tips for a lvl 100 Reborn BM for Full Warsong Pav soloing

Options
thegat1337
thegat1337 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Blademaster
OK so i've never done a full warsong before (only the 15 minute wait one) and was wondering if any pro bm's out there could give me some tips or advice on how to successfully solo a pav.
now BMs i've been told do earth (if i'm wrong say so lol) and i honestly don't have much exp doing warsong period. soooo currently i'm a demon 5aps build working on full g16 armor
i have 2 +10 g16 weapons. claw and axe, r8 Polearm and divine comprehension for my swords (no hate, i'm working on g16 swords :P)
my aps gear isn't too highly refined so my hp is only 6.5k
i have put almost NO points into vit and have been going 3str 2dex every level till my dex hit 220 then i just pour it into str. but anyway
what's the easiest way for me to solo my pav?
like what should my hp be?
what skills should i spam?
etc etc
oh and i have all my culti skills lvl 10 or demoned including HF which is demon
and also, when explaining... go into detail lol cause as i mentioned i know very little about WS
sooo if anyone could help me out that would be super :D
thanks in advance to those that reply :D
Post edited by thegat1337 on

Comments

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    im able to do it in full g16 with no int on my claws yetb:cry. im full+5 and its kinda easy for me.
    In Water: i recommend not marrowing in case the head circle gets u. Leap out of em and keep the aoes going. Make sure u have bp before going in as it will save ur crabs.
    In Earth: earth is all about ur aps and leaps. ok i lied. u dont need aps. i do it in full g16 HA with no int on claws. no marrow as that circle head can get ya. leap when they say they gunna explode. I reccomend having normal chat on with ur squad chat. it works for me since i dont always look at the mobs.
    those are the ones ive done no deaths full completion no help. ive been in wood and died at the end so i havent fully figured that out yet.
    as to ur questions
    skills: cyclone heel in earth. u may not be able to get full 3 sparks back on ur triple spark so using this skill will up ur aps for a bit so u can get chi faster. leaps. In water: leaps. and aoes. use axes here as it seems to be faster with all the mobs u got coming at u. i use SC(sword cyclone i dont have BT yet). gives me a bit of room and mobility with a continuous aoe.
    HP: i recommend having ~7.5k hp. having bp will make it easier on ur pots. do earth first. its basic and not very fast.
    post other questions when u have em.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Zolex - Lost City
    Zolex - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    As I read about ur gear Earth Pavilon should be very easy for u. Just wait till head appears, give him a Drake's Ray or a Stun or whatever just make sure he's following u. Keep a safe distance from the head while u are killing mobs and leap out from circles when they appear. I recomand after every 3-4 mob kill to hit head to not forget u and lose aggro cause he goes back to the start and u need to run back and aggro him again.

About mobs: u said ur 5.0 with +10 G16 claws. Im 5.0 with +5 G16 fists and mobs dont have time to explode tho Im hitting em with 3.33, I just used to spark if Increased life or def or hell knows if more then 1 mob on me. But if u have no other option and u see mob saying "Lets die together just leap forward or back, try not to leap into the arms of the head of course.( U didnt mention if u are reborn or not) So Imo with those +10 claws should be a piece of cake for u.

Water Pavilon can be made with apps too but with lot of mobs and the appearing circle + head I would recomand Full G16 armor and Axes. Again this should be a piece of cake with ur +10 Axes.
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Wood = High dph or dps. You can do it with aps gear, just have to use cyclone heel when there is one mob. Spark when there are 2 or more mobs.

The problem comes, when you get purged. If you feel you will run into trouble, tell your squad immediately. It helps in creating a strategy.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I usually just put someone to duo wood, or a magic dd to solo. Otherwise it's myself that does wood, r9rr+7 barb.

For my BM I stick to earth and water.

Water: axes, Fissure, run. Rinse and repeat. The reason is because it will slow the mobs, so they cannot chase and hit you at the same time.

Earth: fists, cyclone, leap, spark, meteor rush and/or kite.

Gears:
    2.5 aps base bm, I'm 8888 hp base with axes

3 str, 2 dex, per level

T3+7 helm, T3+5 chest, T2+4 legs, TT99+4 boots, TT99+4 wrist.
    g14 +4 P.def belt
    g14 +6 M.def cube neck
    TM69 +3
    (All Immac Cit x3 or x4)

T3+2 axes (Triple STR)
    T3+3 fists (-int, +VIT, +30% accur)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • mrgene
    mrgene Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    with +10 g16 axe you would have no trouble clearing water, mobs come in batch of 3, I reckon you can 2-3 shots them with your aoe. Though they do suicidal attack quite frequent, it isn't that strong.

Once you become more confident, you can do 2 batches at once. How I do it is like this:

Stand at the end of the corridor where head spawns, keep eye out for circle
    wait for first batch of mobs to come to you
    run toward the apes and catch the second batch of mobs
    aoe
    repeat

By doing it this way you have higher chance of targeting an increased defense or increased life mob, you can dragon and finish the whole batch if this is the case.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Water: axes, Fissure, run. Rinse and repeat. The reason is because it will slow the mobs, so they cannot chase and hit you at the same time.

Don't forget, water mobs are all stunable. Roar of the pride them.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Don't forget, water mobs are all stunable. Roar of the pride them.

Ooo.... I find that every time I try to roar the mobs (Not specifically warsong) just resist it. b:chuckle So I don't bother with it sometimes, though this is good to know, I can put this to use!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Ooo.... I find that every time I try to roar the mobs (Not specifically warsong) just resist it. b:chuckle So I don't bother with it sometimes, though this is good to know, I can put this to use!

I believe in terms of pavilions, water is the only lane that houses stunnable mobs. Aside from that, fre mobs and a few earth mobs are stunnable as well.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.