primal Cache. the chance of getting it is 0.008%.
  • Toryni - Raging Tide
    Toryni - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    So if this "augment device" is so rare, is there really any point to buying/selling the Undercurrent flyers?
    ~ Toriano ~ Demon Mystic 102-102-101 ~

Sage Cleric 101-101-100/Sage Seeker 100-100-100
    Demon Sin 102-101-8x/Sage Wiz 101-101-100
    Sage Psy 100-100/Demon BM 101/Demon Veno 96
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Honestly buying a sealed flyer is pointless and a rip off since the speed is awful. Not sure what the point of needing an Augment Device is considering if you have the device you can get whatever flyer you want even if you don't have the sealed version.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    So if this "augment device" is so rare, is there really any point to buying/selling the Undercurrent flyers?

Not really, but people are idiots and will buy **** because of it. I have seen sealed fliers being sold for 40-100 mil on world chat bids when they first started to drop in Hidden Dragon's den, so yeah. Of course, now prices are much lower, it would seem the new instance has a higher drop rate for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Personally, I'd buy a Sealed Dues Omega, just for looks.
    I haven't seen anyone get the Augment Device but based off these prices, I can almost be assured that that item will be 100m-200m
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Personally, I'd buy a Sealed Dues Omega, just for looks.
    I haven't seen anyone get the Augment Device but based off these prices, I can almost be assured that that item will be 100m-200m

It's over 200 mil.
    Why I say buying sealed fliers to unseal them is insane?
    It's because the augment device can be exchanged directly for a 3.3m/s flier of your choice, without needing any sealed flier in the first place, by simply sending in a ticket and waiting for it to be exchanged by a GM after maintenance.
    If course, if one, such as yourself, wants it only for the looks (believe me, I can relate), then by all means, get one, but I still think the selling price for them is way too high, taking into account it's a 1m/s flier. They are farm-able and not bound, so that's always great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The UCH flyers are made out of swag
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Honestly buying a sealed flyer is pointless and a rip off since the speed is awful. Not sure what the point of needing an Augment Device is considering if you have the device you can get whatever flyer you want even if you don't have the sealed version.
    same point you need to wear fashion in PWI b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The UCH flyers are made out of swag

Get out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    the item you need to craft the flyers at the uch forges is called 'wishful wing token', and on sanc it has been sold for 150m several times
    the sealed flyers r for the impatient ppl who dont want to wait till they got it from support i guess lol
    and ye wishful wing token is correct cos i had it myself, its just named wrong on database (just check, diff augments diff flyers)
    took gms a while to identify the item themselves
    but i guess since its listed as augment device on database u can get the new flyers with that one as well..