cleric and autocultivation

Options
magusatx
magusatx Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Cleric
hi guys, maybe i can get help hereb:surrender

i`ve been trying to setup auto cultivation for cleric, trying lots of attk and assist makros BUT..

the cleric stops moving every now and then... sometimes after heal, sometimes after guardian seal mp buff, sometimes just for no reason that i can see at all..

maybe someone can give me some hints what im doin wrong/what could make it work

thx in advance b:pleased
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    magusatx wrote: »
    hi guys, maybe i can get help hereb:surrender

i`ve been trying to setup auto cultivation for cleric, trying lots of attk and assist makros BUT..

the cleric stops moving every now and then... sometimes after heal, sometimes after guardian seal mp buff, sometimes just for no reason that i can see at all..

maybe someone can give me some hints what im doin wrong/what could make it work

thx in advance b:pleased

Hmm could be so many reasons. From not enough mana, to even high ping that can cause bot to stop. You can check my mini-guide HERE for more common reasons, but Ill also tell you my macro that never stopped yet. For attack: walk behind enemy, sage spark, wield thunder, elven boon (I use it instead of heal), cyclone, plume shot. I used all kinds of combos and they always worked, I just make sure I have walk behind enemy first. For assist I got normal buffing macro with all 4 buffs set on every 1800 secs. Also never forget auto-pot for mana ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • magusatx
    edited February 2014
    Options
    my makro is sage spirits gift- 3x spark - sage cyclone - sage spirits gift - IH - sage plumshot

spirits gift for mp regen... have mp charm, and always mobs around me, ping usually below 300
    and still she stops on me for no reason i can see

i remember that there was a problem with too much -channeling with clerics but not sure if thats still a fact... i got -27% channeling atm
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    my makro is sage spirits gift- 3x spark - sage cyclone - sage spirits gift - IH - sage plumshot

Hmmm try put walk behind enemy on first place in macro and try it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• magusatx
    edited February 2014
    Options
    trying that atm... will post back when i know if that helped :)
  • magusatx
    edited February 2014
    Options
    and again she stopped... right after IH before picking drops
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Idk it seems to me like you dont have enough attacks in your macro, try put only one spirits gift and IH, and rest attacks, maybe that works xD. You could also put your assist buffing macro on every few minutes, it can also "wake up" your bot if it stops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• magusatx
    edited February 2014
    Options
    ve tried that but that uses up too much mp ... if thats the only way to run the cleric ill just not bot with cleric :(
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Anyone else attacking the same mob that you could see? Spark or IH seems to stop the auto culti quite frequently if the mob dies when someone else gets the final hit, before you can cast your next attack skill. Also something else that seems to stop it is feet not on the ground. And lag, and occasionally for no apparent reason.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • magusatx
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i can exclude the "anyone else" part .. there is noone else here except me, and my feet where on the ground whenever the bot stopped, probably lag ... trying another purehearted now instead of IH as it has looooooong channeling time and low mp consumption as for now shes going for 6 mins without stopping
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    ve tried that but that uses up too much mp ... if thats the only way to run the cleric ill just not bot with cleric :(

If you set your bot on right mobs, your money income will be much higher than MP potions cost, trust me ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    switch class now before its too late i dont even... b:shocked
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    is it absolutely necessary for u to add buffs? :O

my macros simple with a

walk behind enemy-> cyclone -> plumeshot ->IH ->cyclone -> plumeshot ->IH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    If you want to bot without pot consumption, you will need to have the MP regen somewhere in the macro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Exactly. In my eyes, a perfect bot is one who is selfsustaining and doesn't even need charms.

Most likely however it is stalling out on lag in combination with the "pick up item" action. I see that happen too sometimes. Simplest way to resolve it is to set your support skill to a very short interval (seconds).
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Exactly. In my eyes, a perfect bot is one who is selfsustaining and doesn't even need charms.

Most likely however it is stalling out on lag in combination with the "pick up item" action. I see that happen too sometimes. Simplest way to resolve it is to set your support skill to a very short interval (seconds).

I use the apoth that the mobs drop and an autopot stone. 3 gold every months for countless coins and dq worth it for me + I luv having autopots in NW anyways. Divine quest apoths would probably work great for this also. Also if u bot on a mele class as well make sure to set up a stack of mp apoth that u can pass to your cleric from time to time.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

spirits gift for mp regen... have mp charm, and always mobs around me, ping usually below 300
    and still she stops on me for no reason i can see

i remember that there was a problem with too much -channeling with clerics but not sure if thats still a fact... i got -27% channeling atm

I use:
    Sage spirits gift - Iron heart - Sage spirits gift - Li's Technique - Triple spark - Sage cyclone - Sage plumeshot - Sage cyclone

Support at 20 minute interval:
    Sage spirits gift - Celestial seal - Li's technique - Sage spirits gift - Magic Shell - Vanguard Spirit - Sage spirits gift

This setup is mana neutral on my cleric (who is using light armor) and can usually survive for hours against almost any mob with little to no charmticks on the life charm, and does not need any autopotion either. If used against DoT mobs (poison mobs for instance) your armor also doesn't deteriorate, which means your autoculti is only limited by the duration of your weapon.
    Using a mana charm on this combo is not recommended. I frequently run autoculti overnight and it does not stall out.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.