Cant access Blessing or DQ page? Instructions here!

Options

Comments

• mondrake
    mondrake Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    not need any adblocker or etc simply use IE 8 not updated here is not working any stupid popup and etc so you can get trough normal like before only one thing when you want sign in use for it formular up in right corner not that one in center screen coz will doing bulsht (that in center is flash type so will not work corectly)
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    mondrake wrote: »
    not need any adblocker or etc simply use IE 8 not updated here is not working any stupid popup and etc so you can get trough normal like before only one thing when you want sign in use for it formular up in right corner not that one in center screen coz will doing bulsht (that in center is flash type so will not work corectly)

Lol @ people using IE! You must have a lot of patience.
  • SpectreBR - Dreamweaver
    SpectreBR - Dreamweaver Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    brace yourselves, ARC is coming to destroy pwi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biodegradable post, doesnt harm the environment, only users.
  • SeaCups - Dreamweaver
    SeaCups - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Looking at the code I think they intended the rewards page to be exempt from the redirect but didn't fill the exemption list properly. The code is pretty sloppy btw.

These URLs should work:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards#/reward
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook#/reward EDIT: ehh this one won't work after the page refreshes hmm..

Thank you, Asterelle, for the facebook one I got the redirect after putting in my log in info, I just hit the back arrow and it let me get my blessing.b:victory
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Lol @ people using IE! You must have a lot of patience.

dunno what you meen about that,just click link and u get blessing.
  • dewjack42
    dewjack42 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    ok if your a chrome user u can get the addblocker thru the extensions. use the normal add bloclkerunder the most popular section. do not use add blocker plus.

once u have it installed click it and goto optionsu will see the cusyomize tab.. click it.
    then select block an ad by its url.
    then add
    pwi.perfectworld.com/templates/common/js/*
    then click block it to the right of that.
    then close the windopw and reopen your browser and it should work
    all credit to this post goes to JstFknKillit from arch server
  • Godschoice - Heavens Tear
    Godschoice - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Tysvm it work woohoo... b:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    dunno what you meen about that,just click link and u get blessing.

IE is too damn slow, I have the 8 th version and it just annoyed me every time I had to use.
  • kev1961
    kev1961 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    the codes at the bottom of page 1 worked for me thank you
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Looking at the code I think they intended the rewards page to be exempt from the redirect but didn't fill the exemption list properly. The code is pretty sloppy btw.

These URLs should work:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards#/reward
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook#/reward EDIT: have to hit backarrow after the page auto-refreshes

ya that link worked.

This morning it was working fine and i got the dqrewards by the old method old cache. When i saw this thread, it wasnt working anymore and had to use your link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Osynlig - Heavens Tear
    Osynlig - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Bumping this because people keep complaining b:shutup
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Worked fine for me without addblock, just loged into my account and used the link Asterelle wrote.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lanfo - Sanctuary
    Lanfo - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    dewjack42 wrote: »
    ok if your a chrome user u can get the addblocker thru the extensions. use the normal add bloclkerunder the most popular section. do not use add blocker plus.

once u have it installed click it and goto optionsu will see the cusyomize tab.. click it.
    then select block an ad by its url.
    then add
    pwi.perfectworld.com/templates/common/js/*
    then click block it to the right of that.
    then close the windopw and reopen your browser and it should work
    all credit to this post goes to JstFknKillit from arch server

OMFG THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH. After 2 hours trying to redeem a code i got from buying neverwinter pack it finally work. thank you so much. stress decreasing.b:surrender
  • mondrake
    mondrake Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    mm that adblock maybe block that stupid pop up but dont solve still dont get choice to select server and etc

in i8 all work maybe not nice and not fast but work on 100%

btw with adblock not work for me on chrome firefox and opera also so maybe depend which version you use
    i have latest and realyl dont want usin older version only for **** get some buf in one game :)

will be nice if pwi stop terorizing ppl and let em decide if want using arc or not
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Yay! I was raging so much x.x i hate arc so much. b:surrender
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    It works! Thanks for this~!
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I just searched a few minutes ago for this, downloaded AdBlock add-on for crome and after a couple minutes worked it out and got my blessing. Thanks all.
  • GingerHair - Morai
    GingerHair - Morai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Use a browser that doesn't suck >>
    I recommend firefox

b:chuckle
    q.q is a term from the old star craft days.
    pressing the button q brought up the player menu and pressing it again quit the game. Some mong didnt know what it meant and thought it was a pair of crying eyes leading to the "qq" term we have today. GG.

#TheMoreYouKnow
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    bump this message for ease of use.
  • StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear
    StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Anyone else notice they finally stopped updating DQs on the 16th?

I say riot starts now.
    [SIGPIC]Win.[/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Anyone else notice they finally stopped updating DQs on the 16th?

I say riot starts now.
    Considering it should have stopped 4 months ago.... why?

Oh right... lame QQ'ers

Edit. Must just be you. Mine updated on the 22nd. Oh wait.. that's today. Count actually looks accurate too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bryanshrimp - Lost City
    Bryanshrimp - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Even though it says last updated with whatever day it is your looking for most ppl the last item vended that shows up is 3/16 or 3/17. I have both dates on my alts and know several ppl that it was one of those. I think the best thing you can do is hoard your dq points until the full launch of the dq system in arc which is...3 weeks away ? Something to that effect. I have been checking mine everyday since the move of the website because i knew there would be an eventually pause between the current system and the new system.
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Even though it says last updated with whatever day it is your looking for most ppl the last item vended that shows up is 3/16 or 3/17. I have both dates on my alts and know several ppl that it was one of those. I think the best thing you can do is hoard your dq points until the full launch of the dq system in arc which is...3 weeks away ? Something to that effect. I have been checking mine everyday since the move of the website because i knew there would be an eventually pause between the current system and the new system.

Its not really worth hoarding your DQ points anymore b:chuckle

Updates:

-Current points will not carry over to the new system.
    -That being said, we WILL give ample warning for when the current DQ system will be taken down. You will have plenty of time to use the points you have acquired up to that point.

Its a shame, I npc'd like 20 stacks of DQ the day it stopped updating and every few days since because my DQ points where constantly glitching and multiplying by like 10x the amount they should of been haha. Was my charm supply. Damnb:cry
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Well your loosing eveything you npc in the meantime as it won't carry over. think we had the ample warning.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Well your loosing eveything you npc in the meantime as it won't carry over. think we had the ample warning.

Considering how long it took them to actually remove it when they said it would be removed so long ago i would almost think they would actually give us another warning they were finally following thru with the end of DQ....then again that would make sense and alot of what PWE does doesnt...cuz Logic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • exosaint#4425
    exosaint#4425 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    ty it worked
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Disable javascript

YW.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Here add this to adblock plus block list:

You're so welcome.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Blocking the redirect doesn't make it update last npcd items lol...the problems not redeeming them its that they are not showing up.
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Yeah 16th was the End here too ...b:cryb:cryb:cry
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]