edited February 2014
    lemme be the 1st one to greet you congratulationb:laugh
    from CT Familyb:victory
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Congrats.... and inb4 haters.

Oh wait... I'm a mod and can pre-empt that.

If your only comment on this is gonna involve flames and things about "no life" or the like... don't bother posting at all in this topic. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    grats b:victory
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    well...congrats..i guess. Gotta ask though, how did you go about hitting 105x3 so fast, 1st time i can understand, but rebirth has only been out a few months... not trying to get at anything, just wondering how/what you did do level like that, very impressive!!!b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    well...congrats..i guess. Gotta ask though, how did you go about hitting 105x3 so fast, 1st time i can understand, but rebirth has only been out a few months... not trying to get at anything, just wondering how/what you did do level like that, very impressive!!!b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

Probably via double PV token runs with dreamchaser neck while using that extra 10% EXP bless from the lemur event. Those multiply with regular EXP and since we've been having a good amount of 2x since the expansion.... yeah....

Not accounting for BHs, cube, and so on. Or getting back to 100 since that's ridiculously easy on a reawakened character's EXP boost.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    and prob cash shopped to hell and back.grats I guess.
  • Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    grats b:victory
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Probably via double PV token runs with dreamchaser neck while using that extra 10% EXP bless from the lemur event. Those multiply with regular EXP and since we've been having a good amount of 2x since the expansion.... yeah....

Not accounting for BHs, cube, and so on. Or getting back to 100 since that's ridiculously easy on a reawakened character's EXP boost.

Thanks for the congrats everyone :) I posted my method in a previous thread but what I do is all the normal dailies, morai, primal, cube. I do as many frost runs I can do in a day with how many activations i am given, each run takes 2 activations. I run PV with 2 tokens so 14 runs.

My frost method is simple, only hyper big room and ocotopus boss->last boss. First activation is done by getting the boss really low around 40k hp then luring the whole room infront of the room before bigroom. Activate hypers aoe kill everything and then run into the small room and aoe kill everything in there. Pause hypers then let heads run out. Second activation lure the octopus boss infront of the phoenix door and then when it is really low activate hyper, kill everything to last boss including last boss. This should burn about 2-3 minutes off your hypers.
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    and prob cash shopped to hell and back.grats I guess.

Nope, not cash shopped, my R9 was farmed when the medal of glories were in the DQ rewards and I got them all by farming DQ. I got my DoTs when they were 1.5m-2m ea back in the day and i spam farmed NV like a mad man back then and sold off all those crystals. I tienkanged my gears from 1-7/8 and tisha'd 11 for all pieces. With the money I made from spam farming NV i bought out the autionhouse gold at one point when gold was around 1m-1.2m ea and I was lucky that I had tons saved because they did a 1 day 12 star sale for 50g ea. I bought tons of those.

Then I quit for a few years and came back and noticed that my crystals were useless so I used it on my r9-2 and then i had tons of ancient emblems saved that I bought for 1.5m ea back then and resold those all for 9.5m ea. I still have some 12 stars left from that sale if I do need coins.

Also, I haven't really improved my gear in awhile since because of these new prices on all these pack items killing my chances. I can't afford buying these 75m DoTs and stuff, I have just been saving up my coins waiting for them to go down again.
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Damn, grats b:victory
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So you can't put XP into the Demon book after hitting 105 on your current level?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    So you can't put XP into the Demon book after hitting 105 on your current level?

Nope, once i hit 105x2 i put the demon to sleep and it wouldn't let me wake it up again. I also read on the chinese server some users did 105 100 105 and they no longer get exp and can't level their book. Not sure if it has been fixed or not.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congrats. :D

Still 105/103/103 here. I'll only be 104 on my first reincarnation this week. >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congrats, and cool story /nosarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Nope, once i hit 105x2 i put the demon to sleep and it wouldn't let me wake it up again. I also read on the chinese server some users did 105 100 105 and they no longer get exp and can't level their book. Not sure if it has been fixed or not.
    Woa that's the opposite of what the NPC says in game. He says that once you hit 105 the demon automatically wakes up and cant be put to sleep.

Grats btw. I'm at 105/104/100 myself but am kinda close to getting that 2nd 105. I'm only doing 1 set of pv a day due to a lack of openers/enthusiasm.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hardcore
    Well done
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    b:victory Congratz on a job well done. b:victory
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Gratz man, that's pretty OP. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Why is this even allowed to stay under general discussion, there's nothing being discussed, just someone showing off, all other threads like these would've been moved, locked or depthed.

Other than that, grats, but i'm not sure how proud one should be by reaching this so fast
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Gooners

b:laugh
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Gooners

b:laugh

ya idk what the lazy people will complain about now, that the rebirths 105 cant possibly have gooned those lol.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Haters gonna hate b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wow.

Congratulations. That's insane dedication to do all that in that short of a time using legit methods. xD
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ye legit having 10 accounts opend at same time rdy for pv opening
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congrats.... and inb4 haters.

Oh wait... I'm a mod and can pre-empt that.

If your only comment on this is gonna involve flames and things about "no life" or the like... don't bother posting at all in this topic. b:cute

HAHA 105 x 3 you must have no life playing pwi 24/7 fat kid HAHAHAHA

Sorry had to. Love teasing Kossy. Congrats. In five years I never even was able to hit 103, mainly because I'm completely lazy. I wish I wasn't though, the stat boosts lv 105 people get now is just absurd compared to other levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As if you didn't hurt enough already, Identical QQ

Gratz, kid b:victory
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    HAHA 105 x 3 you must have no life playing pwi 24/7 fat kid HAHAHAHA

Sorry had to. Love teasing Kossy. Congrats. In five years I never even was able to hit 103, mainly because I'm completely lazy. I wish I wasn't though, the stat boosts lv 105 people get now is just absurd compared to other levels.

Actually, I do have a life :), I have a job, I am a graduate student, I am not fat and I really didn't spend too much time every day just doing my dailies and PV.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ye legit having 10 accounts opend at same time rdy for pv opening

You actually only need 2 clients open at any one time to do 7-8 runs even if all the openers are on different accounts. Can log each one open and transfer all the instances to one account that has 7-8 toons on it before you start your token.

Unless you have a friend opening each one for you in which case you only need client.

Grats to the OP.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Actually, I do have a life :), I have a job, I am a graduate student, I am not fat and I really didn't spend too much time every day just doing my dailies and PV.

I was trolling kossy lol. Sorry if you misunderstood that. Really congrats though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2014

have heard about double pv tokens before, err gotta ask where or how do you get a 2nd token?
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014