TT 3-1 Tanking with herc

cernobog10
cernobog10 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Venomancer
When I am tanking Dark Colluseast : Null TT 3-1with herc, no other attack just pet heal.

Boss leave herc and come to me, Is it some new feature or how can herc loose agro? I am healing on max range.
Post edited by cernobog10 on

Comments

• Gevonden - Archosaur
    Gevonden - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It has random agro. When i am fighting it with a cleric by my side, it sometimes attacks the cleric.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Random aggro boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • cernobog10
    cernobog10 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It has random agro. When i am fighting it with a cleric by my side, it sometimes attacks the cleric.

and what is random agro range? more then 25.5 m? i dint play for 2 years , but i made 100+ of tt 3-1 before and this was not there.

So i want to ask if it was made some on purpose? or just some unintentional bug?
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    cernobog10 wrote: »
    So i want to ask if it was made some on purpose? or just some unintentional bug?
    Made on purpose. Some bosses in hh were remade long ago.
    When boss turns to you, use something defensive if it's hard to tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    cernobog10 wrote: »
    and what is random agro range? more then 25.5 m? i dint play for 2 years , but i made 100+ of tt 3-1 before and this was not there.

It's made on purpose and there's no max range really, so as she said just take something to protect you if it happen (hp pots, apo pots, genie's skills) and maybe stand closer to your herc, cause more far you are more far your herc will need to walk to attack the boss and get back aggro or if you see the boss coming toward you run to your herc and let your herc get back aggro.

Also you didn't mention it, but if your herc is evolved you should be able to DD without getting aggro, which will make things go fater. =)
  • X_volcano_y - Harshlands
    X_volcano_y - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    what i personally do is not making the herc exclusive skill an auto and when the boss switch to me i use it.
    1.It is ranged so no need for herc to run behind.
    2.It will regain the herc arrgo.
    3.It has short cooldown.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If you have Howl on your giant, that could also be used similarly, since it is also ranged.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga