bringing quest boss to event is permitted?

13»

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ioana5123 wrote: »
    yes that's good idea for 100+people,but what about those under 100? for them is a problem and some are quite squishy and die from boss aoe
    then they shouldnt be there in the first place >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ioana5123
    ioana5123 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014

So you are telling me unless you are 100+ you aren't allowed to go to events? really?
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The rule has not changed, so please don't do it. Thank you.

Soooooooo

I'm not finding excuses, i'm proud of luring it, hf not getting money nubs.
    And yes, your behaviour on a videogame is about the same as in real life, you are being crybabies about a freakin boss you don't even try to DD.
    It's not like any of you are noobs trying to get into the event, because noobs don't even know about this event. You are just making alts to get money over other people, good for you, that's fun for you? Looks like we don't have fun the same way.

"this went off topic, the whole topic was weather the luring of boss was permitted or not"
    Are you really trying to give me lessons btw Mr. Weather? So credible.

can this ^^^^ guy get banned now? Blatant confession and all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited February 2014
    ioana5123 wrote: »
    So you are telling me unless you are 100+ you aren't allowed to go to events? really?
    screenshot and ticket them? you know its not allowed per sparkieman now :S
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014

The spring event take places in the start cities, I'm pretty sure players lower than lvl 100 should be able to participate to that event.

Other than that they would have put a requisite lvl like the tiger event or COA.
    edited February 2014
    The spring event take places in the start cities, I'm pretty sure players lower than lvl 100 should be able to participate to that event.

Other than that they would have put a requisite lvl like the tiger event or COA.
    not really.
    theres alot of events in the past that were a free lv and it completly massacred players not barbs or high lv lol
    you arent actually 'entitled' to it cause its 'there'

like the ginormous SoT boss event
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    not really.
    theres alot of events in the past that were a free lv and it completly massacred players not barbs or high lv lol
    you arent actually 'entitled' to it cause its 'there'

like the ginormous SoT boss event

I'm pretty sure the spring event wasn't made for lvl100+.
    edited February 2014
    I'm pretty sure the spring event wasn't made for lvl100+.
    http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/46332323.jpg
  • ioana5123
    ioana5123 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    the event is not lvl restricted,.where you hear that from? the boss doesn't even fight back. under 100 die just due to pk(which on pvp servers is something usual) and from the boss luring of jewel which was confirmed ilegal.