Just a little Question.

Options
Clokey - Harshlands
Clokey - Harshlands Posts: 202 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Suggestion Box
with this new Expansion, u give us new skills, but some classes need skills that only drop peachblossson and hellfire. so its so hard get a skill from one of this boss, and more hard get the skill that we want... why u don't increase the chance to get skill or make another way that we can get it?

b:sadb:surrender
Post edited by Clokey - Harshlands on

Comments

• XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    with this new Expansion, u give us new skills, but some classes need skills that only drop peachblossson and hellfire. so its so hard get a skill from one of this boss, and more hard get the skill that we want... why u don't increase the chance to get skill or make another way that we can get it?

I definitely support this idea. Its unfair for these classes compared to others, and prices of these skills are just insane....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I definitely support this idea. Its unfair for these classes compared to others, and prices of these skills are just insane....

Just as fair as some classes getting completly useless skills not even worth upgrading, same valid QQ. Hope they listen to everyone's complains one race or another tbh
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    To be fair some of these skills (sin/psy) are being claimed to be as OP as duck.

Perhaps this is why there is such huge demand for them, such a huge price, and so rare to find.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2014
    Options
    suggest it, maybe the developers in China would do something about it
    Fixed that for you.

Good luck though. They haven't made similar changes in the past. Give it a year or so and maybe they'll decide to update the nightly bidding hall with the item ID's for the books.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    There already were rare and damn expensive books before the introduction of FSP and people got pages til they puked, such as Penetrate Armour, HF, seeker sword mastery and some more, but with those, you can GAMBLE whenever you want and it`s almost guaranteed to get what you want, with Aba, Sot exclusive books that option is highly limited, not only those instances are impossible to solo (unless you are decked out, thus removing any friggin` point why you would even need them) but also book variety is insane, not to mention the beyond stupid drop chance.

Don`t even mention doing it with Bh squads and all that ****, it still limits you to a few pathetic runs per day. f:despise
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Yer ive logged the issue with the Sin / Psy books.

Your Hopefully see this in my notes when I sort them out! Hopefully something will be done about it now. Time will tell.
  • Cursing - Sanctuary
    Cursing - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

Good point, I am glad you brought it up. Wish we had any real hope of anything being done. b:sad
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Peach is really easy to kill these days, really easy to solo.

After BH aba ask for lead and go solo it and pray.

Or if you have a nice faction/friends ask them to help you with the puppeter and do peach. (no need to kill the bh boss to do peach, only need to kill the puppeter.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Peach is really easy to kill these days, really easy to solo.

After BH aba ask for lead and go solo it and pray.

Or if you have a nice faction/friends ask them to help you with the puppeter and do peach. (no need to kill the bh boss to do peach, only need to kill the puppeter.

Tell me how many people have you helped to farm these skills.

There's being nice, and there's taking advantage. You have to take advantage of people for these skills. and most people need them, or want them to sell. Either way psys and sins got too much to go through to even make these skills worth it.