Bridge of Endless Love Quest

Snowphoenix - Dreamweaver
Snowphoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
I've been waiting for almost an hour on the bridge. I can't go around the quest and there are no male characters willing to help me finish the quest. Why would you make a quest so dependent on the opposite sex? If I can't get a male character to help me, then I will have to abandon my character with no hope of finishing the start area. Please put in a work around for this. b:cry
Post edited by Snowphoenix - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What is love?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gainkay - Morai
    Gainkay - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have the same problem, trying to get the kiss on the right spot on the bridge, we tried everywhere, but nothing

Edit:
    I found the solution for me: logging out and back in b:tired
  • SheNit - Sanctuary
    SheNit - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have the same problem, trying to get the kiss on the right spot on the bridge, we tried everywhere, but nothing

Edit:
    I found the solution for me: logging out and back in b:tired

Go to the west end of the north bridge and wait till kids start running and follow them to the NPC.
  • Tyshia - Sanctuary
    Tyshia - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've been waiting for almost an hour on the bridge. I can't go around the quest and there are no male characters willing to help me finish the quest. Why would you make a quest so dependent on the opposite sex? If I can't get a male character to help me, then I will have to abandon my character with no hope of finishing the start area. Please put in a work around for this. b:cry

im having the same problem hopefully they will fix it bcuz its BS
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just used T to find male toons in the area, and PMed them until I found one willing to help.

Activate the hug/kiss icon while embracing rather than using the Kiss option on the embrace menu seemed to be the key to getting it to work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Go to the west end of the north bridge and wait till kids start running and follow them to the NPC.

I've been waiting for an hour for someone to show up with no luck.

Really makes me not want to play anymore. Although my wanting to play is not really important, since I can't...

I tried this suggestion, but nothing happened. What do you mean by waiting for the kids?
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • felipejackal
    felipejackal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    2 value tips:

- Use the button that's glowing, instead option of embrace

- trash quest, get it again, n only u kiss
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If the quest bugs out when you do kiss someone it's because of the same bug thats been around for decades when completing a quest or step while in someones arms. Gainkay solution of relogging is the only real solution to fix the stuck quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tenryo82
    tenryo82 Posts: 1
    edited January 2014
    yeah this is really disappointing. to require 2 opposite sex players to finish a quest is redundant. especially on such an obscure game.

i tend to dump money into f2p games (Champions, STO, Neverwinter, etc) and would probably have on this game too. I like the graphics, playstyle, and story.

But with this one STARTER QUEST, im now going to simply uninstall this game and never return.

You guys [PWE] need to rethink this. And when what appears to be a moderator or GM basically says "welp, this is a bug, we're not gonna fix it, relog and hope it works" something is seriously wrong. Good thing you guys have such great games from Cryptic to sustain your company.

Also, Gainkay's solution.. was to finding a spot.. not the whole problem of happening to find another person in this crappy and overly long starting area. I'm guessing you guys don't get many new players on PWI.

well played PWE, well played. b:angry b:irritated b:infuriated
  • cafelatte
    cafelatte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What is love?
    Baby don't hurt me
  • keirachoi
    keirachoi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have the same problem, I don't think this is convenient at all. Has anyone found a fix or is willing to help me finish the quest? ugh
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    baby dotn hurt me,

no more.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    keirachoi wrote: »
    I have the same problem, I don't think this is convenient at all. Has anyone found a fix or is willing to help me finish the quest? ugh

I recommend making a cleric alt on a second account and then flying over and helping your character out.

Going to close this for necro now but if you have any more questions about the starter zone, feel free to create a new thread or make a post here. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1664121

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.