Extreme Sacrificial slash skill ?

Options
themelc
themelc Posts: 104 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Seeker
hey, has anyone learned this skill yet? from the description and comparing to the skill the only update i see is u have 1 sec less channel?is there more to that or only thing that changes is maybe a animation and that channel?
Post edited by themelc on

Comments

• Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ill be getting it in 3 day b:surrender

but id guess its changes like quid pro quo
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • masterhai
    masterhai Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    yeah, i learned this skill a few days ago. It's 1 second less channel than the old sac slash, and the animation is much different.
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Not getting either of these personally... leaving them last but I'm kinda interested in the new animations :D. If anyone makes a video of it or has a link to a video I'd love to see that. I'm working on the defense passive myself :>.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Not getting either of these personally... leaving them last but I'm kinda interested in the new animations :D. If anyone makes a video of it or has a link to a video I'd love to see that. I'm working on the defense passive myself :>.

speaking fo that, whats the % that passive give each lvl?
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    masterhai wrote: »
    yeah, i learned this skill a few days ago. It's 1 second less channel than the old sac slash, and the animation is much different.

Do you think you can SS the animation and show? im quite curious as to how it changed the old one looks stupid tbh
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited December 2013
    Options
    speaking fo that, whats the % that passive give each lvl?

It's 8% for both defenses per level, which maxes out at 56%.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so im guessing its not great but a 'might as well learn it' skill >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so im guessing its not great but a 'might as well learn it' skill >>

i got it and well, along with quid upgrade, you dont need to use blade affinity now to use the 2 fast. also, the new animation is way less flashy, so harder for people to see if they got sac slashed or not with the quid
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i got it and well, along with quid upgrade, you dont need to use blade affinity now to use the 2 fast. also, the new animation is way less flashy, so harder for people to see if they got sac slashed or not with the quid

Could you post a screen shot im curious to see the animation hahaah
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options

Do you find it worth giving up.. 8% in each defense each 20 bloods, 2% skill damage each 2 bloods or 1% crit each 8 bloods? (can't say I'm rushing to get the crit myself so :x) Still curious on the animation aswell.
  • Ravensfeill - Archosaur
    Ravensfeill - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Personally I like the flashy animation just for the cool doom factor lol but js it won't add like holy God fear into people other classes skills like unblocking barb stun or.... That super op wizzy move seeker potential got ripped and anybody will counter that personally prolly dosnt fully commit to playing to perfecting seekers seriously this is pvp single person only when seeker has their masters degree in aoe js if u cannot multi mark then how do u expect to solo squads we ain't barb that can just stand there and ain't archer and wizards that can annoyingly leap away seekers have to nuke and our cc is the death of our enemy's I mean unless u are like rrr9 plus a million josd u probably won't be standing there laughing in triumph and indistructibilty u will be flanking and buying time to kill them and there friends in one burst, idk they could have fixed both cds on those 2 skills added a skills that removes stances while making some Chi and or adding fire or so to skills making our soul shatter awesome to use ourselves gaining another pve use and have Chi gain use for each stance change rewarding players who don't sit there and vortex and want to show those wizzy sin and higher dd who really drops those one hit ko bombs I mean any decent seeker knows u can easily out dd vortex , I won't really defend new skills but I'd say the one with battosai may actually be worthy see think of this this way you use this skill a ton and part of the trifexta of skills u normally Spam to dd faster this adds something for nothing I mean u can't realy on it for a pure lock since armed nier CDs but in that time u can set throw out angels without them getting oneshotted which is annoying since they start off not much hp then use aoe stun crit amp and metal damage while amping your critical with rewinding then maybe seal lock may be possible while targeting one and letting the splash like others this gives plenty of time to sling out sac slash qpq, see if they just gave us a stance that cancel stances then we can force more combos and keep old soul sever for aoe procing making that aoe storm wayyy more deadly since we can single out people disable them even use trans to disable others , I would nothing say the trade in power was worth or even speed of skills I think see seeker dd is fine we just maybe needed added chi gain, a stance canceling skill maybe less cds on all skills and maybe a new skill that can help lower cd of blade affinity or a pretty fast cd.in general that would overall Balance us since it will just make us better at what we already do it won't be op but pretty much all know it's the player not the seeker that will be op for giving us more time proc and less time worrying **** I Hope it procs.
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Do you find it worth giving up.. 8% in each defense each 20 bloods, 2% skill damage each 2 bloods or 1% crit each 8 bloods? (can't say I'm rushing to get the crit myself so :x) Still curious on the animation aswell.

To me i find it Worth it because i like having a fast pvp playstyle, and those upgrades really help on that. I compared with a seeker who had neither quid or sac slash upgraded, i would do my combo as fast as him using blade affinity, which i think open up a higher potential of nuke damage, beign able to keep blade affinity for damage skills only. Those passive are what im working on next a bit xD They are stupidly op really, especially the def one. It make purging us way less effective, and purging is often a need to kill seeker at high r93rd refines.

For Screenshot, i can try, but its really fast so no idea how it will show

Sac slash during cast time

Quid between channel and cast time

Quid during cast time

It would have been better recording them, but i am bad with video recording x.x
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    To me i find it Worth it because i like having a fast pvp playstyle, and those upgrades really help on that. I compared with a seeker who had neither quid or sac slash upgraded, i would do my combo as fast as him using blade affinity, which i think open up a higher potential of nuke damage, beign able to keep blade affinity for damage skills only. Those passive are what im working on next a bit xD They are stupidly op really, especially the def one. It make purging us way less effective, and purging is often a need to kill seeker at high r93rd refines.

For Screenshot, i can try, but its really fast so no idea how it will show

Sac slash during cast time

Quid between channel and cast time

Quid during cast time

It would have been better recording them, but i am bad with video recording x.x

I do agree on the fast pvp playstyle as I also do that, but with sac and quid being faster now, can you still interrupt them? As in yourself, (with esc key) and not by someone else's attack. A while back I used to fight certain people that would solid shield or heart of steel as soon as they saw quid channelling, so it was easy to fool them into doing that by cancelling quid and doing it as their effects wore off.

The animations are pretty nice I have to say though :D. Too bad you can't video :< I would of made plenty of seeker videos myself if I had that possibility ._. youtube is lacking, so much.
    edited January 2014
    Options
    with how fast quid is, the person would need pretty good reflex to ad it, but, its also too quick to cancel it manually unless your finger is hovering above the esc b:surrender
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    with how fast quid is, the person would need pretty good reflex to ad it, but, its also too quick to cancel it manually unless your finger is hovering above the esc b:surrender

Casting sac slash before is usually a warning that quid is coming though :D. It'd also come in handy to interrupt quid if the target used IG/Ad. I'm glad at least some of the seeker skills have a good use though, but I'm still leaving those 2 for last.
    edited January 2014
    Options
    sac slash looks nice but i hope its not flashy like QPQ.

QPQ now screams
    HEY LOOK ME QPQ BIG BLACK SHADOW MAN SMASH!!!!

and everyone within a 100m radius sees it
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options

QPQ now screams

Hahahahhahaha... I thought of something like that when I saw that picture xD.
    edited January 2014
    Options

QPQ now screams

sac slash is pretty much just some sword waving and a front flip xD its less flashy then old one
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
    edited January 2014
    Options
    sac slash is pretty much just some sword waving and a front flip xD its less flashy then old one
    the first day or so i didnt recognize my own skill and thought some damn psy or myst was debuffing me f:tired
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    the first day or so i didnt recognize my own skill and thought some damn psy or myst was debuffing me f:tired

Now imagine the confusion others will feel from not knowing the change yet.

So much possible fun... until everyone catches on and it goes back to same old same old.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Now imagine the confusion others will feel from not knowing the change yet.

So much possible fun... until everyone catches on and it goes back to same old same old.

I dont have the skill yet but i will in about 2 weeks, but by the looks of how fast i can quid It really wont matter your going to get the debuff all that matters is what will you do to survive the killing blow. So far ive been using Gravel blade + ion spike + sacrificial slash + quid + blade affinity + gemini + heartseeker.... im full R9RR and few others have lived to tell the tail when I hit them with it because its so fast and they barely understood why its so much damage i cant wait to see the QQ with the faster sacrificial slash
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Learned today QPQ demon version, and it says it stuns for 4 sec, thats why i learned, but it does not, tryed on mobs and ppls too, is that some bug or... ? wouldnt say was waste of blood using it alot, just wondering why doesnt stun, does anyone know? :)
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Learned today QPQ demon version, and it says it stuns for 4 sec, thats why i learned, but it does not, tryed on mobs and ppls too, is that some bug or... ? wouldnt say was waste of blood using it alot, just wondering why doesnt stun, does anyone know? :)

I'd imagine the stun it is referring to is a freeze status since that is what the normal demon version is suppose to do.