Best of Each Class 2014 Archosaur

Options
124»

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    This thread is still alive? I thought pointless junk like this died pretty fast. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Proskiii - Archosaur
    Proskiii - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    it's not an archosaur thread until:

sophist wnb's disquisition on how I am morally bankrupt
    viktorian confusing everybody
    one of the members from the infamous theoretical gaming crew running a trillion cell query to determine every scenario possible on this game
    the latest **** to get the best gear and brag about it...3 years removed from a decent server
    proski inciting fury, that friggen guy

jk I love you guys
    connoisseur of archosonian culture, acclaimed jurist for his controversial stance against narlan hegemony, prolific author, whose contributions to the west gate editorial challenged the co-optation of assassins into a fun-sucking alliance, leader of the FPOA (free peoples of archosaur) movement, and alleged second coming of Bruce Lee, Alexander the Great, Jackie Robinson, et al.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i reread this thread and
    1 how in the hell does TeddyTiger still make pplz list? he got banned a year(?) ago
    2 pulse didnt quit he got banned and i think made a new char

also i cant tell if im more relieved about not being on cables worst thread then i am disappointed i didnt make the fail thread

#ArtnWorstBMEver
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    it's not an archosaur thread until:

sophist wnb's disquisition on how I am morally bankrupt
    viktorian confusing everybody
    one of the members from the infamous theoretical gaming crew running a trillion cell query to determine every scenario possible on this game
    the latest **** to get the best gear and brag about it...3 years removed from a decent server
    proski inciting fury, that friggen guy

jk I love you guys

Not more or less bankrupt than others. Granted one might call you hypocrite easier than some others but who really gives a damn any more? Nobody really shows up on forums anymore outside purpose of trolling for boredom. And no, I am no exception in that regard.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Proskiii - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Not more or less bankrupt than others. Granted one might call you hypocrite easier than some others but who really gives a damn any more? Nobody really shows up on forums anymore outside purpose of trolling for boredom. And no, I am no exception in that regard.

yah I know man. I tried to tell them to back off, my man wnb bases his arguments on math, not emotions, but they just laughed at me. oh well. we'll get 'em next time.
    connoisseur of archosonian culture, acclaimed jurist for his controversial stance against narlan hegemony, prolific author, whose contributions to the west gate editorial challenged the co-optation of assassins into a fun-sucking alliance, leader of the FPOA (free peoples of archosaur) movement, and alleged second coming of Bruce Lee, Alexander the Great, Jackie Robinson, et al.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    yah I know man. I tried to tell them to back off, my man wnb bases his arguments on math, not emotions, but they just laughed at me. oh well. we'll get 'em next time.

Its like your the guy in comics who takes the credit for eclipse among people with no education whatsoever. Then some hero from the gods favorite country USA comes and tells the guys in huts with roofs made of leaves how in fact you had nothing to do with it. Rest of the comic is usually bout solving the problems the "prophet" caused with his tantrums regarding what happened.

As for math and emotions comment, not everybody cares enough to remember.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Proskiii - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Its like your the guy in comics who takes the credit for eclipse among people with no education whatsoever. Then some hero from the gods favorite country USA comes and tells the guys in huts with roofs made of leaves how in fact you had nothing to do with it. Rest of the comic is usually bout solving the problems the "prophet" caused with his tantrums regarding what happened.

As for math and emotions comment, not everybody cares enough to remember.

I motion to hear more about this story of yours with the huts and the roofs and the prophets.
  • bboylittleboy
    bboylittleboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    surprised GodOfCatas wasnt mentioned - after all HE IS A GOD!
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    because when this thread was created he hadnt changed his name yet.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    BM Cable is annoying. Does Lyserge still play? Fartn go get third cast.

Wizzy Jason is a complete ***, he use to be chill but since rrr9 he is a complete and utter *** wit. Good wiz though. Missile, honestly who else 1 shots puppet?

Barb Head isnt as good as he thinks he is. Reroll BM. ***** barb takes filthy big shyts on heads chest.

Veno Havent honestly seen any epic venos, some good ones but yea. I guess Aby, but, she has a gear advantage over the rest.

Archer Metalouge. Partly 'cos he has the smallest ego. Ryan of hell, makes me feel dyslexic everytime I read his name but he is pretty legit.

Cleric Any who go metal mage in tw should uninstall. Heal you wankers. Batelf, once fully geared will wreck ****.

Sin Toorah. No other geared competant sins exist.

Psy Flume boy knows what he is doing. Deadulas is annoying. Really annoying. *** you Dead. Eman, don't really need an explanation.

Mystic Amour. Stewart boy will be scary when he has rrr9 weapon I think. Those two are the only mystics on our server right?

Seeker RubyOrchid is under rated. Omes is pretty legit and the only rrr9 ever to grab equal gear and have some decent practice with lower geared people, giving advice and ****. Fantafart is pretty good from what I have seen/heard.

Tis be alot of hate here. Whats wrong with metal mages???
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    cleric so broken in 1v1 b:shutup
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options