Active factions in Raging Tide Server

Options
Xanobeast - Raging Tide
Xanobeast - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Which factions on Raging Tide have both an active chatbox and people that actually do things like bhs and culti quests with other faction mates even ones they don't know well. Having people from a lot of different levels is a plus.

Things I rather not see:
Having a lot of people online but no one talking.
The people who talk ONLY talk to members they already know. Yes I expect people to say hi or grats even if they don't know me on faction chat just saying.
Bh squads always being made with same people and excluding rest of faction.
Members who refuse to explain anything when with people that are new to an instance.
Members treating other members badly.

Most recruit slogans these days are bogus so figured might be easier to ask on here to get an insiders perspective on good factions.
Post edited by Xanobeast - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Which factions on Raging Tide have both an active chatbox and people that actually do things like bhs and culti quests with other faction mates even ones they don't know well. Having people from a lot of different levels is a plus.

Things I rather not see:
    Having a lot of people online but no one talking.
    The people who talk ONLY talk to members they already know. Yes I expect people to say hi or grats even if they don't know me on faction chat just saying.
    Bh squads always being made with same people and excluding rest of faction.
    Members who refuse to explain anything when with people that are new to an instance.
    Members treating other members badly.

Most recruit slogans these days are bogus so figured might be easier to ask on here to get an insiders perspective on good factions.
    What you do not want seems to be a good description of every faction on RT. b:avoid

But nah, on a serious note... You should have posted this on the Raging Tide forum listing.

Best advice I can give is to find a faction in the game, on the server and not on the forums. There is such an abundance of nasty trolls on the forums that most people do not bother going to this website except for charging zen, jones and malley's blessings, dq, and that sort of stuff most of the time. You do have the few exceptions to that though b:embarrass

To find a faction, really just try to find squads at your level who also have the same quests you have. OR... chit chat with the bored high levels running you through your bh's and cultis etc, it may lead to a faction. Good Luck! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    LostTears is a smallish faction that fits most of your criteria. I don't WC recruit, so you won't see lame recruiting ads from us. My main/faction leader's name is YamamoriYuki, and I'm usually on early morning/evening/weekends Eastern time, and am mostly in reflections/autocultivating the rest of the time.

Faction chat activity varies with who's on and what they're doing. We've gotten several new members since the expansion who are fairly talkative, though, and are near your level (judging by avatar, which isn't necessarily accurate.) I haven't observed anyone deliberately snubbing anybody else, or treating other members badly.

I try to help people with FBs/bosses in a timely manner. (The 99s are the only ones I can't solo, though I can solo some bosses in there.) BHs are usually left up to the members to do, though if I'm doing a dungeon and forming the squad, I'll usually offer spots to eligible faction members first.

If I know someone is new to an instance and it has tricks they need to know to survive, I will take the time to explain.

If you're interested, try to contact me in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You can always try out Cyanure.

Most of the information you'll need is here < link to the website.

We might not be talking 24/7, mostly US East Coast day and evening time are the most active ones. To the rest of your questions I'd prefer to answer in a PM or ingame, you can also contact the following people:

Krisora
    jorni
    Rintarou
    KaBaam

Please feel free either to reply here, PM me on the forums or PM me ingame.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Starfall.

Active. Gets instances done. We chat like a bunch of nabs but play our toons like pros. Family like while keeping drama at a distance.

In my honest opinion, one of the best pve guilds atm on RT both number wise and leadership wise.

Pm cosmolady or X_Castillo_X ingame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss