Need guide for Celestial Sage/Demon

Conalll - Archosaur
Conalll - Archosaur Posts: 80 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
Thanks to Arc blocking the link, it would be nice if someone could put a guide together so I can quickly look up what is required for my various culti steps. It's nice to look ahead so I know what to expect. It was all there on one page, but ever since Arc, I can't get there.

Unless of course such a guide exists already. I couldn't find one.

I'd ask PWI to get us that page back, but I'm not gonna waste my time.
"Impatience walks with disaster." My own phrase.

"Let the winds of winter come. I fear not famine, nor blizzard, nor an army of predators. For I am wolf. My power is matched by the many that stand beside me. Come what may. I have faced it before, and it has yet to touch me." *The Alpha's Warning*
Post edited by Conalll - Archosaur on

Comments

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Celestial Sage - Level 100

37. Talk to the Sage of Light in Archosaur

38. Survive the Chaotic Void for four minutes

39. Talk to the Celestial Sage in Archosaur

40. Survive the Chaotic Void for ten minutes

41. Return to the Sage of Power

42. Talk to the Elder of the Streams

43. Kill 30 Crypt Risers in old Unicorn Forest, 30 Array Guards in old Heaven's Tear, and 30 Icewind Chiefs in the old Valley of the Scarred

44. Return to the Celestial Savant

45. Kill Icewind Snipers, Icewind Priests, and Avalanche Nomads in the old Valley of the Scarred for the Wand of Power, Robe of Life, and Source of Soul

46. Return to the Celestial Savant

47. Kill Flamebath Slithers in Moonshade Desert for the Written Amulet

48. Obtain Cinnabar from the Happy Valley in the Valley of Reciprocity

49. Bring the Written Amulet, the Cinnibar, and 10 God's Tea to the Sage of Power

50. Return to the Celestial Savant

51. Kill the Zombie Legion Marshal, the Dark Legion Marshal, and the Legion Marshal in the Valley of Reciprocity

52. Use the Square Pillar in the Happy Valley of the Valley of Reciprocity

53. Use the Requiem Banner in the Trapped Soul Totem in the Happy Valley of the Valley of Reciprocity

54. Use the Cinnibar Amulet in the Trapped Soul Totem in the Happy Valley of the Valley of Reciprocity

55. Kill the Celeslord

56. Kill the Dark Soul of the Celeslord

57. Talk to the Celeslord's Spirit

58. Return to the Celestial Savant

Celestial Demon - Level 100

38. Talk to the Sage of Power in Archosaur

39. Return to Nibu Ru

40. Kill Avalanche Nomads and Icewind Snipers in the old Valley of the Scarred for 25 Savage Fragments and a Witch Relic

41. Return to Nibu Ru

42. Return to the Sage of Power

43. Kill 30 Soul Smugglers in old Unicorn Forest, 30 Array Sentries in old Heaven's Tear, and 30 Icewind Priests in the old Valley of the Scarred

44. Return to the Sage of Power

45. Kill the Inferno Nimbustians in Moonshade Desert for the Edge of Chunyun

46. Kill the Rock Nimbustian Captains, Ghostly Nimbustian Captains, and Strength Nimbustian Captains in Moonshade Desert for the Violet, Green, and Blue Keys.

47. Kill the Plume Nimbustian Captains, Divine Nimbustian Captains, and Morpher Nimbustian Captains in Moonshade Desert for the Red, Orange, and Yellow Keys.

48. Talk to Taochih in Moonshade Desert

49. Return to the Sage of Power

50. Kill the Zombie Legion Marshal, the Dark Legion Marshal, and the Legion Marshal in the Valley of Reciprocity

51. Use the Square Pillar in the Happy Valley of the Valley of Reciprocity

52. Embed the Darkflame Orb in the Trapped Soul Totem in the Happy Valley of the Valley of Reciprocity

53. Embed the Edge of Chunyun in the Trapped Soul Totem in the Happy Valley of the Valley of Reciprocity

54. Kill the Celeslord

55. Kill the Dark Soul of the Celeslord

56. Talk to the Celeslord's Spirit

57. Return to the Sage of Power

Please notice that this a copy paste from pwi page lol, i do not hold any credit for this b:victory
    also the info i pasted here is only the level 100+ culti for both paths, and noth the lower ones.

As an advice to Gms or people in charge of arc web: it would be nice if you guys could put all the guide from the pwi page on the arc website before the old page get killed for real, so players can actually read this info.

I did not find any guide related on celestial culti on pwi forum.

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ecatomb has even more detailed information than the old guide on the pwi page had.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Why even worry about the cultivation?It provides nothing to enhance your abilities,maybe a few 20mill coin skills that's about it and a pretty new demon/sage fairy to float beside you that does nothing.
    To be honest if the devs actually had a cool brain they would have made the fairy to have its own skills like genies right...
    It's dumb that reincarnation gives better outcome than completing a cultivation when actually a full cultivation should have been required to reincarnate anyways.It would have brought back many full rebirth runs and culti chains being complete.
  • Shoyahz - Heavens Tear
    Shoyahz - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Why even worry about the cultivation?It provides nothing to enhance your abilities,maybe a few 20mill coin skills that's about it and a pretty new demon/sage fairy to float beside you that does nothing.
    To be honest if the devs actually had a cool brain they would have made the fairy to have its own skills like genies right...
    It's dumb that reincarnation gives better outcome than completing a cultivation when actually a full cultivation should have been required to reincarnate anyways.It would have brought back many full rebirth runs and culti chains being complete.

Last I checked, the evil Seal of God for clerics was a 100 skill requiring the last culti level. Also Archers Bloodvow. Some classes have use for their 100 skills, so it's not totally useless.

It's also a goal for some people that don't just plvl through the game and try to pewpew at 100. I remember when I was a wee wizzie, I never thought I'd even play the game long enough to get my 3rd fairy. I was super proud of myself when I did cause those RB's sucked back in the day.
  • Conalll - Archosaur
    Conalll - Archosaur Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ecatomb has even more detailed information than the old guide on the pwi page had.

One of these days I'll remember that site has more than just skills and pets. lol. Ty.

And a big ty to rieihdius for digging up the info anyway. I am much appreciative.
    "Impatience walks with disaster." My own phrase.

"Let the winds of winter come. I fear not famine, nor blizzard, nor an army of predators. For I am wolf. My power is matched by the many that stand beside me. Come what may. I have faced it before, and it has yet to touch me." *The Alpha's Warning*
    edited March 2014

So much false in this reply ... the skills are free if you farm them in your Morai orders, so there goes one of your points.
    Secondly, as was mentioned, Bloodwow and Seal of God are OP; also, thank you very much, I love, and a great deal of venos do also, arcane antimony, it's an awesome skill that can be timed properly to one shot arcanes. Oh, and mystics get a primal version for their 2 celestial skills, so yeah. I couldn't comment on other classes for now, haven't gotten the 2 for my wizard yet, still farming.
    Fairies with own skills I find a bit too much, too many skills already to use. I would like them to have some sort of passive skill of sorts, unique to each class; nothing major, a small boost, but it'd be quite nice.
    I do agree with your last point, that is, for all the work involved (although at this time it has been greatly made easier to finish the whole celestial culti) you'd expect something more than less exp lost upon death and 2 skills, but it's because the original cultivation was moved, compressed and left unfinished by the original devs leaving the game. In fact, this chain was meant for something more ... maybe, with the return of the original devs, we could see something more on this issue, but alas, I wouldn't hold my breath.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    rieihdius wrote: »
    Celestial Sage - Level 100

43. Kill 30 Crypt Risers in old Unicorn Forest, 30 Array Guards in old Heaven's Tear, and 30 Icewind Chiefs in the old Valley of the Scarred

44. Return to the Celestial Savant

45. Kill Icewind Snipers, Icewind Priests, and Avalanche Nomads in the old Valley of the Scarred for the Wand of Power, Robe of Life, and Source of Soul

46. Return to the Celestial Savant

47. Kill Flamebath Slithers in Moonshade Desert for the Written Amulet

48. Obtain Cinnabar from the Happy Valley in the Valley of Reciprocity

49. Bring the Written Amulet, the Cinnibar, and 10 God's Tea to the Sage of Power

50. Return to the Celestial Savant

51. Kill the Zombie Legion Marshal, the Dark Legion Marshal, and the Legion Marshal in the Valley of Reciprocity

52. Use the Square Pillar in the Happy Valley of the Valley of Reciprocity

53. Use the Requiem Banner in the Trapped Soul Totem in the Happy Valley of the Valley of Reciprocity

54. Use the Cinnibar Amulet in the Trapped Soul Totem in the Happy Valley of the Valley of Reciprocity

55. Kill the Celeslord

56. Kill the Dark Soul of the Celeslord

57. Talk to the Celeslord's Spirit

58. Return to the Celestial Savant

I'm not sure this is correct. I've done this bit:

But was then sent to dig up the Dustless Stone and kill Purgatory Sage.
    edited March 2014
    I'm not sure this is correct. I've done this bit:

But was then sent to dig up the Dustless Stone and kill Purgatory Sage.

Dustless stone and purgatory sages you get after culti 99, but before culti 100. When they unlocked the chrono maps, somehow the 2 quests overlap and you can have both in log at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jhorch08
    jhorch08 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Information : you do not have to unlock OHT anymore, please press O and buy a key out of the Boutique, this will unlock the OHT maps.

Anyone knows what is the name of this item?
  • Kaugummii - Morai
    Kaugummii - Morai Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    jhorch08 wrote: »
    Information : you do not have to unlock OHT anymore, please press O and buy a key out of the Boutique, this will unlock the OHT maps.

Anyone knows what is the name of this item?

Chrono key
    Please call me Ben.. that is who I am
    Morai - Kaugummi - BM
    Ragin tide - Mastersworde - BM 101
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Go to adblock plus (if you have it for chrome) and add this to your custom filter
    (Use right click and Copy Link address)

now Old PWI page will work as per normal, but DQ rewards still doesn't work, and most stuff are really just discontinued.

Notice: I don't intend to exploit or get illegal access to any resource, item or unfair advantage by blocking that file, the client-side alteration is made to 3rd party software Google Chrome and is not related to PWE in any legal way, nor does hurt the Terms of Service. The objective of using this resort is for merely access to previously accessible tutorials on game cultivation and I am not damn responsible if you try using that idea to try and exploit anything. If the suggestion of this work around goes against the Terms of Service in any of its interpretations, i'd fairly ask a mod to please edit this post and remove it.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just an fyi, pwpedia maintenance is done

This is the link to the Main Page
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word