Forum Mod given items for in game

14567810»

Comments

• Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This.

Dont lie, you want the gifts for you! :P Tbh, I don't really care about this items, 5 chars having unique gears is nothing I'll worry about.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Dont lie, you want the gifts for you! :P Tbh, I don't really care about this items, 5 chars having unique gears is nothing I'll worry about.

You mean 4.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited March 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    You mean 4.

True, and posibly the item only went to main character which is located... in different servers perhaps? Guess non is at Lost City so, greedly speaking... I won't even see any of this "super OP aps things" on my server anyway xD

Just enjoy your gift with those hax daggers and aps-sage-sins!
  • krisnda
    edited March 2014
    True, and posibly the item only went to main character which is located... in different servers perhaps? Guess non is at Lost City so, greedly speaking... I won't even see any of this "super OP aps things" on my server anyway xD

Just enjoy your gift with those hax daggers and aps-sage-sins!

I'm in LC, I'm mostly unnoticed. b:chuckle
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Why u didnt ask a Nuema Portal set?,because seems is vry easy for them to make gifts like that.b:thanks
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited March 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I'm in LC, I'm mostly unnoticed. b:chuckle

You're in LC? O.o Holy ****, not Insu - CT or I'll feel pretty bad for not knowing you O.o Hope to meet you in NW and QQ about the cape then :D
    motoor wrote: »
    Why u didnt ask a Nuema Portal set?,because seems is vry easy for them to make gifts like that.b:thanks

+1, I'd have asked for that as well, BUT with some loads of C cards to lvl them... full Nuema set without cards to lvl it is **** (**I want that **** b:dirty **)
  • krisnda
    edited March 2014
    I'm not in any big guild and I don't even have any great gear, I mostly keep to myself (being a veno lol).

Same to you. :3
  • motoor
    edited March 2014
    I guess Gms thinked is not so Op to give someone as a gift an Full Nuema Card set...
    Aaa and also some Crown of Madness helms.
    So imagine what is happen in harshland server.b:thanks
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    xD To be honest I haven't met any of the other mods in game before (even if it's making a toon on their server and meeting up with them). But yeah, out of all the current mods, I would struggle the most at having a low profile, which is not surprising this thread showed up with me first.
  • motoor
    edited March 2014
    Ok if are so weeling to help community,meybe u can use ur direct line to Gm and ask them about that gift Nuema Set on Harlshand,and meybe can come with an officiat ans,or a Gm can post something to clarify this..thxb:thanks
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i mean really? 20 something pages of QQ over a gift for people actually deserve it.

so what the gear is not otherwise obtainable, so what the company line before was "no compensation", so what you can't throw your wallet at the game to get it yourself, so what all the coin you've saved and converted to zen wont help you get it either.

its a damned gift. these guys put up with having to comb through all the **** and QQ we put up, being the whipping boys for people who can make decisions but don't.

its a bit better that the item was unobtainable, otherwise by comparison that would have been worse (undercutting the validity of your farming by just generating the same item for no work).

stop hating and getting yourselves worked up over something that really shouldn't be your concern or worry. they are not even close to the top players on their servers, they are not hunting you down in pk, they are not the main characters in their faction's TW....

i mean.... just flipping chill out already.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    29 at this point. and its not the fact we dont think they deserve it. i believe we all think they do. while they make decisions i dont agree with(like closing the Adroit assaulted me thread and depthing it), they deserve something nice for their work. although they shouldnt have kept it from the community. also i wouldnt have given them a cape. thats a horrible gift. i woulda given them something like free untradeable +10s on the char of their choice.
    motoor. stop posting that. im sure the mods are asking for an official statement from the gms/cm. you continually asking them isnt helping. its like a kid asking are we there yet evry 15 seconds on a road trip. doesnt help and really annoying
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited March 2014
    To be clear for anyone who has questions for me, I was not here at the time this happened so I don't really have any answers for you regarding this whole topic. That said, the previous GM's decided this is what they wanted to do, and regardless of how many may feel, that was their decision to make. You may not agree with it and that's fine, but what's done is done.

As a heads up, we're coming up with new events, in-game and on the forums, that should allow winners to obtain items you may not otherwise find in-game, as well as other stuff that you would find in-game. Like the cape, they won't be power items, but something to show our appreciation to you for taking part. While I can't comment on exactly what the prizes will be just yet, we'll make sure that they're up to par with the efforts put in for the events, and are on our list of items we can actually give out.

As for this thread, since the main topic has already been answered, I will be closing it.
This discussion has been closed.