Arc problems

Gnip - Raging Tide
Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
Ok so i finally caved in to the idiotic coercion from pwi to download arc.

Well now every time i log in i get disconnected after a few seconds, making pwi impossible to play. Good job!

I will try to tinker with it a few more times and if I can't come up with a solution, guess then pwi lost another customer. smh
Post edited by Gnip - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Have you tried to close down Arc before opening PWI?
    I don't have Arc myself so I'm just making guesses but what I would do is:
    Manually shut down Arc via the Task Manager.
    Then go into your PWI folder and go directly to the client and open it from there.
    That way there should be no interference from Arc in any way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    FFound the solution. Basically have to expunge all the arc program from the registry etc. Now I can play. Have to say Thanks pwi for making this a very annoying experience that I will probably not forget.b:thanks
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    why would u keep arc open anyways? lmao
    just close it and open pwi the old way every1 does

I like arc, never had problem with it, I downloaded it on 1st or 2nd day it came out
  • smoke198420
    smoke198420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ok when i got home to day i opened arc to play and pwi was not in game library. so i redownloaded it to arc loader. when i logged in the setting are all messed up and my toons do not show on sever, i then had to figure out how to uninstall everything even though for some reason my uninstall files dissappeared to. i had to completely restart my comp to even get an uninstall to work. i am currently redownloading everything now and hopeing it works.
  • some1stolemyacct
    some1stolemyacct Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The game works, but...
    Can't collect my DQ rewards and I had enough to get a golden steed or 3 sage/demon cards.
    Can't collect any blessings from FB connect.
    Tried numerous things to get it to work. I even tried using different browsers.
    Even the new promotional for the free blessing doesn't work. They should get rid of the FB connect blessing anyways. It makes an already unbalanced PvP system even worse.

Nothing works.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The game works, but...
    Can't collect my DQ rewards and I had enough to get a golden steed or 3 sage/demon cards.
    Even the new promotional for the free blessing doesn't work. They should get rid of the FB connect blessing anyways. It makes an already unbalanced PvP system even worse.

Nothing works.

DQ and blessing work with adblock plus o.o
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The game works, but...

Nothing works.

read other threads in the forums as this is being addressed in several of them plus a few stickys. Get Blessings with a code from Arc and bypass the redirect for DQ with an adblocker. Also DQ is soon to be history just as the sticky says.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn