Ding! 105x3 Thanks :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Shroud's supposed to be able to provide a second token.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You actually only need 2 clients open at any one time to do 7-8 runs even if all the openers are on different accounts. Can log each one open and transfer all the instances to one account that has 7-8 toons on it before you start your token.

Unless you have a friend opening each one for you in which case you only need client.

Grats to the OP.

I do really need to figure out how to do that with openers really... If those toons in the same account are lvl 1? They can't hold the instance for more than 15m... right? If so you have to be insane fast to transfer all instances and start your token...

Too much stress for this happy panda here xD
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I do really need to figure out how to do that with openers really... If those toons in the same account are lvl 1? They can't hold the instance for more than 15m... right? If so you have to be insane fast to transfer all instances and start your token...

Well although counter intuitive its better to open them slower;
    7 runs per token (times are elapsed)

Open
    1- 0mins
    2- 2min
    3- 4min
    4- 6min
    5- 8min
    6- 9mins

Buff, open and run on your main

Invite from and enter instances;
    1- 12mins
    2- 14mins
    3- 16mins
    4- 18mins
    5- 20mins
    6- 22mins

So the biggest time gap is 12mins that any instance is open for, times are approx sometimes takes longer depends on how many times you get immobilised (non purify proc runners) so a 3min window is a nice buffer. You could maybe make it work for 8 runs per token (I only run 7 atm) but that would maybe be pushing it/use a stopwatch/probably easier to ask a friend to hold the last instance/roll a caster.

Better to have the two clients open as windowed mode at just slightly lower than your screen resolution/windowed across two monitors with the rendernofocus thing enabled. That's so you don't black screen/take ages switching clients.

Also add your main to your 'holders' friend lists so you can just;
    -tab to holder
    -invite main
    -tab accept
    -tab pass lead drop log out log in next holder
    -tab kill frogs leave enter next instance

Though really the best solution is getting a friend to open and invite for you. Much less work. b:dirty
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Why is this even allowed to stay under general discussion, there's nothing being discussed, just someone showing off, all other threads like these would've been moved, locked or depthed.

Other than that, grats, but i'm not sure how proud one should be by reaching this so fast

Let him brag o.o Its an awesome achievement.

Congratz OP! :D
  • RichCyphr - Heavens Tear
    RichCyphr - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

The only 15 min timer you have to worry about is your own. I have friends open 5 instances. Once they are in, they can sit afk for four hours... I am the one who has 15 min to get invited into 5 PVs and then have a few seconds left to get into my own. In other words... you don't grt portes out when your token expires, you just can't get in anymore. 105/103/104.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The only 15 min timer you have to worry about is your own. I have friends open 5 instances. Once they are in, they can sit afk for four hours... I am the one who has 15 min to get invited into 5 PVs and then have a few seconds left to get into my own. In other words... you don't grt portes out when your token expires, you just can't get in anymore. 105/103/104.

Yeah that's the way I've been doing it so far, but some ppl say to transfer those instances to an alt of yourself with more than 1 char... THen you have a 15m timer on those accounts, ain't it?

It's easier finding 5 people who open PV pass lead and leave, than finding 5 people who will stay siting there waiting to invite you... At least to do it as a daily base :(

As I only have 6 openers it's not hard to do it myself... but if I want more runs I'll have to get creative xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ
  • RichCyphr - Heavens Tear
    RichCyphr - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Woa that's the opposite of what the NPC says in game. He says that once you hit 105 the demon automatically wakes up and cant be put to sleep.

Grats btw. I'm at 105/104/100 myself but am kinda close to getting that 2nd 105. I'm only doing 1 set of pv a day due to a lack of openers/enthusiasm.

So OP... Once you hit 105-105-105 you are no longer accumulating any exp in your book? It stands to reason if the book goes to sleep at 105 in second reincarn, 105-100-105s would be screwed. Can anyone confirm that 105 @ r2 kills all accumulation of exp?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    for those that cant run it, you can make a good few coins off some pple who need lv100 PV openers b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So OP... Once you hit 105-105-105 you are no longer accumulating any exp in your book? It stands to reason if the book goes to sleep at 105 in second reincarn, 105-100-105s would be screwed. Can anyone confirm that 105 @ r2 kills all accumulation of exp?

Once I hit 105x2 I put the book to sleep and the button got disabled and I could never wake it again. The NPC says it should automatically wake up when my current level hits 105 but it did not. Some players suggested just going 105 104 104 and then getting to like 99.9% on your current then waking the demon and never putting it back to sleep. This will then level your 2nd record to 105 and keep accumulating exp in your book and if they do release new RBs you will only need .1% to hit 105 on your current and you will have all that exp saved in your book.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Well if you're 105 105 105 the book demon would only be useful again if they decide to release at least 2 more RBs at once. It wouldn't be used if they release only 1 RB. In any case you can only put a max of 1.8b XP in there which at your rate would only save like 2 weeks. No biggie.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I tip my hat to you good sir....simply an amazing feat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • GingerHair - Morai
    GingerHair - Morai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    mah niqqa.
    q.q is a term from the old star craft days.
    pressing the button q brought up the player menu and pressing it again quit the game. Some mong didnt know what it meant and thought it was a pair of crying eyes leading to the "qq" term we have today. GG.

#TheMoreYouKnow
  • Countessia - Dreamweaver
    Countessia - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    grats! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The reward of patience is patience b:heart
    Thanks to Chibiusa for the pretty siggy b:cute
  • Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2014