How to do Bishop Shade in FC

Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
edited February 2014 in Assassin
Kitty made a video about how to do that feared Bishop Shade. Kitty wrote some guidelines too to not just show Kitty soloing it on totally ****-geared sin, but to also tell how Kitty did it.

If you have problems killing bishop shade, watch this video, please. It might help you.
How to solo a Bishop Shade: An Example

Make sure you have video quality set enough high, YouTube likes to set it to lowest possible to violate it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
Post edited by Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721 on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    The fact people apparently still seem to think this requires triple spark and super gears makes me sad.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited February 2014
    Triple-spark ish for doing it without crabs easily, Kitty thinks. f:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Triple-spark ish for doing it without crabs easily, Kitty thinks. f:cool

Any sin worth their salt has or is working to get blood frenzy. This post is useless. What's even worse is you think sin's, the class that farms fc the most besides bm's and seeker's, don't know how to do this boss? I can't tell if this is trolling or a direct insult.
  • Jabra_ - Dreamweaver
    Jabra_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Any sin worth their salt has or is working to get blood frenzy. This post is useless. What's even worse is you think sin's, the class that farms fc the most besides bm's and seeker's, don't know how to do this boss? I can't tell if this is trolling or a direct insult.

DionDagger maybe you should watch the video before replaying...
    Its her lvl 77 sin, with average mold gear and 70+ daggers
    edited February 2014
    DionDagger maybe you should watch the video before replaying...
    Its her lvl 77 sin, with average mold gear and 70+ daggers

b:surrenderWell this is awkward.
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited February 2014

^Prime example of a dangerous troll. Children, watch out for these f:horror

E: To be serious, Kitty's seen many sins lately who have no idea about how to kill a shade properly(and some of them even admit it). On RT it's been a rising trend that sin really needs 3-spark before they can even try doing this. The video Kitty made shows pretty much extreme example of how little ish enough to do it successfully. Even worst-geared sins Kitty's ever seen in FC have had better gears(except that they have those lvl 19 ornaments for XP...lvl 6X NPC ornamets are 5 times better than those.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014

E: To be serious, Kitty's seen many sins lately who have no idea about how to kill a shade properly(and some of them even admit it). On RT it's been a rising trend that sin really needs 3-spark before they can even try doing this. The video Kitty made shows pretty much extreme example of how little ish enough to do it successfully. Even worst-geared sins Kitty's ever seen in FC have had better gears(except that they have those lvl 19 ornaments for XP...lvl 6X NPC ornamets are 5 times better than those.)

Could easily do with double sparkes with my sin when he was lv80. That's just sad.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Just decided to stop discussing with this element, those people feeling superior for no reason and willing to troll the rest deserve no reply.

Nice video to show how thing are done to non-super-endgame players that know how to solo Harpy Wraith at lvl 80 with NPC gear
  • csikos
    csikos Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Grat to do it, but whats the point? it took more than 4 mins. I dont think that it worths. If the squad realises the sin is undergeared, then i think they should help him. If a barb+bm+cleric are in the squad maybe they can kill a boss after big room under 4 mins (ok maybe it takes 5-6mins) but its way more xp even if they not using hyper on boss, than these 2 groups.
    A low geared sin cant afford a buff (couse saving his money for at least tt70/80), and if the squad hasnt cleric+bm+barb then he cant solo those.
    But once again, i dont want to hurt you, i just said, there is more ways to cover that xp that you lose from not hypering those 2 groups in same time
  • Octarius - Raging Tide
    Octarius - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The first time I took on a shade by myself was at 75. I didn't at the time have great gear but I had researched my class enough to know how to take on the shades. Kittys video is right but it didn't take me 4 minutes. Took me a bit longer but it was just me and the sin who helped me get started at my class. The shade I took on was the Shade x2 frost bishops. I didn't have triple spark.

The main thing about sins or any class is knowing your class. Most just shoot through there levels and by the time they get into the upper levels there knowledge of there class is lacking. I do not make fun of these people as I just give them a gentle nudge in the right direction. With sins I train them and show them how awsome the class really is.

I mean lately all I see sins do is run up and auto attack. No rib strike, no buffs. I taught a guy the other day about the RS + Triple Spark+Power Dash+Wolf Emblem with an extreme poison thrown in there. He said he has never even used powerdash. I wasn't suprised. The main thing guys and gals is utilizing your skills. Knowing what each skill does and how it coincides with other skills. But yeah I see alot of over geared people now bosting how great they are and laughing at the little guys. Well it's the little guys you need to watch out for. We're the ones who work very hard for what we have. I'm not R9rr or what ever +12 on everything. But I do just fine with what I've got. I don't need haxx to get my gear. b:bye Great video though Kitty. Very nice indeed.
    edited February 2014
    The first time I took on a shade by myself was at 75. I didn't at the time have great gear but I had researched my class enough to know how to take on the shades. Kittys video is right but it didn't take me 4 minutes. Took me a bit longer but it was just me and the sin who helped me get started at my class. The shade I took on was the Shade x2 frost bishops. I didn't have triple spark.

The main thing about sins or any class is knowing your class. Most just shoot through there levels and by the time they get into the upper levels there knowledge of there class is lacking. I do not make fun of these people as I just give them a gentle nudge in the right direction. With sins I train them and show them how awsome the class really is.

I mean lately all I see sins do is run up and auto attack. No rib strike, no buffs. I taught a guy the other day about the RS + Triple Spark+Power Dash+Wolf Emblem with an extreme poison thrown in there. He said he has never even used powerdash. I wasn't suprised. The main thing guys and gals is utilizing your skills. Knowing what each skill does and how it coincides with other skills. But yeah I see alot of over geared people now bosting how great they are and laughing at the little guys. Well it's the little guys you need to watch out for. We're the ones who work very hard for what we have. I'm not R9rr or what ever +12 on everything. But I do just fine with what I've got. I don't need haxx to get my gear. b:bye Great video though Kitty. Very nice indeed.

+1 this. Hell even us r9rr people dont have hax gear. Im +7 all over with free incomp citrines, and immacs that i farmed from fc. 75% of my refines came from event gold and free mirages from TT. Even someone with less can do more, they just need the 'know how'. Once you get that down, the sin class can make a lot of things 'look' easy.