Possessed Lenn Shin

WannaBM - Archosaur
WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Why are people so stuborn / ignorant ? Everyone just believes what everyone tells eachother and they all think they need to kill Bai Hau asap. Then they will proceed to mindlessly attack the remaining kings who of course still heal eachother because everyone ignores the physical imune. Bai Hau was only just 1 of them, killing him didnt really help much.

How it works is this:
If 1 of the kings HPs is more than 50% below another one, it will get healed.
They need to go down more or less together (50% range is so big, easy enough really)

Usually the most effective way is to have 3 mages or so target the physical imune while others do EAO (preferably boa/vortex) to kill the remaining kings. Those without good AOEs just attack the one with the highest HPs

Please stop believing stuff because everyone believes it, start learning how it really works and teach others.
Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
Post edited by WannaBM - Archosaur on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Oddly enough the elemental immune is the one who gets targeted the least on Sanctuary.

And actually encountered a bug last night when I joined to help a squad that couldn't kill them. The squad had blitzed Bai Hu and one other and killed them before they could heal. The remaining 3 would not recognize that the other 2 were dead and kept healing indefinitely.

Resetting them and fighting again resulted in normal behavior.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I think the others healing eachother is the normal behaviour.

I also found another bug btw. It seems to happend after resetting bosses. Somewhere after a random but short interval (1-10s or so) after attack them again, there is an AOE attack that 1 shots everyone. Only happens once so someone with cornered beast/deaden nerves takes the hit, then the team can come in.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Oddly enough the elemental immune is the one who gets targeted the least on Sanctuary.

And actually encountered a bug last night when I joined to help a squad that couldn't kill them. The squad had blitzed Bai Hu and one other and killed them before they could heal. The remaining 3 would not recognize that the other 2 were dead and kept healing indefinitely.

Resetting them and fighting again resulted in normal behavior.

I had the same problem on one run. Everyone stacked debuffs on Bai Hau and blasted him in about 3 seconds. Then any time one if the others was hit, all of them would fully heal. Several people ended up quitting from frustration. But we reset them and it worked after.

I have done many runs (5 runs every day until about a week ago when I started leveling a barb, veno, and mystic). Normally if you kill Bai Hau or Lenn Shin immediately, the others do stop healing. But it is true that it doesn't always work. Usually I just spark and nuke Bai Hau then set my aoe. If everyone debuffed then Bai Hau will be dead. If not he will heal himself and it will proceed normally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Not gonna lie, every time I see a thread like this naming a problem or a misconception I've -NEVER- heard of, addressing a problem I've NEVER seen (yes I've been in squads where they heal, but everyone recognizes the problem and knows how to fix it), I have to wonder "PvE servers what the HELL are you guys doing? Supposed to be good at PvE, wtf...."

I also found another bug btw. It seems to happend after resetting bosses. Somewhere after a random but short interval (1-10s or so) after attack them again, there is an AOE attack that 1 shots everyone. Only happens once so someone with cornered beast/deaden nerves takes the hit, then the team can come in.

This is the best bug because it's hella racist, and every time I encounter it, it always leaves me and any sins going "WTF HAPPENED" cause everyone else is dead. (AKA Psy will resists the oneshot)
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Impunity - Dreamweaver
    Impunity - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    As far as Bai Hai goes for healing, it appears to me that as long as the little mini bosses stay at the same HP (Full) Bai does not heal.
    This would be great if people didn't AoE right away and silly mag classes attacking P.Immune right away too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]