Arc

Blue__Lycan - Sanctuary
Blue__Lycan - Sanctuary Posts: 70 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
WHY is Arc being forced upon us? NOBODY wants it. NOBODY AT ALL.
It's also going to cause half the community into quitting the more you force it on us!
Post edited by Blue__Lycan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Aren't there already like 20 threads on this already.

Unfortunately, much like PWI, the forums don't support multi thread processing, performance is much better single threaded.

Also,
    Also just a side note until I get more information, Arc is not mandatory. This is just the website migration, nothing else for the time being.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It's also going to cause half the community into quitting the more you force it on us!

You don't speak for an entire community. Some people like Arc.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014

I really wish you didn't try to represent everyone...
    Most people hate Arc because they can, not because of a well-found reason. Yes I dislike that we lost all the webpages using the most annoying way possible by redirecting, but I don't hate on Arc just for it being Arc.

It's hopefully still in development to make usage easier/more similar to the old/last 5 years of service and some things I hope to see in the near future. Near being within this month:
    - Search function more properly searching
    - Newsposts being more "frontpage"-like for your game instead of all games.
    - Zen transactions only give you a giant headache with lettersize 80, bolded and italic without any proper overview of bonus zen given untill check-out.
    - Code redeeming is alright but on "view redeemed keys" show the old codes so you don't bash in a code you thought you haven't used yet.
    - Malley/Jones Blessing and the facebook like, bring this back in Arc or a lot of people are going to quit along with disliking (not that big of a deal at first but less likes does have an impact in mass numbers).
    I find it overexaggerating to quit over it but the 30 atk lvls were part of balance for lower geared players to still punch through a seeker's defense buffs without making a joke out of his/her DD class.
  • greattwo
    greattwo Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    arc is cool its slick and easy to use
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Please use one of the other ongoing threads about Arc such as the sticky up top.

Thanks. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.