MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    b:shocked

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Only Venus and Kossy have more then you, Skai has less, and is Minx even still around? Never saw her/him resign but he/she definitely has less.

Skai has less than me? xDD

No.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options

Moo.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    o.o

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

For Venus. b:cute

cookie10.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options

For Venus. b:cute

cookie10.jpg

Yay! That's like the best cupcake ever! o.o *om nom nom nom nom*

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    My roomate has never had issues with bed bugs or any sort of thing like that.... and yet somehow I've ended up with seven bites condensed on one part of my back, seven bites from the knee down on my right leg, a bunch on my arms and who even knows within like two nights. (first few nights didn't have any problems)
    ^My moving count has leveled up to 14, new residence is nice

Apparentily I am very tasty.
    This isn't a surprise though askdgn.....

--also, on the bus route to go to my college, I got bored and actually did the Elite Four on X so now Gecko can see what my third ice type is.
    Generation six took out the part of the E4 maze that I absoluteily despised the most aka a giant blob of cave puzzles. Instead it was just little caves that all kind of met in this one standard place.... and said standard place could be used to connect them all together in a straight line. Yay.

Fighting mega-gardevoir was hillarious because I am extremeily rusty on pokemon and didn't realize my lucario's poison jab would one hit it, so ended up getting a bunch of critters killed trying to switch out and did moonblast spamming with my sylveon eventually and yeeeah. Went through a second time with no more updated levels to try and level something with pickup and one-hit it like I should have. x3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    My roomate has never had issues with bed bugs or any sort of thing like that.... and yet somehow I've ended up with seven bites condensed on one part of my back, seven bites from the knee down on my right leg, a bunch on my arms and who even knows within like two nights. (first few nights didn't have any problems)
    ^My moving count has leveled up to 14, new residence is nice

Apparentily I am very tasty.
    This isn't a surprise though askdgn.....

--also, on the bus route to go to my college, I got bored and actually did the Elite Four on X so now Gecko can see what my third ice type is.
    Generation six took out the part of the E4 maze that I absoluteily despised the most aka a giant blob of cave puzzles. Instead it was just little caves that all kind of met in this one standard place.... and said standard place could be used to connect them all together in a straight line. Yay.

Fighting mega-gardevoir was hillarious because I am extremeily rusty on pokemon and didn't realize my lucario's poison jab would one hit it, so ended up getting a bunch of critters killed trying to switch out and did moonblast spamming with my sylveon eventually and yeeeah. Went through a second time with no more updated levels to try and level something with pickup and one-hit it like I should have. x3

Venny has a silly team, my Mega Charizard basically stomped through the E4. <3 Zardy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Venny has a silly team, my Mega Charizard basically stomped through the E4. <3 Zardy

Yeah I do have a kind of weird team
    With a leafeon, vaporeon, sylveon, flygon, lucario, and delphox, I am working with many types I am NOT USED TO WORKING WITH AND DON'T KNOw what their type effectiveness actually is. (normally I do like..... water, electric, normal, ghost, dragon, dark ish types, overlevel a few and then have a bunch of HM slaves. Don't have any of those in X though because I just --HMs are relativeily not needed too often and some TMs that act as HMs can just be learned and forgotten right away over other TM moves.)
    I did find, though, that actually USING ALL YOUR DIFFERENT POKemon in games during the E4 makes it so you don't run out of PP though. I always had PP problems before. Like Vappy for fire, delphox for steel, leafeon for water, sylveon for dragon... instead of say OVERLEVELED VAPPY GOING THROUGH EVERYTHING)
    My flygon has actually been very unhelpful in X pretty much at all because of FAIRIES and just generally yeah. But it's 31 IV speed with that one +speed -special attack nature so p-p...)
    But I do think it's kind of neat that half are quads and half are bipeds.
    Originally I had a venusaur instead of a leafeon but..... whatever it doesn't even matter it's story mode team OTL and my venusaur was modest /the leafeon is naughty and I just needed another physical userrrrrr
    (I like the physical/special split in my team now because I have three attack users, three special users, and one of those special users is a delphox with psyshock so is honestily more 'mixed sweeper in the best way possible' for the sake of gameplay.)
    blahblah what is happening so many capsssssss.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    Options

Yeah I do have a kind of weird team
    With a leafeon, vaporeon, sylveon, flygon, lucario, and delphox, I am working with many types I am NOT USED TO WORKING WITH AND DON'T KNOw what their type effectiveness actually is. (normally I do like..... water, electric, normal, ghost, dragon, dark ish types, overlevel a few and then have a bunch of HM slaves. Don't have any of those in X though because I just --HMs are relativeily not needed too often and some TMs that act as HMs can just be learned and forgotten right away over other TM moves.)
    I did find, though, that actually USING ALL YOUR DIFFERENT POKemon in games during the E4 makes it so you don't run out of PP though. I always had PP problems before. Like Vappy for fire, delphox for steel, leafeon for water, sylveon for dragon... instead of say OVERLEVELED VAPPY GOING THROUGH EVERYTHING)
    My flygon has actually been very unhelpful in X pretty much at all because of FAIRIES and just generally yeah. But it's 31 IV speed with that one +speed -special attack nature so p-p...)
    But I do think it's kind of neat that half are quads and half are bipeds.
    Originally I had a venusaur instead of a leafeon but..... whatever it doesn't even matter it's story mode team OTL and my venusaur was modest /the leafeon is naughty and I just needed another physical userrrrrr
    (I like the physical/special split in my team now because I have three attack users, three special users, and one of those special users is a delphox with psyshock so is honestily more 'mixed sweeper in the best way possible' for the sake of gameplay.)
    blahblah what is happening so many capsssssss.

hahah silly Venny, I need to redo my team still. I'm finding that it lacks good defensive synergy. But I'm lazy. Be glad you don't battle competitively D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    [QUOTE=Zanryu - Lothranis;21279181]hahah silly Venny, I need to redo my team still. I'm finding that it lacks good defensive synergy. But I'm lazy. Be glad you don't battle competitively D:[/QUOTE]

Pff.
    I think compeditiveily when I make teams sort of but abridge it so I can use everyone on their own and asdgkndg yeah it's really unnessesary to build like that for all the kinds os things I'm actually interested in aka maybe some pokemon battles among friends but mostily forgetting it exists and revisiting occasionally and kasdng I'm so tired...
    --and why do I keep getting supreme honor pokepuff macaroons ahhhh
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Options

I am tired. b:sad
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Very similar to my black two team, where I ran Lucario, Flygon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon and Umbreon. (Had dropped Lucario from team for Flareon but couldnt make him work so switched back).
    Mega Charizard was unfairly good against the champion, having the ability to 1 shot all of them except Goodra. The fact that the champion's gardevoir also had trace made KOing Gardevoir easier as it reset Charizard's own sunny day for the boost needed to end the battle in one shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Very similar to my black two team, where I ran Lucario, Flygon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon and Umbreon. (Had dropped Lucario from team for Flareon but couldnt make him work so switched back).
    Mega Charizard was unfairly good against the champion, having the ability to 1 shot all of them except Goodra. The fact that the champion's gardevoir also had trace made KOing Gardevoir easier as it reset Charizard's own sunny day for the boost needed to end the battle in one shot.

I had a wifi battle where someone's Trace reset my Sunny day, good god that felt good! I was even in a sand storm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I had a wifi battle where someone's Trace reset my Sunny day, good god that felt good! I was even in a sand storm.

Trace can either help or kill you. When I was testing with mega alakazam I found out it worked wonders against dragonite and heatran. Dragonite was lawlsy, as theyd take a turn to boost because of multiscale, and id hit them with dazzling gleam, then tank the second one as they call hax because they didnt realise I had multiscale too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options

A period is no longer required in order to allow a plain numbers post b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options
    lol, yup

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    lol, yup

I gave up on typing numbers ages ago, I was tired of having to edit due to ninjas b:chuckle

Only number I'll type now is a prize winning one!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options
    10191 yea but I don't have to edit often anymore

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    10191 yea but I don't have to edit often anymore

Alot of people stopped posting numbers, and I was tired of having to hit back, check number before me before posting. I'm lazy and finding what number post this is is just way too much effort b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I just remember what number it is when I hit reply, but I agree it does get annoying not being able to scroll down and view it.

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm just lazy, end of story.

Lazy and bored b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options
    lol

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    lol

*+1 post counts with venus a little more*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Options

Both of you spammers are getting banned. b:angry
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options
    If either of us spamming tis you, Kossy. o.o f:naughty

• opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Options

Am not! I'm just... um... vigorously reclaiming my post count! b:avoid

Speaking of which, donate 870 posts to me!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

Am not! I'm just... um... vigorously reclaiming my post count! b:avoid

Speaking of which, donate 870 posts to me!

Kossy, bug softie to create a mod only section of forums for you to spam until you get all the posts from all your other accounts added to your mod account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    *licks Kossy's cheek* Silly dear ':3 Your total post count is pretty enormous though...
    I never said anything punctually but, Krissy, yes Skai has less posts than you (and I have less posts than Skai) and Minxy has less than Skai so you're not that behind in post count... just try not to get eaten alive by your nest at night and you're good :x
    --wait what...

By the by what's the most platonically acceptable, closest thing to a kiss that people could do :x? not including platonic kisses obviousily.

Gecko, modsies could easily make a mods-only board by locking it right after creation because mods can still post in locked threads. A section would be a little unnessesary, unless it was desired for the contents to be invisible (and it was lots of people communicating at once so PM being impractical)