Things you suck at.

Options
Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
We often complain about other players, at how they suck at playing their class etc... but we are all human (except SweetieBot) and we all make mistakes and have things that we suck at doing.

So let's share it.

I personally suck at moving my char with the w/a/s/d key's, I use my mouse to move my char and in instances like HDD I never managed to be able to climb the chains without falling or in FSP I get suck everywhere in the instance or fall into the lava.

Typing, I'm the queen of typos, on 10 sentences I write in game 9 have typos. (mainly cause I type to fast and read myself before pressing enter)

Pronouncing some words, English is not my main language and even if I'm getting better at it there's some some words that I just can't remember how to pronounce, like botting, I never remember how to pronounce it and usually say booting.

And I suck at keeping my bank organize and selling/npcing useless items if they are gifts from friends.

So if any of you have things you suck at let us know. b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
Post edited by Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands on

Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Let's see. I suck at:

- At pulling lunar.

- At forming squads for anything.

- Farming for myself and instead giving what I have to help others out.

b:surrender
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Tolerating other people, many just end up in my BL.

Can relate about typos, having those way too often, some even come out funny or just plain weird.

Keeping my temper when smth. goes wrong.

Tanking the stupid toad boss in fsp, still haven`t managed it due to constant lag spikes which make my screen freeze, happening ever since the latest expansion, and timing there is of the essence.
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    mostly everything honestly ... lolb:surrender
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • Celcastia - Dreamweaver
    Celcastia - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Hmm...

- Accepting help from others

- Socializing in factions, or even being in a faction at all

- Dealing with pubs/forming random squads, because Im unfriendly :(

Oh, and Mystic. Im so bad at that class that my fail spreads to other Mystics around me. b:shocked
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I suck at sucking.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    - Typos, lots of them!

- I can relate to pronouncing words wrongly too because english is not my native language either and there are words I forget how they are pronounced or I simply don't know.

- Sometimes I have trouble noticing debuffs/buffs on me in the middle of PvPing or I just notice them too late which often leads to my derp moments.

- Sometimes I either panic too soon and use my defence options too early or don't panic enough and..die. I'm working on it!

Should be more but that's all I can think of for now.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I suck at sucking.

Oh yea someone told me that this week: ''You suck too much to learn to suck.'' ... okay. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    hmm i suck at bananas, watermelons, pears, apple bottoms, too much i dont even...... b:shocked
  • JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i suck FS.. lagging so much..
    And my english is suck toob:chuckle
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I make a lot of typos. And I constantly forget to buff myself when I'm soloing, it's like the most fail thing ever. And remembering to bring everything i need for nation wars.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    - i suck at typo's, i'm allways fighting with chat's becouse 90% i wrong chat f:brick
    - i suck jumping down from pav's in warsong... somehow my pc hate me to jump over a wall.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Things I suck at?

Finding entertainment :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    -Pulling. This so much. It doesnt matter if i use my barb, seeker or bm (though bm is easier to me due to stuns). I usually fail. I read guides, watch videos, get pots and skills and everything, but when i have to do it i

-either forget to use MP pots
    -cant get vortex up (getting constant interrupted even with -chan skill)
    -pull, invoke and get so excited i even survived till now that i forget what to do next
    -or im not sure what genie skill to use

i also have serious problems with using glitches and staying in factions. It usually takes up to 2 days till im so annoyed by bad behavior that i just leave without telling them why..
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Accepting help from others

Socializing in factions, I generally keep to myself, and do what I can to ignore others most of the time.

I make a lot of typos.

I suck at articulating my thoughts correctly the first time.

I suck keeping my opinions to myself at times. :$

I also struggle to know when/who to trust as far as tanking/pulling goes. I see way too many fails, that I often pick up the slack without a word, and step on a few toes in the process.

I suck at letting things go, I often keep things going if someone puts me on the defensive.

I suck at real life.

I don't always acknowledge all of my flaws but I do know i have a few, and I do recognize them at times, ergo I try to keep to myself a lot, no matter how wrong I feel people are, but sadly that is often after I have pushed things too far. :$

I suck at pvp.

There isn't much I suck at doing pve wise. Though obviously there are a few things that could arguably be changed about my habits in pve, overall though I do quite alright, but obviously each class has different quirks to adjust too.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I suck at been patient, I was more patient before, but not anymore, if someone go AFK too long or take 10 minutes to enter the instance or lag at the point to take 10 minute to walk from the Toad boss to the next one I boot.

I suck at recruiting people in my faction.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I suck at kiting. I know how to do it - I just played BM so long that I don't have that "run away!" mentality that casters need. So I just stand there taking hits until I drop or everyone else is dead.
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I totally suck at lvling to 100 b:laughb:laugh
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    - PvP

- Being polite
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    - PvP

- Being polite

That's a pretty bad combination.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • X_volcano_y - Harshlands
    X_volcano_y - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I suck at hating people...do anything bad to me...and the next day...i wake up to say hello.b:kiss
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i suck at

1. Communication i just don't like to talk in chat
    2. Being a good teammate. used to doing stuff alone
    3. Making friends lol
    4. PVP i see it as a useless option it don't give me exp, coins or armors/items lol unless its nw but i don't even go to that!
    5. High lvl instances well i never done them afraid at failing it
    6. Being nice/friendly
    7. Making coins always broke!
    8. Lets finish it by saying god i suck at everything includes real life! lmfao
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I suck at...

Knowing when to give the person the FU and move on.

Remembering to bramble myself inTW and NW. It has improved A LOT but I still do it from time to time.

Letting things go. Once you **** me off, I would do everything ingame to let you know I am.

At killing archers and seekers. -.-

Not to sound like an ***. It happens rarely but eh.

Letting people get to know me well. And now even more.

Not muddling into other people's problems - I sometimes care a bit too much.

And I suck at being a Nabomaner. O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I am very poor at public relations. It is not that I lack empathy, I don't, I do realize you feel, I just don't care. Logic only from or to me gets the job done, any other way and things just get complicated. As such I have an impossible time dealing with other humans(you). Everything must be rational. I get nothing of the sort from other humans, well, most of them anyway.

So sometimes all it takes are just one or two simple words and suddenly I have hurt someone's "feelings". This makes for very bad relations. I cannot deal with anyone but adults, children are a definite nono. Even with adults, in many cases, especially with women, I still have issues, too much feeling.

I like my logical and rational life. So when there is a problem, I usually just push it off on the other person, I am thinking clearly, so logically, it must be them.

-shrugs-
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So sometimes all it takes are just one or two simple words and suddenly I have hurt someone's "feelings". This makes for very bad relations. I cannot deal with anyone but adults, children are a definite nono. Even with adults, in many cases, especially with women

-shrugs-

Lol Same, it makes me unsure if I'm too hard, or others are too soft.

I know one thing for sure is that I never beat around the bush or sugar coat something; I say what I say, and I mean what I say. I still keep some comments to myself, simply because I only see trouble by saying it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Lol Same, it makes me unsure if I'm too hard, or others are too soft.

I know one thing for sure is that I never beat around the bush or sugar coat something; I say what I say, and I mean what I say. I still keep some comments to myself, simply because I only see trouble by saying it.

People are too soft in my opinion, one day in TW the cleric in our squad was DDing, so I asked ''Can you please heal us instead of DDing?'' and she left the faction saying I was rude.

Usually I can be rude, but that time everyone was on the shock cause I asked really politely and sweet and she call me rude and left the faction.

After that I didn't saw the point to be sweet and nice since soft people take everything wrong nvm how we say it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Before I sucked at but not anymore...

-Being an glass cannon as solo
    -Too naive
    -Optimism
    -Not caring

Now still I suck at

-Making new friends, always encountering rude people.
    -Patience, I'm even less patient than before.
    -Kindness, I turned more into a jerk than before, I grew up that way
    -First impression / favorite, at first I'm not even liked much, no matter what I do.
    -Squads, I don't even want to squad anymore, it's really pointless unless I am going with faction members.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I suck at...

Letting things go. Once you **** me off, I would do everything ingame to let you know I am.

Letting people get to know me well. And now even more.

yeeeeep... flaws of mine also..

I suck at cancelling purge on an immune/faith'd target. f:despise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    f:hehe I suck at...

- Using Purge.
    - Making squads.
    - Keeping a conversation going. (I always feel like I am bothering or that I am the initiator of supreme awkward silences)
    - Passing Sparks. I always forget for some reason, except when it comes to Clerics; when I see them Purify someone, my Spark-passing nature awakens. Or when they BB. Other than that...
    - Luring. Sometimes it just goes wrong!
    - Spending coins on useful things... And saving them up, for that matter. "Oooo shiny must have even though I might not use it!" mentality. Uuugh!
    - Managing alts, hence why I don't have any.
    - Holding myself together when people wreak havoc. My inner troll is probably happy about this.

... And some other things that people who squad with me understand better than I can explain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I am very poor at public relations. It is not that I lack empathy, I don't, I do realize you feel, I just don't care. Logic only from or to me gets the job done, any other way and things just get complicated. As such I have an impossible time dealing with other humans(you). Everything must be rational. I get nothing of the sort from other humans, well, most of them anyway.

So sometimes all it takes are just one or two simple words and suddenly I have hurt someone's "feelings". This makes for very bad relations. I cannot deal with anyone but adults, children are a definite nono. Even with adults, in many cases, especially with women, I still have issues, too much feeling.

I like my logical and rational life. So when there is a problem, I usually just push it off on the other person, I am thinking clearly, so logically, it must be them.

-shrugs-
    lol a mirror :D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Impunity - Dreamweaver
    Impunity - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    As a cleric... I personally suck at...

- Healing on time - mainly because I like killing more.
    -Always 'accidentally' agro-ing bosses/mobs (I hate getting stuck in that "Ready?" loop and no one moves or talks)
    -Typos and wrong chats are given to almost everyone.
    -I always world chat for classes without giving the Instance (or level range if FC)
    -Suck at waiting for cheaper priced items and what I see is what I buy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]