Free Blessings

Comments

• Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    kinzert wrote: »
    I can't find where to redeem the code. I log in and click my name in the upper right where there is supposed to be a drop down with the option to redeem key, but that option is not there. Anyone have a suggestion?

Try updating your client. Sounds like you have an old version.
  • Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver
    Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So why do I have to load spyware (ARC) to get a fn blessing.

b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2014
    So why do I have to load spyware (ARC) to get a fn blessing.

b:angryb:angryb:angry
    Arc isn't any more Spyware than your email client is if you use it properly.

Also, you don't. There is a workaround. At least, until they remove the old pages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wow, people are QQing about something that is just optional...

You people got to be kidding, its not like the blessings are taken away... And you rather have FB posts spammed over getting free items? -_-".

InAfterRage
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver
    Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Read the cookies Policy it is all about spyware even what sites you visited BEFORE and AFTER you use ARC.
    sorry but what sites i visit before and after i use ARC are none of PWIs concern.

ARC is all about spying and selling our info to 3rd party's.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Well I hope you never used anything tied to google. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • hdluck72
    hdluck72 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't have the "redeem Key" under my name. Now what?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hdluck72 wrote: »

Try updating Arc.
    Read the cookies Policy it is all about spyware even what sites you visited BEFORE and AFTER you use ARC.
    sorry but what sites i visit before and after i use ARC are none of PWIs concern.

Are you so naive that you think Facebook doesn't do this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited February 2014
    hdluck72 wrote: »

Are you in the client or on the website? There is no redeem function on the website, you have to do it directly from the client.
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2014

This is hilarious, he is using the Internet but has no clue at all as to how everything is working. EVERY site has some tracking on it. Don't you ever wonder why ads pop up related to your searches? Type in "car insurance" one day into your Internet browser and click on a few of the top results and for like a month or more you will tons of car insurance ads on like every site you got to that shows ads.

Ignorant cow.
  • evil013
    evil013 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    1- Arc or no Arc - if I wanna spy on someone I can. Ppl whinning about privacyb:laugh U R on the net ppl and probably put all your info on Stalkbook ( sorry Facebook LOL) anyway. Get over yourselves!
    2- If u wanna rage quit DO IT! which u wont cause u invested too much money and time on it. Your even on the games FORUM crying about it- admit it your hooked. But please don't leave u ppl make me laugh u r so lame
    3- It's a GAME! If u believe its THE perfect world, switch off your PC, open your front door and walk out. Your missing out on Real life ppl
  • hdluck72
    hdluck72 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Are you in the client or on the website? There is no redeem function on the website, you have to do it directly from the client.

thanks for the info. will have to try that
  • tbeinc
    tbeinc Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well, that just sucks.....I refuse to use Arc......I don't like being forced into using a new piece of software when it's not necessary.

I've been playing for over 4 years and have spent a good deal of money with you people. The game was working fine for me the way it was and I don't need Arc.

Guess I'll not be getting Blessings anymore and you'll lose all the exposure on my facebook page for it. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

If push comes to shove then I'll just quit playing PWI.

Hope you people are happy.....-snip-
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    tbeinc wrote: »
    Well, that just sucks.....I refuse to use Arc......I don't like being forced into using a new piece of software when it's not necessary.

I've been playing for over 4 years and have spent a good deal of money with you people. The game was working fine for me the way it was and I don't need Arc.

Guess I'll not be getting Blessings anymore and you'll lose all the exposure on my facebook page for it. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

If push comes to shove then I'll just quit playing PWI.

Hope you people are happy.....-snip-

That's your problem and nobody else's. You make a choice to play this game. Nobody is forcing you into anything with arc or the game. Do without your blessing because nobody gives a damn if you have one or not. I mean, really. I loathe Facebook. I loathed the fact I had to create a new fake email and Facebook account every time I wanted a blessing because I hate social media and I hated having to use 3rd party websites to get something in-game. Such is no longer the case and at least I'm breathing a sigh of relief.

You people out there who complain about PWE's new super intrusive Arc software seem to have no freaking clue how intrusive Facebook is. Unlike PWE many governments and private industry have their hooks into Facebook and have access to anything in their DB at the press of a button. You have no idea how many agencies and organizations have access to that. Same with Google and just about every social media outfit out there. It literally makes me laugh hysterically every time I see some fools complain about Arc being intrusive as they demand the return of the old system to get blessings.

Let me give you people some friendly advice, especially those who read the TOS for Arc pertaining what they do with your personal information: read the TOS of every website service such as Facebook, Google, Your online banking, Ebay, Paypal, etc. Read all of them then come back here and say something. Do you have a gmail account? Are you aware that every email you send and receive is screened by Google for not only advertising purposes but screened for illicit activity? Every image you send and receive by gmail and every image you store on Google's cloud server is screened and compared to a database of images for criminal and civil purposes. Read their TOS. Facebook is worse. I recall fondly the outcries from privacy advocates when the US Patriot Act was passed into law. What goes on now makes the Patriot Act look like tine back alley sideshow.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • ccmiller101
    ccmiller101 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    one works and the other doesn'tb:thanks, i like the other one....please fix it pwi...thanks
  • lunatice
    lunatice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    OKAY so arc only way to get bless now? b:sad

Cuz i downloaded it and it doesnt let me log in. I had changed net settings made firewall down and still cant log in...

Anyone can help me?b:bye
  • profit
    profit Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    well nice to have a new place for blessing's be even better if I could get 1!!! I can get to the page for codes but can never get the redeem page when I copy it and if I do get to the redeem page it says codes no good so what the hell again something was not broke and some brilliant person decided to fix it way to go smart guy
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    profit wrote: »
    well nice to have a new place for blessing's be even better if I could get 1!!! I can get to the page for codes but can never get the redeem page when I copy it and if I do get to the redeem page it says codes no good so what the hell again something was not broke and some brilliant person decided to fix it way to go smart guy

You get the blessings via Arc. Not the website.
    lunatice wrote: »
    OKAY so arc only way to get bless now? b:sad

Cuz i downloaded it and it doesnt let me log in. I had changed net settings made firewall down and still cant log in...

Anyone can help me?b:bye
    Not too sure what to say on this one as this is the first I've heard of not being able to log into arc at all. Perhaps sending Sparkles a PM with as much info as you can will get you help.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just wanted to make a quick post, a friend tried to get O'Malley's instead of Jones' blessing and I just tried to do the same. That code, iltxAUKD, seems to be glitched, are they, PWI, looking into it? Thank you! b:thanks
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • profit
    profit Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I know we get the blessings from arc but not as easy as u think when they don't give you the redeem tab is it?
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Eh?

Click on login name. Choose 'Redeem key'. Enter key - choose toon.
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just wanted to make a quick post, a friend tried to get O'Malley's instead of Jones' blessing and I just tried to do the same. That code, iltxAUKD, seems to be glitched, are they, PWI, looking into it? Thank you! b:thanks

It worked for me
    Uppercase I for the second letter.

iItxAUKD
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    After simply opening the post on the Arc page, I don't think PWI could have made it much easier to redeem the key.
    They have the key there, just copy and paste it.
    And the page also has images showing you exactly where to click and find the Redeem key section.

Would people learn to be observant for once? b:angry
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • xseassinx
    xseassinx Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    this game has turned to ****
  • ShaynaTOR - Sanctuary
    ShaynaTOR - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I did what this msg. said. their are no blessings when you do it..

hope it did not mess anything else up..
  • HandOfSet - Dreamweaver
    HandOfSet - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I did what this msg. said. their are no blessings when you do it..

hope it did not mess anything else up..

I enter the code, tried in various formats and it simply doesn't work. I just get red text saying an invalid code

These are the codes from the blessings page:

Jones' - KxK58gAf

O'Malley's - iItxAUKD

I copy/paste both codes and neither 1 works so what gives?b:shocked
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you copy/paste from internet exploder, check there's no space behind the code.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Toryni - Raging Tide
    Toryni - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I enter the code, tried in various formats and it simply doesn't work. I just get red text saying an invalid code

These are the codes from the blessings page:

Jones' - KxK58gAf

O'Malley's - iItxAUKD

I copy/paste both codes and neither 1 works so what gives?b:shocked

I tried this too and it simply wouldn't work. I also checked for unnecessary spaces :b:cry

Still no blessing.
    ~ Toriano ~ Demon Mystic 102-102-101 ~

Sage Cleric 101-101-100/Sage Seeker 100-100-100
    Demon Sin 102-101-8x/Sage Wiz 101-101-100
    Sage Psy 100-100/Demon BM 101/Demon Veno 96
  • Lalena - Sanctuary
    Lalena - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I cannot get jones blessings at all. I have got Arc in the last 2hours. followed the instructions in the lead post of this topic, signed in on arc not the website, clicked my name, all I get is My Account and Sign Out tabs...theres no sign of a redeem key tab at all. Also tried it thru IE and Firefox browsers..no redeem key at all. Honestly, ive been struggling to stay with this game this past year but...if theres now no way to even get blessings...that's the final straw...im away.
  • Diva_da_arch - Archosaur
    Diva_da_arch - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Old site was good .. ihave arc client but i dint download the game thru arc and i cant get blessing. all i got was my account and sign out tab.. For me like who dont have wifi and play through mobile via internet, its hard to go along with this arc thing..