Neuma battle and destroyer stats nerfed for sins?

Options
Toraah - Archosaur
Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
So as I was leveling my neuma, I found out that other classes had a higher phy/mag attack increase per level than sins did. I figured that it was the same as cards, HA get more attack, LA get less. However I found out that archers also had a higher phy attack.

For example, this screenshot shows that I have +34 physical attack at level 3 and I get +52 physical attack at level 4. However other classes get +45 attack at level 3 and +70 attack at level 4.
Is this nerf supposed to be because of aps or something? because I'm confused.
I'd also like to know if there is a chart somewhere I can look at, if someone could link me to one, I'd be grateful.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
Post edited by Toraah - Archosaur on

Comments

• Artn - Archosaur
    Artn - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Pwi just hates you.
    My name isn't Artn anymore, someone change it pl0x.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    So as I was leveling my neuma, I found out that other classes had a higher phy/mag attack increase per level than sins did. I figured that it was the same as cards, HA get more attack, LA get less. However I found out that archers also had a higher phy attack.

For example, this screenshot shows that I have +34 physical attack at level 3 and I get +52 physical attack at level 4. However other classes get +45 attack at level 3 and +70 attack at level 4.
    Is this nerf supposed to be because of aps or something? because I'm confused.
    I'd also like to know if there is a chart somewhere I can look at, if someone could link me to one, I'd be grateful.

Stop being a stabbyfish with the best DPS in game and maybe you'll get more attack boosts from your yugioh cards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Stop being a stabbyfish with the best DPS in game and maybe you'll get more attack boosts from your yugioh cards.

gib moar dps pl0x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    gib moar dps pl0x

That's why. Sins just didn't pass the IQ test for better stats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    It's because sin daggers have much lower attack values than archer bows. Sins makes up for it by having more sparks, higher damage mods, attack levels, etc.

Ever notice how sins have less than half the attack damage of archers but can hit 5-10 times harder? Yeah.

Even with the lower % I think the cards are still too advantageous for sins imo, they should be nerfed more, but as is, archers get kinda screwed over due to not being able to effectively amp the attack they do get from cards like sins can.

...And after typing that I just realized that as OP as our Neuma portal archer is on HL, a nuema portal sin would benefit much, much more. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Higher APS on daggers than bows and most other weapons, and harder hitting skills = lower phys attack from meridian, cards, nuemas.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Higher APS on daggers than bows and most other weapons, and harder hitting skills = lower phys attack from meridian, cards, nuemas.

..I don't know man, Assassins get pretty shafted. I mean they've got pretty low physical attack and really bad HP and defense, I truly believe they need to have their damage increased to compensate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    ..I don't know man, Assassins get pretty shafted. I mean they've got pretty low physical attack and really bad HP and defense, I truly believe they need to have their damage increased to compensate.

:$ I am not sure if your trolling or what, zanny.

Seriously though... chill of the deep + a triple spark allows sins to easily adapt to the new status quo in pve, and it even allows them to dish out quite a bit of damage in pvp. (That attack level they can get is just sick... in a good way) xD Especially if they're r93r/have the right stuff equipped for max amount of atk lvl.

Bm's (major supporters)/barbs (phenomenal tanks) even when they spam skills can't even come close to the damage a seeker/sin/caster/archer is capable of be it pve or pvp. :$
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Not really nerfed, it was intended. Every class gets different things from Nuema (and Meridian) and Cards. In some cases, some classes get similar things (most casters).
    I don't think Assassin even need that, especially with the recent Primal skills, with Elimination being quite OP (for any other class, that skill would cost chi and/or have a much longer CD).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Not really nerfed, it was intended. Every class gets different things from Nuema (and Meridian) and Cards. In some cases, some classes get similar things (most casters).
    I don't think Assassin even need that, especially with the recent Primal skills, with Elimination being quite OP (for any other class, that skill would cost chi and/or have a much longer CD).

^this +1
  • nagibatel
    nagibatel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    u told about new sin skill....but how many sins have their new skill? atm price for twin strike and pincture wound around 200+kk, trying to farm it urself it's like win jack pot...
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=21015901&postcount=54

yah sins get the least overall from cards and neuma, and with more S cards and lvld /awakened ones its going to be a bigger and bigger difference
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    nagibatel wrote: »
    u told about new sin skill....but how many sins have their new skill? atm price for twin strike and pincture wound around 200+kk, trying to farm it urself it's like win jack pot...

I have it for my sin on {HT-server} ^^ And it is a nice skill to have for a sin, it does quite alot of damage and is one of my favorite ways to kill 'Brambled Venos' in NW, when using it in conjuncture with 'CoTD' ~ There have even been times I didn't even need to even go and waste a 'Sage Spark' on them to kill them, and its also strong enough to take quite a few of them down by itself, so I can use my genie for 'AD' during attacks, rather then having to use 'Extreme Poison' to amplify the other attacks, that I could otherwise use for a similar level of damage & effect...

PS: I was lucky and had saged those 'required skills' long ago ~ So I didn't have to even come close to paying the 200kk that they now cost since the 'Primal worlds' arrival
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    : Bm's (major supporters)/barbs (phenomenal tanks) even when they spam skills can't even come close to the damage a seeker/sin/caster/archer is capable of be it pve or pvp. :$

No class will ever dish out more dmg with skills then a maxed out STR-BARB. Yays da barb is back =P Nah seriously, just look at how fast Barbs skills can be dished out compared to other classes.

BTT: The nerv is obviously intended and was necessary imho. LA alrdy hit hard enough and if you would take a look at longviety and Durability you would see that LA gain way more avg def stats and HP out of these 2 slots.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2014
    Options
    No class will ever dish out more dmg with skills then a maxed out STR-BARB. Yays da barb is back =P Nah seriously, just look at how fast Barbs skills can be dished out compared to other classes.

BTT: The nerv is obviously intended and was necessary imho. LA alrdy hit hard enough and if you would take a look at longviety and Durability you would see that LA gain way more avg def stats and HP out of these 2 slots.

God damn it, Joe's diamond shattering hard on for Barbs is back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I just hope no one takes him seriously. I'm starting to think that it's just feigned ignorance for the sake of trolling.
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I was under the impression that stats were the same across the board BESIDES sins damage in the battle/destroyer slot, however after some investigating, I found out it is the same way cards are done, so it was a misunderstanding on my part. ty for replies^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    peckked wrote: »
    I just hope no one takes him seriously. I'm starting to think that it's just feigned ignorance for the sake of trolling.

Like cmon. You really think I would spout out random stuff without prove? Damn you. I havn't lost aggro even a single time. Not in FSP and especially not UCH and ya, Got like loads of sins (ya with the new skills as well) spamming triple Sparked on those bosses. Aggro never switched^^

Ever tried a full deity Stone max STR Barb? You never got hit that hard by anything, promise (:

You ppl always act like if someone declares anything you think is bs its gotta be bs anyways. Try that stuff out for yourself and then you can judge me. I hope you'll try it and everyone should (: Lets glorify the precious Barbs and get them to the rank they deserve =P
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Like cmon. You really think I would spout out random stuff without prove? Damn you. I havn't lost aggro even a single time. Not in FSP and especially not UCH and ya, Got like loads of sins (ya with the new skills as well) spamming triple Sparked on those bosses. Aggro never switched^^

Ever tried a full deity Stone max STR Barb? You never got hit that hard by anything, promise (:

You ppl always act like if someone declares anything you think is bs its gotta be bs anyways. Try that stuff out for yourself and then you can judge me. I hope you'll try it and everyone should (: Lets glorify the precious Barbs and get them to the rank they deserve =P

Calm down kitty. b:shocked

I'm pretty sure the guy you quoted was referring to the OP not you.

Barbs are OP. We agree. *passes out catnip*
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com