My PWI confession.

Bhavyy - Raging Tide
Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
I have an addiction and I'll be the first one to admit it. I first realised it was getting out of control about a month ago. Since then I've sought therapy by talking to my friends in game but now I realise that if I'm really going to get through this I'm going to need the help of others who know what I'm going through.

Please, if any of you have masses of event gold and have a habit of buying and using teleport stones from the event boutique please come forward and share your experiences to a friend in need. This is a cry for help as I slowly reach the point of no return - using them in front of the teleport masters. b:shocked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
youtube.com/bhavenmurji
pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
Post edited by Bhavyy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have an addiction and I'll be the first one to admit it. I first realised it was getting out of control about a month ago. Since then I've sought therapy by talking to my friends in game but now I realise that if I'm really going to get through this I'm going to need the help of others who know what I'm going through.

Please, if any of you have masses of event gold and have a habit of buying and using teleport stones from the event boutique please come forward and share your experiences to a friend in need. This is a cry for help as I slowly reach the point of no return - using them in front of the teleport masters. b:shocked

I`m near it, they are so damn convenient, I don`t walk a few metres to the nearest teleporert, I just use the stones QQ.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    very brave move, my friend, but let me tell you this...you are not alone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So that Twilight Survivor is just trying to get us hooked then... b:chuckle
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    At first I laughed at my game husband's addiction and then...it happened to me too.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Addiction to games are never good, it isn't as bad as other addictions though. Before I used to be an elite addict. Then I stopped, then get addicted again... Stopping it now. Been letting this other game I was addicted to hook me in and I wanted to stop like 2 weeks ago.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Um... teleport stones from the event boutique? I thought there were only teleport essences in there (and Twilight Survivor's giving me way too many of those.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Addiction to games are never good, it isn't as bad as other addictions though. Before I used to be an elite addict. Then I stopped, then get addicted again... Stopping it now. Been letting this other game I was addicted to hook me in and I wanted to stop like 2 weeks ago.

One should read the post instead of just the thread title b:chuckle
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Um... teleport stones from the event boutique? I thought there were only teleport essences in there (and Twilight Survivor's giving me way too many of those.)

Yeah, the event boutique does have teleport stones.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm on at least 20 a day.

Whenever I'm running low I get random panic attacks and I have to go out and get a few more 20 packs. I think it calms the everyday stresses of getting around PWI.

I know everyone tells me it's really bad for my health and that I should get some fresh air and explore the open world more but they're just right there calling out to me.

b:cry
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    #Teleportstoneaddictsunite
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I've never used them. Are they that convenient?
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I hadn't realized we had Tele-stones on Event boutique... 2k Event gold to be spent... Oh god what have you just done to me? O.o How much are they? Can I burn them by spam-clicking? I love eeeeem!
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    GOD NO - CHILDREN SAVE YOURSELVES.
    All I have seem to have done is attract more to the rocks to fall into a spiral of metaphysical space in which they are lost. We are all doomed forever. I am sorry, Earth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • mrgene
    mrgene Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm on at least 20 a day.

Whenever I'm running low I get random panic attacks and I have to go out and get a few more 20 packs. I think it calms the everyday stresses of getting around PWI.

I know everyone tells me it's really bad for my health and that I should get some fresh air and explore the open world more but they're just right there calling out to me.

b:cry

why explore the open world when you can explore the perfect world b:chuckle
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The teleport stones have a flaw... you can only use them to teleport to a teleporter on the main map, not one in Morai or Primal World.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The teleport stones have a flaw... you can only use them to teleport to a teleporter on the main map, not one in Morai or Primal World.

Who cares about those silly maps anyway?

Though this could be remedied by putting two buttons for whatever map you aren't currently on at the bottom of the map screen, that way you can switch maps at the click of a button to make teleporting easy and allowing the stones a lot more usefulness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I might have um, used about 1.5k event gold on teleport stones in under 3 months. But hey, the first step is admitting it, right? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    I might have um, used about 1.5k event gold on teleport stones in under 3 months. But hey, the first step is admitting it, right? b:sad

For shame, Toraah, for shame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Oh gawd. D:

First time I used them was to get through World Quest. I didn't realize it got bad until I was using them to get from North to South to West and then back to South. D:

PS Why is there no East teleport?!?!
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Oh gawd. D:

First time I used them was to get through World Quest. I didn't realize it got bad until I was using them to get from North to South to West and then back to South. D:

PS Why is there no East teleport?!?!

Cardinal racism? O.o
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am so glad I never developed a habit of these on official servers...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    I am so glad I never developed a habit of these on official servers...

I dunno.. using Teleport Stones is kinda like going black.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Or that moment you teleport from West Arch to North or South Arch. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I rarely use Teleport Stones (saving E.Gold for Charms since I don't have much) and prefer to take the scenic route when traveling so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have something like 700 Event Gold on my main account. I have used tons of Event gold in the past to refine a lot of gear to +7.

I often find myself using a Teleport Incense or a Teleport Stone to get around when flying would take too long or my teleport skill is on cooldown. For example, when leveling my reawakened Assassin, I would teleport to the Merchant in South Barrier Village for WQ, rather than flying from the other side of the map. Similarly, I have used plenty of Teleport Incenses when stuck in Cube with my Teleport on cooldown.

With so much event gold, I have ended up with a habit of always running both HP and MP charms at all times. I don't think I could solo fb19 without a charm, that's a tough place.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    **** i even use them when am farming tt an hate to wait to time outb:cry
    Bahamas represent
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Heres my confession.

it takes about 6months to go through a 1000

When i start depleting my dreamchaser teleports, im going to cut back on the event boutique teleports....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Pwi made me fat.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    I even teleport within Archo sometimes. Thanks to the twilight survivor I was even using incense+bell a lot. It was wonderful.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Pwi made me fat.

Mobility scooters on sale next week, will be useful when people run out of tp stones. b:cute