Complete Guide of Mystical Tome

13»

Comments

• OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well that sux... b:angry

Now I would not be able to transfer the tome between characters which would be awesome.

Of course i would not have to bind it but unless I am in SL then I have a risk of dropping it.

Oh and anyone getting info on lvl 6 or 7 tomes?

I did see them in PWI database and with the new Genesis out im sure they may have enabled these items.

Thanks
  • Darksnow - Harshlands
    Darksnow - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well that sux... b:angry

Now I would not be able to transfer the tome between characters which would be awesome.

Of course i would not have to bind it but unless I am in SL then I have a risk of dropping it.

Oh and anyone getting info on lvl 6 or 7 tomes?

I did see them in PWI database and with the new Genesis out im sure they may have enabled these items.

Thanks

I havent seen them yet but ive been lookin at them on the database too and i wish they would just go ahead and include the last three levels.
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Dont have much information but I did see them the other day.

It seems that you can not make them with previous tomes.

You need special tomes/mats to make them. And unfortunatley I only see them available when PWI has events or by getting the Perfect Luck or the higher one item. Whatever it is called.

Anyone can confirm this?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Pan Gu, Creator is a level-6 tome that can be crafted from level-5 tomes. i don't know about the other level 6 ones, but at least in theory they can be crafted. the only level 7 tome i know of is Love Up and Down, and i think that one comes from scrolls of tome exclusively. i could be wrong about all this, as all such tomes are still far beyond my means. for some further details, see: http://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/warren.forrest/perfect-world-tomes

bound equipment can still be shared through an account stash, provided the characters involved are on the same account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Pan Gu, Creator is a level-6 tome that can be crafted from level-5 tomes. i don't know about the other level 6 ones, but at least in theory they can be crafted. the only level 7 tome i know of is Love Up and Down, and i think that one comes from scrolls of tome exclusively. i could be wrong about all this, as all such tomes are still far beyond my means. for some further details, see: http://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/warren.forrest/perfect-world-tomes

bound equipment can still be shared through an account stash, provided the characters involved are on the same account.

You can make every single tome up to level 6 at the Nature Forge: Tomes.

A small selection of level 5 tomes comes from the Script of Fate which you can win in one of the various packs. You can also makes all of them via pages and fragments at the forges.

A small selection of level 7 tomes comes from the Scroll of Tome that you can win in one of the various packs. This is the only way to get a level 7 tome currently.

Any tome beyond level 7 is not in the game.

The reason the most common level 7 tome is Love: Up and Down lies in the fact that it has -interval. Due to the popularity of high -interval characters, the only way to use a Scroll of Tome and maintain a good portion of its value is to make it into a Love: Up and Down and restat the useless stats. You end up getting less +stats overall, but the tome itself is multi-purpose and the value doesn't drop. If you use it to make any other tome, the value drops by a massive amount.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Evonmin - Raging Tide
    Evonmin - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ...A small selection of level 7 tomes comes from the Scroll of Tome that you can win in one of the various packs. This is the only way to get a level 7 tome currently...

Beside packs, is there any other way to get Scroll of Tome?
    Like exchange using Perfect Token of Luck or Perfect Token of Best Luck
  • LadyKaii - Heavens Tear
    LadyKaii - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Okay I have never made a tome before. I have the 4 pages and the 3 fragments and it says I do not have any of the materials. Why? Do I have to get them somewhere?
    This is what im talking about..
    http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv118/Babygirl_2012_his/2011-08-0901-27-25-2.jpg
    help
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Ok, the tome forge is like the nirvana forges-You must drag your materials onto the pictures in the forges an drop. Having the materials in your inventory is not enough.
    I know i felt dumb after I figured it out.
  • LadyKaii - Heavens Tear
    LadyKaii - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Thanks you were right
  • NakedGirl - Heavens Tear
    NakedGirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I will say that having any tome as a veno is a helpful thing... If you are a veno get a lvl 1 tome if you can afford it. You will not have to use food for your pets once you level the pet up with food all the way. Only time you would need food after you get your pet full is if it dies, then just need one food that gives the 100 that is taken from the death. Otherwise you don't need food anymore. The tome apparently keeps you from having to continually feed your pets. Just thought I would throw that out there for those who don't know that.
    Helping those who help themselves... NakedGirl 103 cleric Heaven's Tear. b:kissb:bye
  • NakedGirl - Heavens Tear
    NakedGirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thank you compiling this information. As with anything in this game people will debate on the worthiness of these items. But like I always say, it's personal choice and personal opinions. If you like the idea of having extra stats then go for it. If you think it's too costly and can play without it then that's wonderful.

Me personally, it's not one of my priorities atm but maybe in time (and if I happen to get the mats) I might think about using one of them.

Again, thank you for the post and work you put into in comming up with the information.

b:pleased b:pleased b:victory
    You can make every single tome up to level 6 at the Nature Forge: Tomes.

A small selection of level 5 tomes comes from the Script of Fate which you can win in one of the various packs. You can also makes all of them via pages and fragments at the forges.

A small selection of level 7 tomes comes from the Scroll of Tome that you can win in one of the various packs. This is the only way to get a level 7 tome currently.

Any tome beyond level 7 is not in the game.

The reason the most common level 7 tome is Love: Up and Down lies in the fact that it has -interval. Due to the popularity of high -interval characters, the only way to use a Scroll of Tome and maintain a good portion of its value is to make it into a Love: Up and Down and restat the useless stats. You end up getting less +stats overall, but the tome itself is multi-purpose and the value doesn't drop. If you use it to make any other tome, the value drops by a massive amount.

If you go to the new forges since the Nation Wars have started, there is a host of new tomes that you can make but you must have a love up and down in order to make these plus multiple other items. Very Very Very costly... IJS, wow...
    Helping those who help themselves... NakedGirl 103 cleric Heaven's Tear. b:kissb:bye
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This si the FORUM, a Forum is used for discussion not for creating guides.
    That said, there is a great page in the PW wiki, which is for Guides, called "Mystical Tome" and has all the info you need. So I guess this page is not needed.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Aren't you two years late for that?

Besides, this was made before the wiki existed and... we've had guides on the forums since the game came here. I do not see a reason for claiming it shouldn't be on the forum at all.
    (Insert fancy image here)