We the players

Options
2»

Comments

• MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So... what youre saying is, you and/ or others have tried to take advantage of what you thought was a typo or such and **** someone over, but got scammed yourself?

i think its hilarious

That's hilarious how stupid you are.

It's people that set a shop selling and buying the same items, usually an cheap item, but not something too easy to get, low genie's stones, herbs or w/e that not everyone have in bank.

They set their buying price higher than their selling price (voluntary), not cause it's a typo, but cause they set the shop to be able to sell items, but not buying even if it show like he does. (When you open the shop you see that the shop is buying, but if you try to sell the item to the shop it doesn't work)

So some naive people will buy the item from the shop, try to sell it back, but realize they can't sell it to the shop, so they lost a lot of money for something worthless.

People setting those scam shops usually put a name like ''Make money'' or something that get the attention and they glitch the shop to show they buy the items while actually the players cannot sell to the shop.

I never got scam by those shops, but some naive people did, not cause there's a typo or not cause they try to **** someone over, but cause the person setting the shop do it to scam people.

And it have been confirmed as hacking the game and against the TOS.
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    why am i stupid?

i said what you THOUGHT (or others thought) was a typo, i didnt say it was a typo, what i was saying is that those ppl were trying to take advantage of what they THOUGHT was a mistake by the person setting up the shop, but got scammed instead

never said its legal or okay, but dont you see the ironic part in it? and that i consider hilarious, yes
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    1) We the players would like some notice as to upcoming changes. -snip- Most recently was the big arc redirection update, which has caused a massive storm on the forums, almost entirely due to the lack of warning. It was a sudden boom forced on us players.

The smart thing to do would be to provide us with some news other than sales. There is plenty going on with PWI that we never hear of, the only thing we know of ahead of time is maintenance, and that happens regularly anyway, so even if we weren't we'd still be prepared. What we want as your customers, most of us loyal, is to be told when something big is going to change. The occasional small update for unimportant things wouldn't do any harm either, a good way to let us know that you're alive. As it stands even whole expansions get told merely one week in advance.

2) We the players would like to know that there are occasionally GMs logged in. -snip- We feel very under-appreciated right now. These are not demands, merely self made suggestions.

Trimmed it down a bit not to quote a big wall.

I agree with 1. but it should be phrased differently: we knew about DQ rewads coming to an end in december. Due to delays this wasn't possible: notify the players it's delayed for unknown period. Fix this issue and when it's ready to be removed post a new thread with final date of removal, possible before the weekend when removed upon Maintenance.
    No more backlash, no more people not knowing what's coming to an end when or even if.

Keep us updated as much as you keep your own dev's updated with the activation/deactivation deadlines of certain features.

2. is something I sadly haven't experienced ever, only been playing since July 2013. I do know who-ever shouts "can a GM pm me please I want to know [insert something anyone can answer]" get's ridiculed 0.1sec later for believing there are GM's still online.
    So I agree we need some form of in-game communication as well, don't need to be an event made by the GM, but heck just give that daily-random-fact you steal from the interwebz and we know you're out there somewhere, at least knowing which game is being moderated.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    why am i stupid?

i said what you THOUGHT (or others thought) was a typo, i didnt say it was a typo, what i was saying is that those ppl were trying to take advantage of what they THOUGHT was a mistake by the person setting up the shop, but got scammed instead

never said its legal or okay, but dont you see the ironic part in it? and that i consider hilarious, yes

They know it's not a mistake, the shops use names like ''Make money'', people know it's not a typo, people are just desperate and want free money.

Anyway you are getting out of the topic.

Point was GMs should be more active and fix that kind of issues more fast than they do at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Trimmed it down a bit not to quote a big wall.

I agree with 1. but it should be phrased differently: we knew about DQ rewads coming to an end in december. Due to delays this wasn't possible: notify the players it's delayed for unknown period. Fix this issue and when it's ready to be removed post a new thread with final date of removal, possible before the weekend when removed upon Maintenance.
    No more backlash, no more people not knowing what's coming to an end when or even if.

Keep us updated as much as you keep your own dev's updated with the activation/deactivation deadlines of certain features.

2. is something I sadly haven't experienced ever, only been playing since July 2013. I do know who-ever shouts "can a GM pm me please I want to know [insert something anyone can answer]" get's ridiculed 0.1sec later for believing there are GM's still online.
    So I agree we need some form of in-game communication as well, don't need to be an event made by the GM, but heck just give that daily-random-fact you steal from the interwebz and we know you're out there somewhere, at least knowing which game is being moderated.

Trimming it is a good idea, number one is quite long.

I've seen BearClaw 3-4 times while playing in all my years. I saw CranCran once, and V4liance 7 times in 8 months. I've literally seen v4liance nearly twice as many times I've seen all other GMs combine in 4 years.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Well they did send system msg
    Make sure you spend all your DQ point before the December
    Since they didnt remove it on Dec., means they can do it any other time.
    Beside u still can get blessing and DQ with adblock o.o

About Arc- love it
    I am used to kinda programs, because other games have such a thing
    download/install is so much faster and simple now
    f:grin
  • REDWARRlOR - Harshlands
    REDWARRlOR - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    not here to agree or disagree with you OP but insted ill provide you with some of my own sugestions as this post requested.

1. the removal of all gear or gear gating devices from the cashop i.e. orbs r9 upgrade components packs and anything which has the ability to outright make one player more powerful then another player.

2. the removal of rank gear and all iterations of it including r9 and any variation of it.

3. actual customer service. now as broad a statement as that is i would like to elaborate a gm staff for each server that can deal with any infractions of the tos or any kind of issue a player may have also the staff would be required to log on daily in shifts. the gms would only be allowed to log off after general business hours for the server not pwe business hours. so if its a east coast server west coast server or even EU servers they should be allocated the same opportunity to contact a gm as all others.

4. people that have been found hacking or glitching any of PWE's websites or games should be perma banned without question after a full investigation. if at the end of the investigation they find the accused to be clean then the person who incited the investigation should be scrutinized to the fullest.
    P
    5. these forums should not be moderated for any kind of infraction against the company i.e bad mouthing PWE or any of its affiliates. if you continue to give bad services and then shh the folks who tell the rest of the community how bad it was then your only going to continue to show us your not worth trusting.

6. a full rollback. we all start over from scratch this should fix the orb issue and the goons issue that allowed so many to make so much money that they basically can just **** the game as my buddy used to say it.

with all that being said i in no way reflect the community as a whole these are my opinions or wishes if you will with all these thing implemented it should be a rather fair and balanced game after tweaks are made to skills and such.

i apologize for any grammar and/or punctuation errors i have made have a good day
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

1. the removal of all gear or gear gating devices from the cashop i.e. orbs r9 upgrade components packs and anything which has the ability to outright make one player more powerful then another player.

I make money from selling gears so im agaisnt this point

2. the removal of rank gear and all iterations of it including r9 and any variation of it.

Ive just about farmed my r8 so id like to keep rank gears

3. actual customer service. now as broad a statement as that is i would like to elaborate a gm staff for each server that can deal with any infractions of the tos or any kind of issue a player may have also the staff would be required to log on daily in shifts. the gms would only be allowed to log off after general business hours for the server not pwe business hours. so if its a east coast server west coast server or even EU servers they should be allocated the same opportunity to contact a gm as all others.

Yeah GMs being on to fix things would be nice opposed to GMs coming on because someone has asked them to

4. people that have been found hacking or glitching any of PWE's websites or games should be perma banned without question after a full investigation. if at the end of the investigation they find the accused to be clean then the person who incited the investigation should be scrutinized to the fullest.

An extremly high amount of people glitch the second FC boss, so much so in most squads i was in it was considered the normal thing to do, unless pw is getting as many new players as would be banned from just this glitch, i cant see it happening

5. these forums should not be moderated for any kind of infraction against the company i.e bad mouthing PWE or any of its affiliates. if you continue to give bad services and then shh the folks who tell the rest of the community how bad it was then your only going to continue to show us your not worth trusting.

Yeah let the forums be spammed with posts about how bad pw compares with other MMOs, why not?

6. a full rollback. we all start over from scratch this should fix the orb issue and the goons issue that allowed so many to make so much moneythat they basically can just **** the game as my buddy used to say it.

On the condition that im giving every single coin ive ever spent back other wise ill just go back to playing xbox

So all in all, mostly no b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Watching this Thread and ill see where it goes before I log anything.

All im gonna say for now is im not gonna log anything that its Beyond Belief, Is out of reason or an unreasonable request.

Some of the point are fair and I think most would agree!

Thanks,