Twilight Survivor

Options
AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
I just noticed this NPC in south Arch across from the Watcher of Earth. Go to him...he will reward you greatly f:money
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
Post edited by AlysonRose - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I like the idea of this, the insignia trade in rewards seem a tad.. crappy imo, but its free xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    It's like the treasure maps. I like those.
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Does anyone know for how long it stays? Because its awesome that for 2 days of doing it you can get auto-recovery stone for free b:dirty

EDIT: meh just realized it says on NPC that he lasts 7 days *sadface* :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • guycable
    guycable Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Seems that this event is due for 7 days, until new server maintenance...
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    It also says it's a "Labor Day Event," though. So this may well be one of those things where the devs passed us a build and then said "oops, did we leave THAT flag on?" So it might be removed in next week's patch, or it might not.

As for the rewards: Hey, free Random Pigments. :P And a disturbing abundance of Makeover Scrolls. For the time it takes to complete, it's certainly worth it and the rewards are small enough to be well-balanced.

Also, if anyone hasn't noticed this yet: you can take all ten of the maps at once, then click them all until they start telling you "mission already taken." Then go to the map areas, and every time you dig a treasure, check your remaining maps so you can get multiple treasures in the same area without moving very far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Also, if anyone hasn't noticed this yet: you can take all ten of the maps at once, then click them all until they start telling you "mission already taken."

That is very good info, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Speedwell - Dreamweaver
    Speedwell - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    you also get 50 rep per map .... thats 500 rep per day, which doesnt suck if you're into that sort of thing.
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    wtf.... why is there no announcement of this? already missed two days of these dailys.... -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    GMs can only tell us what's in the patch notes they get from China.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Well, I don't care if the GMS forgot to tell us about this new daily, I'm so sick of dailies, this is starting to feel like work b:sweat
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    wouldnt care if the daily was unlimited but as it looks it is limited to seven days which means with already two days missed i lost already 28.6% of the max possible reward.^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    wtf.... why is there no announcement of this? already missed two days of these dailys.... -.-

I don't think this was a sceduled event as the quest states something about it being April when it is not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Well, I don't care if the GMS forgot to tell us about this new daily, I'm so sick of dailies, this is starting to feel like work b:sweat

It shouldn't be a daily actually, but well... time to get a free recovery stone O.o And wtf? Ain't it a job already? I even schedule my agenda to sort dailies U.U Then I oversleep on Friday and I lose NW <3
  • Imperiousa - Sanctuary
    Imperiousa - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Quest still here post maint ty devs \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanx to ღ ∂ια∂∂єσ ღ ~ ◁ηιηα▷ for siggy!! f:grin

Imperiousa~Sage Venomancer lvl 103,
    Anjelara~Sage Cleric lvl 101,
    Raven_Loft~Demon Mystic lvl 101,
    PhageUntchbl~Demon Assassin lvl 101
  • starfever
    starfever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Well I only found the NPC this weekend so ive been missing it for almost 3 weeks! b:surrender
    Would be just my luck for it to disappear this week b:cry
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    now that you brought it up, they'll now remember and remove it >: (
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    the exp is quite nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    the exp is quite nice

So is the free rep for someone who's reincarnating and climbing their way to r9 :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Seth_the_Bum - Lost City
    Seth_the_Bum - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm really going to miss this, especially since my auto-recovery stone expired the very morning they removed the NPC.b:sad
  • LunarWolf - Dreamweaver
    LunarWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm really going to miss this, especially since my auto-recovery stone expired the very morning they removed the NPC.b:sad

I stocked up on the insignias. f:hehe
    Should last me for around a month. After that... yeah, no more fun.
    When all else fails play dead - You got teh zombie balls b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LunarWolf - 100 mystic | Ordelia - 100 cleric | Mightena - 9x veno | Garudi - 9x psy | various alts and stuff...
  • Retalation - Raging Tide
    Retalation - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    We would have this kind of NPCs like forever. I am sure the other one is gone toob:cry
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I stocked up on the insignias. f:hehe
    Should last me for around a month. After that... yeah, no more fun.

You stocked.. but can we still exchange them? And if so... for how long? O.o xD
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    That NPC should say permanently to help make up for the loss of DQ points, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The NPC is gone? D: Nuuuuuu the exp and tele stones! f:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LunarWolf - Dreamweaver
    LunarWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You stocked.. but can we still exchange them? And if so... for how long? O.o xD

Oh noes, stupid me. Can't exchange them without the npc. f:shame
    When all else fails play dead - You got teh zombie balls b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LunarWolf - 100 mystic | Ordelia - 100 cleric | Mightena - 9x veno | Garudi - 9x psy | various alts and stuff...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The NPC stated it was time limited..hmmm maybe it was a spring time event like the lemur. It might come back next year (though it's questionable if we'll still be around lol).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i was JUST gonna exchange them on my noob b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'll miss this.

I exchanged my insigs just before maint so getting the most mileage out of it but... still gonna miss it. D:
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • starfever
    starfever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    now that you brought it up, they'll now remember and remove it >: (

It wasn't me .. I didn't do it b:surrender
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Every day before maint was scheduled, I made sure to use mine, because there was no telling when it was going to poof. We got 3 weeks of it, instead of the NPC's listed 7 days.

So just be glad you got some extra time!
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.