Knights vs Insurrect, FINAL WAR - 03/01/2014

Kniraven - Lost City
Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Twilight Temple (West)
This war was a lot of fun, and I'd like to thank all members of both factions for the great fights throughout the season.

I wanted to make this video a little special and more enjoyable/exciting to watch so their are some comedic captions/highlights and some zoom-ins/freeze frames of good scenes.

Knights vs Insurrect (FINAL) (03/01/2014) PWI Lost City TW

As always, feel free to comment and tell me what you liked or disliked about the video.
Please be civil, kind, and refrain from flaming or baiting.

I will not reply to troll comments or questions used to poke at me or my members.
I will ask a mod to remove them.

It was a good season with you guys.
Maybe we will fight again if you break through "The Great Wall of ChinaTown".

Until then, best of luck everyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kniraven - Lost City on

Comments

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This war was a lot of fun, and I'd like to thank all members of both factions for the great fights throughout the season.

I wanted to make this video a little special and more enjoyable/exciting to watch so their are some comedic captions/highlights and some zoom-ins/freeze frames of good scenes.

Knights vs Insurrect (FINAL) (03/01/2014) PWI Lost City TW

As always, feel free to comment and tell me what you liked or disliked about the video.
    Please be civil, kind, and refrain from flaming or baiting.

I will not reply to troll comments or questions used to poke at me or my members.
    I will ask a mod to remove them.

It was a good season with you guys.
    Maybe we will fight again if you break through "The Great Wall of ChinaTown".

Until then, best of luck everyone.

Final? O___O Season is already ending? But..but did pwi even announce it?

Edit: Anyways about the video ;D I loved it.
    Loved those comment in video xD some made me laugh
  • das7002
    das7002 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    He means final as in Knights is cut off from attacking Insurrect anymore. ChinaTown took a land from Knights several weeks ago (absolutely no doubt in cahoots with Kniraven, but Azura and Kniraven will no doubt deny it). It was an obvious attempt to prevent Insurrect from taking more lands from Knights even though it Knights was only attacked in the first place because ChinaTown got every guild on the server to attack Insurrect at once, because apparently ChinaTown can't handle Insurrect on their own.

Lately though, Insurrect has been refusing to show for ChinaTown wars if multi-attacked out of spite, if they want a real war (as seems to be indicated by multiple people saying "GF Crystal" in world chat, and QQ that Insurrect never shows) they need to be the only ones attacking.

All in all, it's a messy drama because ChinaTown can't beat Insurrect when in an honorable 1v1, so they resort to petty politics to get more **** yellow on the map b:chuckle
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    das7002 wrote: »
    He means final as in Knights is cut off from attacking Insurrect anymore. ChinaTown took a land from Knights several weeks ago (absolutely no doubt in cahoots with Kniraven, but Azura and Kniraven will no doubt deny it). It was an obvious attempt to prevent Insurrect from taking more lands from Knights even though it Knights was only attacked in the first place because ChinaTown got every guild on the server to attack Insurrect at once, because apparently ChinaTown can't handle Insurrect on their own.

Lately though, Insurrect has been refusing to show for ChinaTown wars if multi-attacked out of spite, if they want a real war (as seems to be indicated by multiple people saying "GF Crystal" in world chat, and QQ that Insurrect never shows) they need to be the only ones attacking.

All in all, it's a messy drama because ChinaTown can't beat Insurrect when in an honorable 1v1, so they resort to petty politics to get more **** yellow on the map b:chuckle

A lot of that is inaccurate.

I've colored the green things as true.
    I've colored the red things as false.

1.)

Knights is allied with ChinaTown because of Insurrect's alliance with Knights #1 KoS.

Knights was neutral with both ChinaTown & Insurrect. Both of those factions attacked Knights, and Knights attacked both of them as well. We did not want to have any part in their feud. It was our desire to remain neutral.

Knights #1 KoS is Zodian.
    ZaytroX is Zodian's leader. ZevreX is ZaytroX's brother and he was recruited to Insurrect at the time.
    Whenever Knights & Zodian were fighting, ZevreX would come and assist him in fighting us.

When more Insurrect arrived, a side had already been chosen for them, so they would assist Zodian.
    When ChinaTown members arrived, they would see Insurrect fighting Knights, and assist Knights.

Literally every single fight Knights had with Insurrect back then started as a Knights vs Zodian fight where ZevreX got Insurrect involved. Because of this, when Flash_man sent me an ally request I accepted it. If Insurrect was going to assist our enemies, we decided we would assist theirs.

That is how the CT & Knights alliance formed. Knights was already allied with VF because we had Zodian & in the past ThaClick as mutual KoS.

Believe it or not, I actually think LDavinci (Insurrect Leader) is a nice person. I spoke with him a couple times about Knights wish to remain neutral in regard to CT & Insu, but that it was not possible if they were going to constantly assist our #1 KoS. He did not agree with me and here we are today.

Insurrect too has allies. They chose bad ones...

Perhaps next season will be different, but this season the consequences of those bad choices are playing out.

2.)

ChinaTown & Insurrect have had 2 wars this season. In one of them, Insurrect lost. In the other, ChinaTown lost. The defending faction won after a 3 hour war both times.

Since those battles, Insurrect has lost many players and ChinaTown has gained many.
    I don't think it looks good for Insurrect when they do have their next 1v1.

Finally, Insurrect very boisterously announced/proclaimed in WC several times that the only reason they didn't defend CT was because it was smarter to defend 2 lands than 1. That being said, when it was only a double attack they still chose not to defend CT.

I'm not sure if Insurrect leadership is aware of this or not but, CT would not be #1 on the map if they had chosen to defend CT instead. VF wasn't going anywhere & Knights didn't have much room to spread out either. I think that was a tactical error on their part.

NOTE : I am not being disrespectful, so please don't reply disrespectfully.
    I went ahead and replied to this comment because the person was not rude in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Oh i see ;O
    Well Season will end in 2 weeks or so anyways i think
  • Flash_man - Lost City
    Flash_man - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    das7002 wrote: »

wonder when you going to remember when insu first attacked ct and insu lost to a 3 hr war, just how ct did the same and lost to a 3 hr war..... kinda stalemate atm and do you mind talking on your main instead of a alt plox. b:laugh
  • Areashii - Lost City
    Areashii - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Such strongie.
  • Badburton - Lost City
    Badburton - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    A lot of that is inaccurate.

I've colored the green things as true.
    I've colored the red things as false.

1.)

Knights is allied with ChinaTown because of Insurrect's alliance with Knights #1 KoS.

Knights was neutral with both ChinaTown & Insurrect. Both of those factions attacked Knights, and Knights attacked both of them as well. We did not want to have any part in their feud. It was our desire to remain neutral.

Knights #1 KoS is Zodian.
    ZaytroX is Zodian's leader. ZevreX is ZaytroX's brother and he was recruited to Insurrect at the time.
    Whenever Knights & Zodian were fighting, ZevreX would come and assist him in fighting us.

When more Insurrect arrived, a side had already been chosen for them, so they would assist Zodian.
    When ChinaTown members arrived, they would see Insurrect fighting Knights, and assist Knights.

Literally every single fight Knights had with Insurrect back then started as a Knights vs Zodian fight where ZevreX got Insurrect involved. Because of this, when Flash_man sent me an ally request I accepted it. If Insurrect was going to assist our enemies, we decided we would assist theirs.

That is how the CT & Knights alliance formed. Knights was already allied with VF because we had Zodian & in the past ThaClick as mutual KoS.

Believe it or not, I actually think LDavinci (Insurrect Leader) is a nice person. I spoke with him a couple times about Knights wish to remain neutral in regard to CT & Insu, but that it was not possible if they were going to constantly assist our #1 KoS. He did not agree with me and here we are today.

Insurrect too has allies. They chose bad ones...

Perhaps next season will be different, but this season the consequences of those bad choices are playing out.

2.)

ChinaTown & Insurrect have had 2 wars this season. In one of them, Insurrect lost. In the other, ChinaTown lost. The defending faction won after a 3 hour war both times.

Since those battles, Insurrect has lost many players and ChinaTown has gained many.
    I don't think it looks good for Insurrect when they do have their next 1v1.

Finally, Insurrect very boisterously announced/proclaimed in WC several times that the only reason they didn't defend CT was because it was smarter to defend 2 lands than 1. That being said, when it was only a double attack they still chose not to defend CT.

I'm not sure if Insurrect leadership is aware of this or not but, CT would not be #1 on the map if they had chosen to defend CT instead. VF wasn't going anywhere & Knights didn't have much room to spread out either. I think that was a tactical error on their part.

NOTE : I am not being disrespectful, so please don't reply disrespectfully.
    I went ahead and replied to this comment because the person was not rude in it.

knights sux
    y r8s and r9 die to 9x?

y?
  • Vasanta - Lost City
    Vasanta - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    knights sux

Why? I love them b:dirty right Kniraven? b:cute
This discussion has been closed.