Can we please just nerf the 50's daily sky owl mobs already?

13»

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2014
    This is a very good post indeed.
    Agreed

Sweetiebot, give slamstone 10 points for an awesome summary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Sweetiebot, give slamstone 10 points for an awesome summary.
    SylenThunder - Sanctuary awards 10 points to slamstone!
    slamstone is now in 6th place for March 2014 with 10 points (10 points overall).
    SylenThunder - Sanctuary can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Pinktopaz - Archosaur
    Pinktopaz - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Reawakened. b:angry

b:sad My bad "Reawakened" it is b:cute
    “Friendship is the bestiest thing that comes to life . Friends will always be there for you don't worry about the fakes worry about the people who had your back from the start and never treated you wrong always remember they are your real friends don't never take them as granted because one day your going to lose a good friend by the way your action's are when you see a good friend stick to that person .”
    ― Marilyn Monroe b:victory
  • Alice_Nyan - Dreamweaver
    Alice_Nyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My veno is full g16 and i can just make a big pull, wait the pop up and kill all mobs without die. Isn't that hard. Try use fortify + feral concentration when you are going to pull, wait pup one and then nova =) you will be fine.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Over all most people are saying this is not needed. I agree that some things in game should not be able to be just a walk in the park.

Some good advice given as well from other members.

With the above in mind im not going to log. I dont like calling to make the game easier after all no challenge if you can do everything easy.

I will stop watching this post now.

Thanks,