Forum Mod given items for in game

Comments

• Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Personally I would like that cape, it's better than what I have. xD
    It's better than most capes in game, but if you get something like this, you are kinda bound and have to use it, otherwise gift is wasted, especially if something better comes out. And money is always money b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    If I was a mod, I'd prefer zen b:laugh

Just to add to what Skai said to clear up some confusion, we were not given Zen. We have never received anything in the past. We we were strictly informed not to say anything and to be discreet because it was such an unusual circumstance, as it had never happened before in the entire history of forum mods. And until Tuesday, there was not to report anyway. Past mods did not receive anything, including Fuzzy, as far as I know. We received these items at maintenance, so everything we said in the past about having never received anything was true at the time it was spoken. And last but not least, the items were demanded to be non game breaking. Even right off the bat, r9 was expressly prohibited, as an example. It was a token of appreciation for the work the mods did, especially during the time period when there was no community manager. Which was time when although there was some level of support for what we did, it was not up to par with what it had been in the past. In fact, it is that lack of support that ultimately caused Fuzzy to quit. The GMs decided on their own to give us thanks for that and past work, and it absolutely floored us that they would be so kind and generous towards us. Because we had entered it knowing we wouldn't get paid, and had been doing an unpaid and thankless job for a long time. Even now, we still do not receive any money nor zen from PWI. We are not employees of PWE, and we do not receive a paycheck. We are still just players, who have been given a token of appreciation for doing extra unpaid work.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the explanation Skai f:stare at least this clears all the misconceptions and yeah, I suppose an announcement would have been more appropriate.
    Didn't he just confirm the 'misconceptions' were true?

I think a gift is warranted and that the item in question isn't quite 'game breaking', but I don't think it's a good idea in general to gift unobtainable gear. There are a lot of players that put a great deal of effort into totally maxing out their character. Now to actually actually accomplish that you're expected to be a forum mod?

Previous unique contest awards were limited to unreleased fashion, mounts, and pets. In the future I think it would be wise for PWE to stick to those.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I just want my 100 10 star orbs
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So did the mods all pick different items or all the same? Thanks for clearing this up, it does feel unfair, they should have sent you a irl pwi statue or something or a gift card to show their appreciation instead of an in game advantage unobtainable elsewhere.

Now we know and can plan appropriately. Can you imagine gear on other mmo games being given out for being forum moderators?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2014

The whole thread was filled with misconceptions, some were true and some were wrong and Skai just cleared them and we got the answer.

With that said, I think they deserve it but I, too, think it's not very smart to gift them unobtainable gear. Like I said though, I wanted to wait for an answer before assuming too much. I'm still correct though, being a Mod doesn't guarantee that you'll get things and as per Skai's post this was unexpected and I am surprised as well...but I get a feeling there will be more people applying for Mods next time.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014

I think a gift is warranted and that the item in question isn't quite 'game breaking', but I don't think it's a good idea in general to gift unobtainable gear. There are a lot of players that put a great deal of effort into totally maxing out their character. Now to actually actually accomplish that you're expected to be a forum mod?

Previous unique contest awards were limited to unreleased fashion, mounts, and pets. In the future I think it would be wise for PWE to stick to those.

Maxing out existing gear was also denied. If you want to join for that purpose, you'd be sorely disappointed. And that's the last thing I shall I shall say on this matter unless someone has a direct question for us. If you do, feel free.

So did the mods all pick different items or all the same?

Everyone received exactly the same thing. Which was the cape was neat since it's useable by everyone regardless of character or gender, it was also the only armor/weapon received.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Whats funny it's that they asked mods to ''lie'' to us, they asked mods to don't tell us, so if someone randomly posted yesterday asking if mods get anything for what they do, mods would had answer no while they did.

So to me mods sided PWI and did agree to hide us an important info that they did get rewarded cause they are mod, I don't hate mods don't get me wrong, but I'm no longer considering them as players like me. They got a ''reward'' for been mod, something really nice that no one else can get and they get ask to don't tell us and they did AGREE to keep it secret from the rest of the community...

If I was a mod and did get an item cause I'm a mod I'll would have never agree to keep it secret. I would have share the info with the community at the risk of losing my precious mod post. I would have not hide something from players like me cause PWI ask me too.

And mods waiting to get ''caught'' to tell the rest of community just show that PWI bought them with a pretty cape, whats next?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just to add to what Skai said to clear up some confusion, we were not given Zen. We have never received anything in the past. We we were strictly informed not to say anything and to be discreet because it was such an unusual circumstance, as it had never happened before in the entire history of forum mods. And until Tuesday, there was not to report anyway. Past mods did not receive anything, including Fuzzy, as far as I know. We received these items at maintenance, so everything we said in the past about having never received anything was true at the time it was spoken. And last but not least, the items were demanded to be non game breaking. Even right off the bat, r9 was expressly prohibited, as an example. It was a token of appreciation for the work the mods did, especially during the time period when there was no community manager. Which was time when although there was some level of support for what we did, it was not up to par with what it had been in the past. In fact, it is that lack of support that ultimately caused Fuzzy to quit. The GMs decided on their own to give us thanks for that and past work, and it absolutely floored us that they would be so kind and generous towards us. Because we had entered it knowing we wouldn't get paid, and had been doing an unpaid and thankless job for a long time. Even now, we still do not receive any money nor zen from PWI. We are not employees of PWE, and we do not receive a paycheck. We are still just players, who have been given a token of appreciation for doing extra unpaid work.

Derp, you got paid.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Honestly, I appreciate the mods work but this... :/ No. Nothing wrong with giving out a little gift but something as OP as this that can't even be obtained otherwise?

By that logic, people that have been on the forums for years and made guides and stuff should get rewarded too. Meh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Honestly I don't see it as a problem aside it is nothing anyone else can achieve. The problem I do have is they don't even bother to honor the people that actually pay their wages but they pat everyone on the back that finds every way to exploit the game.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This is the problem:

I won't go into details, but I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge (albeit "underground" in that it's rarely stated openly) that trust in the GMs is very weak right now as yes, there is corruption in the game. Everyone knows this. You can pretend they don't, but they do. Yes, some new users might read my post and think I'm a conspiracy theorist and the like, and hey that's fine and normal for them to think that (I'm the same, proof before any accusations, just seen it myself).

The thing is that I'm pretty sure -EVERYONE-, regardless of guild or standing or what-have-you, would prefer that these gifts from GMs did not exist. We would prefer NOBODY got gifts and that giving gifts wasn't allowed -period- to any sort of "well they kinda deserve this, don't you think?"
    To make this worse, the GMs specifically tell the mods NOT to bring it up. While we can understand why, it shows a lack of trust for the community and when we have to find it out like THIS, it makes people worry we'll see more corruption.

What needs to happen is, imo, the community would largely prefer a "no gifts period" mentality and this needs to stop. Likewise, I think people would simply appreciate HONESTY. I mean you don't see anyone screaming at Skai for being honest about this; no it's appreciated, even if we do disagree with the gift.

Lastly, I think it's especially disheartening for players that the item cannot be obtained under normal circumstances. It's also worth mentioning that the GMs expect this "secret" to be keepable while providing the mods (clear pattern) with an item that simply cannot be acquired within the game. It seems to suggest that perhaps the GMs aren't very knowledgeable about the game. I'm not gonna be like "omg GMs don't even play our game!!" No wtf this is a job for them, that's fine as long as they understand the basics. But when we have evidence they're giving out gifts and they're ignorant enough of the game that they opt to give away items LIKE THIS? That's definitely not helping. You have to ask what other unobtainable OP item might they accidently give out as a gift. It'd be one thing if mods got unique fashion, unique mounts or unique pets, it's another when they receive a unique end-game cape that cannot be acquired another way.

Again, I think the best way for the GMs to move forward from this is to acknowledge some past mistakes and promise it won't happen again due to a change in attitude and policy regarding "gifts."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If I was a mod and did get an item cause I'm a mod I'll would have never agree to keep it secret. I would have share the info with the community at the risk of losing my precious mod post. I would have not hide something from players like me cause PWI ask me too.
    It was an odd requirement to keep it secret, to begin with. As they have already said, item is unobtainable. Someone would scan gear and pay attention sooner or later.
    Honestly, I appreciate the mods work but this... :/ No. Nothing wrong with giving out a little gift but something as OP as this that can't even be obtained otherwise?
    Unobtainable != OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just to add to what Skai said to clear up some confusion, we were not given Zen. We have never received anything in the past. We we were strictly informed not to say anything and to be discreet because it was such an unusual circumstance, as it had never happened before in the entire history of forum mods. And until Tuesday, there was not to report anyway.

--snip--

And this is where I take issue. I don't deny the Mods are deserving of a token of appreciation, the gift, while not game changing, does offer a distinct advantage over much of the player base. Furthermore, how can this item be described as "DISCREET", the gift is non-obtainable that by definition makes it very difficult to be discreet.

Hind-sight is always 20/20 and it would have been better to gift fashion, flyers, and/or mounts. But you would think that after the whole Orb fiasco gifting any equipment or equipment enhancing items is a HUGE no no.

In any case, gratz to the Mods for the recognition of your work.

Shame on the GMs for making such a poor choice for a gift.
    edited March 2014
    This is the problem:

I won't go into details, but I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge (albeit "underground" in that it's rarely stated openly) that trust in the GMs is very weak right now as yes, there is corruption in the game. Everyone knows this. You can pretend they don't, but they do. Yes, some new users might read my post and think I'm a conspiracy theorist and the like, and hey that's fine and normal for them to think that (I'm the same, proof before any accusations, just seen it myself).

The thing is that I'm pretty sure -EVERYONE-, regardless of guild or standing or what-have-you, would prefer that these gifts from GMs did not exist. We would prefer NOBODY got gifts and that giving gifts wasn't allowed -period- to any sort of "well they kinda deserve this, don't you think?"
    To make this worse, the GMs specifically tell the mods NOT to bring it up. While we can understand why, it shows a lack of trust for the community and when we have to find it out like THIS, it makes people worry we'll see more corruption.

What needs to happen is, imo, the community would largely prefer a "no gifts period" mentality and this needs to stop. Likewise, I think people would simply appreciate HONESTY. I mean you don't see anyone screaming at Skai for being honest about this; no it's appreciated, even if we do disagree with the gift.

Lastly, I think it's especially disheartening for players that the item cannot be obtained under normal circumstances. It's also worth mentioning that the GMs expect this "secret" to be keepable while providing the mods (clear pattern) with an item that simply cannot be acquired within the game. It seems to suggest that perhaps the GMs aren't very knowledgeable about the game. I'm not gonna be like "omg GMs don't even play our game!!" No wtf this is a job for them, that's fine as long as they understand the basics. But when we have evidence they're giving out gifts and they're ignorant enough of the game that they opt to give away items LIKE THIS? That's definitely not helping. It'd be one thing if mods got unique fashion, unique mounts or unique pets, it's another when they receive a unique end-game cape that cannot be acquired another way.

Again, I think the best way for the GMs to move forward from this is to acknowledge some past mistakes and promise it won't happen again due to a change in attitude and policy regarding "gifts."

^ That. +100000
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VanguardianX - Dreamweaver
    VanguardianX - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    after reading everything i'd only find it fair if we, the players of the community, are allowed to farm it at least. i mean it IS the most powerful -int cape possible if i'm not mistaken.
    Heroes are remembered, legends never die.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I dont see a problem with the mods getting a gift, they do a good job (most of the time) and deserve some appriciation. I dont even care that they got an unobtainable item, its not like its a GM cape they got.

What I do have a problem with is that they were specifically told to keep it a secret. Did they (GMs) really think that would work out?! The gift should have been announced here on the forums with a "thank you" thread. Instead they were probably too damn scared to cause more drama like with the dragon orb fiasco (I wouldnt mind getting 3 btw since you're giving stuff out, ijs).

Well, yet another reason to not trust our beloved GMs.

Would like to end this with a big thank you to the MODs though. Keep up the good work, the forums would be a sad sight without you around, I mean it. :) Just dont agree to hide stuff from us, it makes you look a bit bad :/
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I dont see a problem with the mods getting a gift, they do a good job (most of the time) and deserve some appriciation. I dont even care that they got an unobtainable item, its not like its a GM cape they got.

What I do have a problem with is that they were specifically told to keep it a secret. Did they (GMs) really think that would work out?! The gift should have been announced here on the forums with a "thank you" thread. Instead they were probably too damn scared to cause more drama like with the dragon orb fiasco (I wouldnt mind getting 3 btw since you're giving stuff out, ijs).

Well, yet another reason to not trust our beloved GMs.

Would like to end this with a big thank you to the MODs though. Keep up the good work, the forums would be a sad sight without you around, I mean it. :) Just dont agree to hide stuff from us, it makes you look a bit bad :/

That's what I thought too, an item like this doesn't just go unnoticed b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Jekel - Harshlands
    Jekel - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This is the problem:

Lastly, I think it's especially disheartening for players that the item cannot be obtained under normal circumstances. It's also worth mentioning that the GMs expect this "secret" to be keepable while providing the mods (clear pattern) with an item that simply cannot be acquired within the game. It seems to suggest that perhaps the GMs aren't very knowledgeable about the game. I'm not gonna be like "omg GMs don't even play our game!!" No wtf this is a job for them, that's fine as long as they understand the basics. But when we have evidence they're giving out gifts and they're ignorant enough of the game that they opt to give away items LIKE THIS? That's definitely not helping. You have to ask what other unobtainable OP item might they accidently give out as a gift. It'd be one thing if mods got unique fashion, unique mounts or unique pets, it's another when they receive a unique end-game cape that cannot be acquired another way.

Kinda how like the gms didnt know anything about the new cards? Not knowing how ridiculously OP that set is and decided to "gift " full nuema portal set to chaosbeibei?
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I don't have a problem with it. It's roughly as good as G15/G16 Nirvana cape but without contributing to set bonuses. It's not going to turn them into a pvp powerhouse, and you already don't need a robe like that to do pve.

As for not being obtainable, I don't have a problem with it either. Mods should get an ingame pat on the back for putting in work and a unique item is a fine way to show it.

The irony is that the character Kossy would want to use it on can't due to level restriction. b:chuckle
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Considering the **** mods have to deal with in the forums they should have gotten 50 JSODs and 50 12* orbs too.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Unobtainable != OP

Never claimed that.

Anyway, the thing that pisses me off the most is that logic behind it. Do the GMs think we're all idiots? Hush hush something that is unobtainable and expect noone to notice? C'mon. I'm so sick of these slaps to the face.

Also, the mods get a gift. What about people like Sylen, who runs the tech support on the froums instead of the GMs that should? What about Bubbles who gives us all these expansion news. What about Mayfly or Desdi with their guides and help? What about all the other people that make this community great and helpful?
    I'm not saying they should get a gift too. But the GMs are overlooking a ton here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Never claimed that.

Anyway, the thing that pisses me off the most is that logic behind it. Do the GMs think we're all idiots? Hush hush something that is unobtainable and expect noone to notice? C'mon. I'm so sick of these slaps to the face.

Also, the mods get a gift. What about people like Sylen, who runs the tech support on the froums instead of the GMs that should? What about Bubbles who gives us all these expansion news. What about Mayfly or Desdi with their guides and help? What about all the other people that make this community great and helpful?
    I'm not saying they should get a gift too. But the GMs are overlooking a ton here.

+1 b:bye
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Gifts are a nice way of showing appreciation for the no-money job they do here.
    It's generally not a good idea to accept gifts in combination with a non-disclosure agreement not to mention said gifts, because for the paranoid and thoughtful alike, it smells a little fishy. Unwarranted fishyness, since gifts are pretty benign, but that action takes people down the path of "if they don't want the mods talking about this for no good reason, what other more important things are they not disclosing?". If a gift is honest, there's no reason to hide it.

There are so many nice pieces of equipment and flair that exist in the game that I don't think giving otherwise unobtainable items is a good idea.
    Especially if you want mods to continue to say "we're just players, the only thing special about us is we moderate forums".
    While the gear itself isn't game-breaking, they've kinda put mods in a different status level by making them purely unique with 1 piece of equipment nobody else can ever have.

They could have gone about this better.
    Non-disclosure was the first mistake.
    Method of selection also in my mind was a mistake.
    One way they could have avoided this (if they wanted to give it out to all mods) would be to make a "Mod Appreciation" thread, stating who the mods are, and what they got and why they got it. Even if it was an otherwise unobtainable piece of gear that would have made the outrage (justified or unjustified) much less.
    Another, better in my opinion, way would be to have a forum poll stating that they're giving the mods a gift (tiers of gift types would be nice too) and for the community to vote for the mods they feel did the best at serving them. Displaying poll results is unnecessary, but then following up with stating which mods got what after voting is over is enough.
    Yeah that does add a "popularity contest" aspect to gift giving, but I think it would encourage increased activity or at least "presence" levels, and I'm all about giving gifts based on merit rather than blanket gifting. Blanket gifting in my mind cheapens the effort that certain people go to above and beyond others who just slide by and makes the gesture of gifting less meaningful.

I hope at least next time the GMs don't put mods in this position again where they're made to feel guilty about accepting a gift by non-disclosure, when they shouldn't, because for the most part they do deserve a little in-game gratification for a mostly thankless job.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We also never asked for the gift package, but because it was their way of showing appreciation, we were, as Venus stated, floored by their generosity.

And to clarify what Venus said, we weren't ordered to "keep it a secret and not disclose it to the general public," we were told to just play normally, but to be careful of who sees it because it's unobtainable in the game currently. That sentence was taken with a lot of negativity here, and I can see why, but I wanted to clarify that.

Also you are welcome for the clarifications everyone, but as Venus said as well in her post, this was the first time any of this ever happened, so they wanted to see how it will work out.
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    We also never asked for the gift package, but because it was their way of showing appreciation, we were, as Venus stated, floored by our ego.

And to clarify what Venus said, we weren't ordered to "keep it a secret and not disclose it to the general public," we were told to just play normally, but to be careful of who sees it because it's unobtainable in the game currently. That sentence was taken with a lot of negativity here, and I can see why, but I wanted to clarify that.

Also you are welcome for the clarifications everyone, but as Venus said as well in her post, this was the first time any of this ever happened, so they wanted to see how it will work out.

/5chars.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I dont mind that they got a gift, I mind that is not some sort of cosmetic gift and is infact comparabe to a NW cape,

that lvl 1 rainbow colored weapon - gift
    some sort of rare/unobtainable fash, title, or other purely cosmetic item - gift
    Endgame cape - not a gift
    A rare mount - gift
    a certain archer's card set - not a gift

But then again I'm not surprised PWE did somthing like this, I'm never surprised when it comes to them anymore. I would love to see them take it away from them and give them something that isn't endgame but hey I'm just a customer what do I know right?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This is stupid. I cannot believe mods are favoured because of voluntary duty. I have NEVER in my life of gaming heard that a moderator of forums get free stuff because they contribute to the community. The mods should benefit already from having the title itself, not actual in-game rewards.

To sparkle:

First, PWI screws up and gives thousands of free D-orbs to players with some people ending up with 100+ with a two week ban. Not only did they only get 2 weeks, but they KEPT their D-orbs. Now you guys are giving away preferential treatment to particular players (I know it's not just the Mods) and giving away free items?

Question to Mods and Administrators:

1) Do you think that after seeing this sort of **** people will still want to put in money in the game?

2) You guys didn't think that this would further devaluate an already poorly-perceived game?

3) Mods, did you guys really think receiving an item that cannot even be obtained from this version really not cause drama amongst the entire community? When you accepted this "gift" did you do it for the benefit of the community or the sole benefit of yourself?

Seriously this is a major unethical mind-blowing actions from people of "authority". You guys tell players to follow rules, yet in between the lines you guys break them yourself. What a corrupted government. ./rant
    edited March 2014
    Never claimed that.

Some people help on the forum since more long than some mods have been mod.

Mods are moderating the forum, but it's us the players that keep it alive and entertaining.

If you was asking me to name only one person person to get a reward for his presence on the forum it would be Asterelle, that guy did a LOT of helpful things that people use everyday, have you seen all the calculators he made? That's without counting SweetieBot and Asterelle is the one that find us a way to be able to redeem our DQ points and get a blessing without Arc.

That guy deserve a medal for all the time he spend to do things for PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Some people help on the forum since more long than some mods have been mod.

Mods are moderating the forum, but it's us the players that keep it alive and entertaining.

If you was asking me to name only one person person to get a reward for his presence on the forum it would be Asterelle, that guy did a LOT of helpful things that people use everyday, have you seen all the calculators he made? That's without counting SweetieBot and Asterelle is the one that find us a way to be able to redeem our DQ points and get a blessing without Arc.

That guy deserve a medal for all the time he spend to do things for PWI.

+1

I personally never received single help from mods of this forums. It's always the players that give me the help I need through forums. It's always "no ur breaking the rules", or "sorry troll thread ./close", "you guys are stupid because....".
This discussion has been closed.