Updated The Dragon Breath

Options
Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
Peterpeterm - Raging Tide Posts: 114 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
I feel like its really outdated now the way it looks.
I really wish it be updated like the new BB skills so we can actually see the real range of it (12m) b:surrender

anyone feel same on this?
Dragon Breath....yet it has no fire...just a circle of lightning
xD
Post edited by Peterpeterm - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Foxyas - Dreamweaver
    Foxyas - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Lightning causes fire. Therefore, constant lightning=fire created to damage things.
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I agree, the animation for it is kind of stupid for a 12 meter AOE range, it makes it look like it only has 6 meters at max.

But as we all know, has to go to china, china has to agree, china has to implement, hopefully 8 months later we get the update for it.
    So, unlikely to ever happen.
  • Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    D: but its cheesy lighting effect, at least make it look bit more bad ****...But even if kept the same make it 12m size.b:cry
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    In dragon lore, there are dragons that don't just breathe fire...

It includes:

Lightning

Fire

Smoke

Ice/Water

LAZERBEAMS! (Godzilla is a dragon XD)

Poisonous gases

Also, lightning is considered to be a stronger/pure version of fire. Dragons in Chinese lore are normally seen as creatures of the gods/goddess' and lightning is considered divine (coming from the sky)

Therefore Dragon's Breath could be a reference to wizards summoning the divine power of the gods

They could make it look more like it has something to do with dragons though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I totally agree, it really needs an upgrade.
    But not just for the animation, but also for the damage.
    Lvl 10 does base damage plus 4458 and lvl 11 plus 4800, which is a crappy boost in damage, despite the extra effect (3s stun for sage, 500 hp regen for demon), it's simply not enough.
    It can't even hold a candle to the new psy aoe, let alone the insane damage of vortex.

Edit: on second consideration, furious ocean seems to have crappier damage, didn't notice at first it's only 60% base damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I totally agree, it really needs an upgrade.
    But not just for the animation, but also for the damage.
    Lvl 10 does base damage plus 4458 and lvl 11 plus 4800, which is a crappy boost in damage, despite the extra effect (3s stun for sage, 500 hp regen for demon), it's simply not enough.
    It can't even hold a candle to the new psy aoe, let alone the insane damage of vortex.

Ahhh smart , i didn't think of comparing it to vortex xD

and if lighting is divine at least make it look good..so cheesy
  • Trollguard - Sanctuary
    Trollguard - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Vortex is a level 59 AoE skill though. Dragon's Breath is a level 29 AoE skill.

Wizards have plenty of powerful AoE skills at level 59 and you want Dragon's Breath more powerful.

Power hungry wizards! b:shocked
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Vortex is a level 59 AoE skill though. Dragon's Breath is a level 29 AoE skill.

Wizards have plenty of powerful AoE skills at level 59 and you want Dragon's Breath more powerful.

Power hungry wizards! b:shocked

It is true, but it feels really bad to call less than 400 added damage an upgrade. I wouldn't want it on par with vortex, not at all, it wouldn't be balanced, but hey make the damage upgrade at least 1k more from lvl 10 to lvl 11.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    They could just make an Alpha/Omega Dragon's Breath featuring more power/new animation~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    They could just make an Alpha/Omega Dragon's Breath featuring more power/new animation~

f:worry That isn't an alpha it is a Phi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]