What class do you think is played by a full-on derp community lately?

2»

Comments

• Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary
    Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It's definitly sins. Not every sin, but for the most part they are an instant derp magnet.

Side note: It's really funny how many r999 I fight that have to switch to their lower geared sins to kill me because they have better chances atking me from stealth b:chuckle.
  • Crimson_Moon - Momaganon
    Crimson_Moon - Momaganon Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Idiot is such a harsh word, let's say ... newbies/noobs.
    There are a lot of sins and seekers on Morai that don't know how to play their class to its full potential.
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Idiot is such a harsh word,

And is the correct word.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think mystics.

its like one of those derp classes where its easy to play but hard to 'learn' to do good.

i think ive experienced 1 good mystic so far... and the rest were meh, or just plain lalaland ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RichCyphr - Heavens Tear
    RichCyphr - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    A derp is a derp.
    A newbie is a newbie.
    Newbies get pro or become derps.

I am at a point where I pretty much squad with the same Hax ~30 people so I don't see much derping in my squads. Where I see the derping the most is in NW and TW:
    - Sins APSing on brambled people
    - Clerics plume shotting barbs
    - Clerics sleeping then attacking people (personal fav)
    - Clerics Seal of Godding and then macro attacking
    - Barbs popping up human to attack a +12 mag DD.
    - Archers highly refining s3 bows (debuff or get out)
    - The phrase "well you CS" No I don't, but you derpyderpy
    - Sparking to steal agro early on toad boss from Barb.
    - Not being fully buffed
    - Setting up a shop selling something for less than the shop next to you is buying for... (thanks for the money)
    - A BM without chi

Learn to PvP. It is different from PvE. Its part of the game. THAT or don't QQ when you are referred to as a "chi cookie" or "chi making station."
    edited February 2014
    THAT or don't QQ when you are referred to as a "chi cookie" or "chi making station."
    that sounds adorable...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    - Sparking to steal agro early on toad boss from Barb.

My favorite lately, and they always end up dead/wiping half the squad who wasn't paying attention to the toad facing them.

As for derp classes..Seekers are definately not being played to their full potential. Those who do can be counted with 1 set of hands. Especially noticed it in FC with 2 wiz's, seeker, sin, bm and cler: seeker does heart shatter and goes macro-attacking. Ask for a Soul Shatter for the 2 biggest dd's (reborn wiz, sin had tt70 with H&T) and the most similar reaction I could imagine was "f:spew what's soul shatter?!" Luckily bm's spam HF or the magic sword would go up a magic place f:ouch.
    For 2nd place Mystics, they have so much potential as well and luckily slowly seeing more and more capable ones around, hoping the rise of people learning this class will keep going, a good mystic is a happy run f:cute
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think mystics.

its like one of those derp classes where its easy to play but hard to 'learn' to do good.

i think ive experienced 1 good mystic so far... and the rest were meh, or just plain lalaland ****.

Lalaland sounds like a great place; you should drop by there sometime!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    i prefer RL, you should drop by there sometime toof:victory
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2014

bro!!!!
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • X_volcano_y - Harshlands
    X_volcano_y - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    demon venos that don't ever stop overwriting sage amp at half time....or even worse vigor then amp.....DEMON AMP IS GREAT ONLY IF IT DOESNT OVERWRITE SAGE PLS TY.
    mystics..i don't want to start cuz most of harshlands mystic should be banned for the horrible playstyle
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sage venos that don't ever stop overwriting demon bramble (not a big deal i know but its just a pet peeve of mine) :D

But in seriousness, I find it that I find fails moreso in the classes that I play, since I don't know the other classes as well (obviously). But every now and then I'll run into someone playing a class that I don't that just fails SO HARD that even I can see how bad they suck, and if they are THAT bad it's a miracle they haven't gotten stuck in a paper bag at that point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    B][/B]
    =X_volcano_y - Harshlands;21262831]demon venos that don't ever stop overwriting sage amp at half time....or even worse vigor then amp.....DEMON AMP IS GREAT ONLY IF IT DOESNT OVERWRITE SAGE PLS TY.
    mystics..i don't want to start cuz most of harshlands mystic should be banned for the horrible playstyle

And this is why Casty lets the FAILOmancer amp first and I just sparkie-sparkie until their amp runs out. THEN I amp. So that way, we don't get into...
    Youdemonbiishoverwritesmaampgoefurselfz
    .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    demon venos that don't ever stop overwriting sage amp at half time....or even worse vigor then amp.....DEMON AMP IS GREAT ONLY IF IT DOESNT OVERWRITE SAGE PLS TY.

silly sage venos who overwrite both their or my amp with sage soul degen.

when the boss is like half hp.

b:angry

ran into a few of these strange creatures.. mostly in FS, where sage soul degen doesn't even work. :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sage venos who ask to be first to amp, but then forget or take too long to amp... or even worse, sage soul degeneration on bosses that are immune to it, then 1 min later amp.....SAGE AMP IS GREAT IF IT'S APPLIED FAST, PLZ SAGE VENOS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

And why sage venos only amp once? lol.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I thought the Nirvana era is over f:sweat with today's gear plus BM/Seeker/Venomancer/Genie debuffs bosses die fast anyway...doesn't even matter if it's Sage or Demon anymore.

I do, however, dislike it in long boss fights (slower/less geared squads) when the Sage repeatedly overwrites Demon Amplify right as the Demon has applied it, causing the debuff to run out after 20 seconds with both Venomancers' Amplify on cooldown. Two Venomancers and a long boss fight should have Amplify on at all times. It often happens when the Sage takes too long to use Amplify so I go ahead and do it.

As for when I play Sage, I don't ever care if a Demon overwrites it as long as it's not overwritten with something like Soul Degeneration or Crush Vigor (and it wasn't used right as I used mine for same reasons as above). Crush Vigor is not bad to use before Amplify, helps with chi a lot, but you gotta know when to use it so it won't be active at a bad timing (usually best when you're the only Venomancer in squad). This is probably because I'm not too worried over the 5% difference.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Considering that the game is handed to almost everybody (except the ones that play the game like it was before the genie expansion) has no skill whatsoever. Yet they talk big about PVP on this game... Lol so serious over stupid things... Even when I PVP on a game (and PVP is 100X more better on that game than PWI), people still act immature / stupid.

@OP: This has nothing to do with class and you're playing a Psychic (as a main) from Harshlands, go figure. Charms... Genies... Rank 9... R9RR... Auto pot... Pet evolution... Cards... Tell me how the people from back then would compete with the easiness that people get now even for a non-CSer?

As far as I can tell, this game has turned into a disaster for PVE which was the only thing that made the game fun until the stupid developers make the game cater to obnoxious gloating teenagers with their perverted selves to boost their ego. I rather be dancing in the rain while it is still winter time than see another one of these little snots typing utter nonsense again. Welcome to multiplayer online games... I should just leave the games alone to teenagers and let them fight each other, I ignore them anyways.
    Sage barb in progress.