Missing Sale!

NextToYou - Raging Tide
NextToYou - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Where did the ocean orb sales go? Seems like every since people got free +10s this sale has been a little bit stingy. Last ocean orb sale we had was at December for 48h which was higher than the old average 25 gold per ocean.
Post edited by NextToYou - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Where did the ocean orb sales go? Seems like every since people got free +10s this sale has been a little bit stingy. Last ocean orb sale we had was at December for 48h which was higher than the old average 25 gold per ocean.

full +8 is the new full +10 I guess.... U.U
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That's our fault only. If we had abused the glitch we would be +11 for free by now.
    I'm still waiting, guess for 7 months now, with 500 gold saved for a 10*/25gold sale. b:surrender
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That's our fault only.

!?!?!?

Maybe yours. Mine not at all.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    !?!?!?

Maybe yours. Mine not at all.

Meaning you abused the hell out of it OR you didn't read the hole sentence (or he edited xD)
    edited March 2014
    Meaning you abused the hell out of it OR you didn't read the hole sentence (or he edited xD)

First of all thats the whole sentence.
    Second, he sad WE, which is completely incorrect since majority of players didn't abused orb glitch.
    And third, who gave him the right to put me or anyone else that didn't had anything to do with it in same bucket with orb glitch abusers.
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I do agree that there are many who abused the hell out the glitch, just as many who did not get a chance to recieve anything from it..

I guess that the way it is the innocent suffers for the guilty.. when they guilty party just sit back an laugh not even caring to the fact that knowing greed is what's killing everything now
    Bahamas represent
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    First of all thats the whole sentence.
    Second, he sad WE, which is completely incorrect since majority of players didn't abused orb glitch.
    And third, who gave him the right to put me or anyone else that didn't had anything to do with it in same bucket with orb glitch abusers.

That's exactly what I said. I said "WE" because WE, "the majority of players didn't abused orb glitch" (me included), cannot upgrade our gear for a reasonable cost because... You know what? I'll not draw to explain simple things to people here. I'll reformulate my sentence.
    That's our fault only (besides Temptatio/V, and all people who didn't wake up in a good mood today).
    - Ye, I'll not edit it, lazy mode here. Hope you're happy now.

Don't need be upset about it. I tried to use a little of sarcasm, not all people like it - and some clearly don't understand - although it might be my english, not my native language and I'm far from be good at it.

All I want is a 10* sale like everyone else I guess b:surrender. I mean, I'm waiting for 7 months, come on PWE b:angry
    edited March 2014
    That's our fault only (besides Temptatio/V, and all people who didn't wake up in a good mood today).

LOL
    well ... this is actually funny
    thx
    Im in better mood now
    b:chuckle
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yea an Orb sale be nice. I don't wanna stay at +7 and I didn't abuse the stupid code. >:[
  • naddan
    naddan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sparkiesoft, shine us with your magic and give what the community desires! Ocean orb sale for 25 gold a piece is what we want the most on sale.
  • Im_Not_Sure - Archosaur
    Im_Not_Sure - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The way I see it, they just had a MoG sale and now a GST sale so they have 2 options: wait till we have more money to spend, or have it soon and then another later this year so those who spent it all on r9 have to wait just as long as everyone else did to get +10/11/12

Most likely theyll wait a while for everyone to get money to spend but we can hope
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014

i didnt even got 1 of those 10*
    Im still very mad that PWI IGNORED all the ppl who didnt receive anything at all...and of course they didnt care about those who abuse it either ..they let them keep +10 refine (which they made into +11/12 even)
    Instead they put new content sooner just to shut us up ;D and of couse..closed the thread about it

I do want my refine to be +10..but do i want to pay while others got ir for free?...no.. :/