mystic pvp ranking

Options
Stewartboy - Archosaur
Stewartboy - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
i dont think the mystic PVP ranking is resetting as the others... is it only meb:surrender
Post edited by Stewartboy - Archosaur on

Comments

• MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i dont think the mystic PVP ranking is resetting as the others... is it only meb:surrender

Ranking is all mess up for all classes, all servers.
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Rankings haven't been reliable for a long time b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I disagree with the posts above.

The rankings seems to have been working quite fine recently but you have to look on french/german pages. It might not be updated everyday but almost.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I disagree with the posts above.

The rankings seems to have been working quite fine recently but you have to look on french/german pages. It might not be updated everyday but almost.

It's not.

On my server there's was people lvl 104 on the ranking lvl while I was 105 and wasn't on, as I have over 8k kills and I'm not there while people of my server with lower amount of kills are on the ranking.

My bf is on the ranking and his kills never move while he do get more kills.
  • Stewartboy - Archosaur
    Stewartboy - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i agree with MissCherie.. ik i have well over 4k kill but im not on the ranking list which kinda pissing me off
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    where the heck are the rankings all I see is blank
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i agree with MissCherie.. ik i have well over 4k kill but im not on the ranking list which kinda pissing me off

Well that go with your server, Morai need less kills to be on the ranking, but on a server like HL it's 5-6k+, I know I have more cause I did sent tickets to know my amount of kills (around each 6 months I send one) and was always higher, but never on the ranking, same for the level, mystic lvl104 of my server was on the lvl ranking, but not me at 105.

Though I think it's stupid that all servers doesn't have the same requisite, people on Morai get on the ranking with 1k kills while on other servers we need more than 5 times that amount of kills.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    where the heck are the rankings all I see is blank

http://pwi.de.perfectworld.eu/ranking

Rankings are working fine for me/Dreamweaver/Archers.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So it might be a server problem (some being updated and some not)

Be careful with the number of kills though. When asking for my number of kills via a ticket, they told me I had 3-4k more than the total displayed on the ranking page. But I suppose that this is due to the rules (like 1 kill by hour for same target, something like that) because with the reawakening I did see my new levels updated regularly. Same with the people that changed their name for example.

But I can only be sure for Morai server.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    this is the only MMO with crappy rankings and PvP,the most unbalanced actually.
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So it might be a server problem (some being updated and some not)

Be careful with the number of kills though. When asking for my number of kills via a ticket, they told me I had 3-4k more than the total displayed on the ranking page. But I suppose that this is due to the rules (like 1 kill by hour for same target, something like that) because with the reawakening I did see my new levels updated regularly. Same with the people that changed their name for example.

But I can only be sure for Morai server.

They tell me my amount of unique kills and my total kills when I ask for my amount of kills.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Ticket is indeed the most accurate way of finding out your kill count. I had to do it for myself as well. Unfortunately when I asked for the K/D ratio they didn't provide me with numbers.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Ticket is indeed the most accurate way of finding out your kill count. I had to do it for myself as well. Unfortunately when I asked for the K/D ratio they didn't provide me with numbers.

Same, they was able to tell me unique and total kills, but not K/D r.

I would like them to work on a ranking system that works and to put it the same for all servers or to put all PVE servers together and PVP servers together, when I see someone from Morai with 500 kills on the ranking while me with 8k I'm not it suck.

Specially that a lot of idiots use that to claim they are good, ''you're not on the ranking you suck''...

Some people are not on it, but are suppose to be on, some people doesn't get their amount of kills updated while they do get more kill and for a game that claim to have the best PVP ever they should have a PVP ranking that reflect it.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    They tell me my amount of unique kills and my total kills when I ask for my amount of kills.

Yeah, as they always did, the number of unique kills being the number of people you killed once, BUT the total kills they told me was about 3-4k above the amount displayed on website, even if it was updated daily.
    I'm gonna create a ticket to ask for my current kills and I will tell you the difference.

I'm pretty sure you know someone being in the top 200 in Harshlands who can do just one kill one day (maybe not during week-end) and check if he got that kill counted. If I look at Harslands current ranking pages, I'm pretty sure it has been updated quite recently because of the level of the people being in the top list.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Yeah, as they always did, the number of unique kills being the number of people you killed once, BUT the total kills they told me was about 3-4k above the amount displayed on website, even if it was updated daily.
    I'm gonna create a ticket to ask for my current kills and I will tell you the difference.

I'm pretty sure you know someone being in the top 200 in Harshlands who can do just one kill one day (maybe not during week-end) and check if he got that kill counted. If I look at Harslands current ranking pages, I'm pretty sure it has been updated quite recently because of the level of the people being in the top list.

The amount of kills didn't updated for everyone on HL.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The amount of kills didn't updated for everyone on HL.

Ok so it's server specific. I remember when Morai was one of the only server not updated, it took maybe 6 months...
    Anywyay I got a reply to my ticket for my number of kills saying "killed a grand total of 18,052 players using the Morai character, Zoldi. Out of all those kills, around 7,409 were unique" and my total on website is between 11k and 12k which is far from those numbers even though the ranking for Morai seems regularly (but maybe not accurately) updated.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    nothing is showing up for me on any sort of ranking, regardless of level, class, server, etc. its just all blank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You need to select the French or German language.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute