Things you suck at.

Comments

• XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Keeping Vortex up :/ I dont tend to use it often, soloing TT and big room are about the only times I do. But I was in a big room yesterday and the lead was "can you handle full room with vovo?" I was like "yeah no problem" never noticed I had no herb, it ticked my charm and dropped with about 2 mobs dead b:cry

Reading things properly, i tend to skim read all the time. A few years back while running a few FCs on my barb we'd get the occasional squad wipe in big room on boss. Squad would get mad and no one could quite work out what went wrong, or who caused it. It wasnt till i was properly reading up on my skills one day that I realised surf impact is an AOE skill b:surrender It had been me all along. Now I pay closer attention b:chuckle
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I suck at:

1. Taking the game seriously

2. Worshiping the players that get caught up in the useless world chat whinefest between all the "I'm so pro" PvPers, and their groupies

3. Caring how OP you are
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver
    Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The most annoying thing I suck at is playing outside of my usual group of friends/faction

This is mainly because I am so shy and nervous in game, I hate doing something wrong that will affect others, and as a cleric main this is a great combo b:surrender
    It's starting become an issue now, because our faction is not strong enough to do most BH's, fsp, uch etc etc as a 'faction only' squad. And so I'm a 2x rebirth cleric who has never set foot in BH Aba/SoT since revamp never mind the new FSP, UCH places b:cryb:cute gotta be braver soon!!

I have to say the attitude of some players doesnt help the situation, when I have ventured out in the PWI world people generally are not as helpful or understand as they used to be. 'Know it, be pro at it, kill it in 10 seconds or gtfo' seems to be the mantra nowadays b:sad
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I wrote a lot I suck at, but seems I suck at posting as well >.>
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I suck at...

- IRL
    - Understanding people who say that claim I take this game too seriously
    - Keeping my mouth shut and thus I might insult someone because I notify about bad gameplay in instances
    - Tolerating squads that use other language than english
    - Remembering correct english words at times
    - Focusing on genie and apoth management in PVP
    - Moving in places like FS even I use wasd instead of moiuse
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I rely on gear too much. I really know next to nothing about skills for other classes. I forget to heal/purify people & myself. I have a huge selection of pots/apoth which i never remember to use even though they would really help me.

gaw i could go on and on! =[
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I rely on gear too much. I really know next to nothing about skills for other classes. I forget to heal/purify people & myself. I have a huge selection of pots/apoth which i never remember to use even though they would really help me.

gaw i could go on and on! =[

I don't forget to heal, but as mystic even if I can heal myself sometime I'll click on my hp pots or let the charm tick by lazyness of healing myself, tho I work on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i suck at being a barb, you want somone to hold aggro? get somone else, ill just casually claw at the boss b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlackRapture - Raging Tide
    BlackRapture - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I suck at typing. Often doing so one handed, mouse in the other.

I also barely EVER speak in squads. I get the job done. When there's a lot going on, I'm imfamous for ignoring the chat entirely.

I often go afk, without warning.

I really suck at levelling. I swear pwi specifically put a exp nerf on my veno xD

I suck at forming squads.

I rarely bramble/send sparks to others unless they ask.

I suck at being normal. Most venos keep at bay, while I'm madly jealous that venos don't get a warp-to-target skill. I love the front lines.

On my seeker, I'm squishy. Friggin paradox.

Also suck at building sparks fast on my seeker. I have to plan ahead for when I intend to use them. On my veno, I can and often do- triple spark a nova.

I also suck at world domination, but that's a work in progress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...when things collapse around you...
    ...they are merely falling into place...
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I suck at:

-Pvp, it's just not my thing, don't enjoy it much.

-Typos.

-Playing an Archer, it doesn't matter what game it is, I can't ever get the hang of them.

-Merchanting, tried it, hated it.

-I've always been a bit off on my timing in skill combos with other classes. It's improved over the years but I'm not satisfied with it.

-Keeping in contact with gaming friends, I don't do the long distant thing well.

-Heavy socializing, again, not my thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • The_general - Heavens Tear
    The_general - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I havent seen someone from HT.

I gues there the Pro's are b:victory
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I suck at:

- merchant stuff - unbelievable boring to me
    - typos - lot of them and idc about it and never correcting them
    - trusting people - I don't trust anyone 100%
    - being patience with nubs and bad squads and people that don't know how to play their class - I get in "**** mode"
    - using keyes - I'm 100% mouse person
    - tolerating stupidity and drama
    - making good ginie - 5 years of playing and never made ginie over 80 lp:(
    - making gear - never made anything with more then 2 sock
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I've written long list of my weak points here and deleted it because I suck at making confessions which potentially can be used against me f:meh b:chuckle

Will share the harmless one (because it's obvious from vids anyway):
    W/A/S/D using >.< Yes, clicking like a noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I've written long list of my weak points here and deleted it because I suck at making confessions which potentially can be used against me f:meh b:chuckle

Will share the harmless one (because it's obvious from vids anyway):
    W/A/S/D using >.< Yes, clicking like a noob.

Liessss Marengo- you have no weaknesses! f:angry
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Liessss Marengo- you have no weaknesses! f:angry
    "No weaknesses" and "dexterously hidden weaknesses" seem the same b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    pretty much everything. However, I can list a few examples:

1) socializing. I am socially inept. my incompetence at socializing is quite pathetic.

2) playing my class.

3) getting people killed when I lag or not lagging. it affects me quite profoundly and I don't always have coin to drop and pick back up to ease my conscious. I'm told that habit infuriates friends of mine.

4) tanking. I am not a tank.

5) dding. I am not a dd.

6) support. I am not a .... oh wait... I'm supposed to be... but I fail at it.

7) running with randoms. for some reason, I freak out and people die, or the run goes smoothly and I still feel like a failure.

8) communicating.

9) communicating with others (I'm quite the pro at talking to myself, so that's not really an issue).

10) typos.

11) wcs.

12) I suck at pvp. majorly.

13) I can be too reckless getting myself killed (which is okay if I die, not okay if others die).

14) I forget to heal. <3 auto pot.

15) I fail at my class, but fail even more at other classes. bm is only one I know :(

16) socializing.

17) socializing.

18) talking to others.

19) math.

20) advanced math like algebra, trig, etc.

21) double jumping irl. I tried it and failed at it :(

22) double jumping irl whilst typing on the keyboard with my nose, and doing math with my toes.

23) seeing without glasses.

24) making lists that are too long.

25) socializing.

26) math.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I suck at:
    - trusting people - I don't trust anyone 100%
    *heart broken*

This is interesting topic, funny to read people answers.
    I wanna try too ;D

1.Typos of course (have- ahve typo makes me mad the most, i can try to type *have* correctly so many times and still get it wrong..so i just..*flip da table*)

2.Re rolling/Making good gear -3 part of my gear is 2 soc (not wep) and even if people tell me to make it better...meeeeh...slowly..someday..idk

3.Hot key spam - I sometimes click so much, that its really hard to make my character stop - esc- even doesn't work most of the times...

4.Everything about Genies or making them- i don't even care about it...but i should..well someday

5.Remembering people and their names- probably because i have bad memory

6. Saying -No-- If some1 ask my help, i mostly never say no (been sitting in Fb SoT for 3h because bad squad) / Money lending (maybe that's why im broke)

7. Using 2 clients at same time- 1 of them always tend to die, I don't understand how can ppl use up tp 5 clients same time

8. Knowing other class/skills -mostly about barbs

9. Trusting other clerics on healing when I am on my Cleric o.o pretty silly i guess

10.Merchanting -not sure if i even type it right

11.Abusing Pwi glitches - Either i miss them or..didnt know about them

12. PvP - im trying to improve

there probably are more, but Im too lazy to think more
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I suck at...

- Keeping my coins and using them for something useful XD I mostly spend it on fashion and dyes.

- Being talkative in squads. In fac chat I'm fine XD actually I feel like I'm the life of the party.

- Saying what is on my mind, ingame. IRL I will tell you what is on my mind and I will make you cry. That actually happened. But for the record I was at a funeral and this ***** was being very rude so I snapped.

- PvP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bebes - Harshlands
    Bebes - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I suck at aerial pvp.

Everytime i fight in the air i just really feel uncomfortable and uncoordinated and my awareness of surroundings drops by a mile lol. In a 1v1 i will just sleep u, drop down and we can have it out or u just air-to-ground.
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I suck at aerial pvp.

Everytime i fight in the air i just really feel uncomfortable and uncoordinated and my awareness of surroundings drops by a mile lol. In a 1v1 i will just sleep u, drop down and we can have it out or u just air-to-ground.

Same I suck at fighting in the air in PVP, the only moment I don't mind it's when I heal if there's no cleric or in TW if I'm going after cleric int he air.
  • Countessia - Dreamweaver
    Countessia - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I suck at taking criticism well. Often times ingame when people are making comments they seem overly harsh to me and I tune it out b:surrender

I suck at remembering my self buff....no problems with grp buffs but for some reason I fail at helping myself out lol

I suck at controlling my fashion purchase impulses! I could have way better gear right now and be taking more hits but noooooooo....I have to have my wardrobe maxed on every toon I have...it's sad really b:sad
    The most annoying thing I suck at is playing outside of my usual group of friends/faction

This is mainly because I am so shy and nervous in game, I hate doing something wrong that will affect others, and as a cleric main this is a great combo b:surrender
    It's starting become an issue now, because our faction is not strong enough to do most BH's, fsp, uch etc etc as a 'faction only' squad. And so I'm a 2x rebirth cleric who has never set foot in BH Aba/SoT since revamp never mind the new FSP, UCH places gotta be braver soon!!

I have to say the attitude of some players doesnt help the situation, when I have ventured out in the PWI world people generally are not as helpful or understand as they used to be. 'Know it, be pro at it, kill it in 10 seconds or gtfo' seems to be the mantra nowadays b:sad

If you pm me ingame I would be happy to bring you along on some of the new dungeons. It's always a new experience once b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The reward of patience is patience b:heart
    Thanks to Chibiusa for the pretty siggy b:cute
  • Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver
    Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If you pm me ingame I would be happy to bring you along on some of the new dungeons. It's always a new experience once b:victory

b:cute b:thanks Thank you, I will :P

I joined in a part FSP yesterday and it was pretty ok :) had 3 really helpful and patient players talk me thru things. 1 lovely barb who even pm me each and every time I needed to spark/use chi at that last boss b:thanks
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    First and foremost...props to OP for starting such an entertainingly smart and interesting thread. Great idea. Moving on with that....i would say the one thing i REALLY suck at....is know the exact effects of other classes skills and what they do. I mean...i know what i know but there is always new things that im discovering i dont know seeing as how i only really play my bm. Makes it difficult in pk sometimes when a person uses a skill to trip me up im not familiar with them using.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    PVP - I never practice it, so I'm terrible at PVP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Remembering when certain resets happen/NPCs disappear!

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Egamoto - Harshlands
    Egamoto - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    TOok me 4 years to farm r9rr merching when others farmed 2 or 3 r9rr toon in that time.
    Problem is I thought I was amazing at merching...so it turns out I suck at evaluating my skills b:surrender

I suck at posting

I suck at sayin NO

I suck at accepting the double past tense mistake most non english speakers do...I dont know what it is, when I see "I didnt saw", or "I couln't made" etc etc I have to start supressing my inner **** for like 10 seconds till it goes away.

I suck at keepin **** short or Long when I type...they're usually made too short or too freekin long.
  • GingerHair - Morai
    GingerHair - Morai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I suck at..

-Being polite.
    -Being friendly.
    -Spelling.
    -making freinds.
    -Biting my tounge, always offend some little **** jockey.
    -Not being annoying.
    -Spelling.
    -Being nice to pinoys.
    -Staying sober.
    -Not getting into wars with people who outgear me by several bill.
    -Tolerating people speaking other languages.
    -Not winding people up. Why so serious, son?
    -Spelling.
    -Being nice to dumb people.
    -Staying motivated to get gear.
    -PWI in general.
    q.q is a term from the old star craft days.
    pressing the button q brought up the player menu and pressing it again quit the game. Some mong didnt know what it meant and thought it was a pair of crying eyes leading to the "qq" term we have today. GG.

#TheMoreYouKnow
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sucking at PVP on this game? f:laugh

PVP takes absolutely no skill on this game, you guys never heard of a game that involves Demacia and Noxus and tell me the difference. (And not advertising the game, just saying)

You have no interest in it, I understand as I have no interest in PVP on this game either but that does not mean you suck at PVP in this game. There is no PVP, just who is the stupidist sucker to empty their money in their bank accounts (or go no-lifer style) and who hits first. There's no such thing as skill here.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    First and foremost...props to OP for starting such an entertainingly smart and interesting thread. Great idea. Moving on with that....i would say the one thing i REALLY suck at....is know the exact effects of other classes skills and what they do. I mean...i know what i know but there is always new things that im discovering i dont know seeing as how i only really play my bm. Makes it difficult in pk sometimes when a person uses a skill to trip me up im not familiar with them using.

You are welcome. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • FlippyFins - Archosaur
    FlippyFins - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    at playing assassin but too lazy to reroll and farm all over again for a new toon.

b:surrender