Comments

• Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    past: those with best gear

future: those who also have best card sets

b:surrender
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Get outta here Charles.

Nah gg
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Archer--- so many good archers in RT but ill pick the top 2 Attacker_V and Elveva probly coz he is already endgame gear

Cleric--- im one of the troller in RT but im not a hater.. Mrs_Mav ofc

Barb
    > Man coz i dont see any barb do pk or pvp other than him

Veno
    > Id say Endgame gear its Vilead but ill give it to Kymraja

Mystic
    > LeahZhen

Psychic
    > LuciferV i already beat all the psy in this server except for him

Wizzard
    > Spell_Caster has gear yeah he hits hard but skill wise ill give it to Nuff_Said

Seeker----> who can beat Live_Wire >.>

Assasin----> now this is interesting im seeing people vote for theochan? why coz she is in same faction with you guys? lol HESOKA outskill all the sin in raging tide by miles... with his gears compare to theochan HESOKA is definitely the best sin in the server... Rallgum is good too

BM
    > this one made me laugh.... QQme vote for nigoshi with a comment that nigoshi knows how to play bm very well and so do Morridune... ok let me give you a hint... i know LB knows this too... if you really know how to play a BM you will never die agaist BM coz you know what are BM's weaknesses so telling me morridune and nigoshi are the best BM's in RT thats really funny... one example when i played 1v1 with morri... YAMAHABACHE told me i cant beat him and morri is the guy who invented stunlock.. guess what happen....IF YOU KNOW YOU CLASS VERY WELL WASTING CHI FOR STUNLOCK IS NOT MAKING YOU ANY BETTER... i let morri waste his chi after 1 min i did my attack coz i know he doesnt have any chi to protect him self anymore BOOM he took my combo.. and i said yeah he can have the stunlock ill get the kill... same happen to nigoshi when i met them in tourney 4 QQme vs ME Guess who won? lol.... i owe everything i know about BM to LadyBlondeh he is the best BM in RT and i know im a good apprentice :D.... BM's are the best support in this game if you really know how to play them... so tell me why do we keep winning PK's without cleric? how does my squad survive such OP peoples? why? Coz Me and LB knows how to use BM very well.... b:chuckle
  • Galtero - Raging Tide
    Galtero - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    BM
    > this one made me laugh.... QQme vote for nigoshi with a comment that nigoshi knows how to play bm very well and so do Morridune... ok let me give you a hint... i know LB knows this too... if you really know how to play a BM you will never die agaist BM coz you know what are BM's weaknesses so telling me morridune and nigoshi are the best BM's in RT thats really funny... one example when i played 1v1 with morri... YAMAHABACHE told me i cant beat him and morri is the guy who invented stunlock.. guess what happen....IF YOU KNOW YOU CLASS VERY WELL WASTING CHI FOR STUNLOCK IS NOT MAKING YOU ANY BETTER... i let morri waste his chi after 1 min i did my attack coz i know he doesnt have any chi to protect him self anymore BOOM he took my combo.. and i said yeah he can have the stunlock ill get the kill... same happen to nigoshi when i met them in tourney 4 QQme vs ME Guess who won? lol.... i owe everything i know about BM to LadyBlondeh he is the best BM in RT and i know im a good apprentice :D.... BM's are the best support in this game if you really know how to play them... so tell me why do we keep winning PK's without cleric? how does my squad survive such OP peoples? why? Coz Me and LB knows how to use BM very well.... b:chuckle

Wait no1 told me you could nominate yourself.....then im the best seeker on RT no1 can match me b:victory I'M THE BEST
    Not every1 that said nigo is the best are from QQme
    Blademaster: Nigoshi plays the best as BM in TW but 1v1 madebyvisa is still the hardest to beat.
    Like Bhavyy said Nigo is the best TWing BM and LB is the best 1v1 PKer
    and i havent seen anything from you that makes you belong on this list, the best of class isn't given to any1 that doesn't stand out of crowd and you dont Jose b:surrender
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    jose allready is a btr 1v1 and a btr tw bm than i am b:chuckle and his gear isnt where mine is ... so that kinda ends the debait rite there. also yes nigo is probably the best tw bm out here ... but i wudnt add all that up to just him .. theres a whole sqd of ppl utilising his stuns and hf's which make him shine the way he does .. in a way u cant judge a bm's tw performance without including the ppl he tw's with..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Wait no1 told me you could nominate yourself.....then im the best seeker on RT no1 can match me b:victory I'M THE BEST
    Not every1 that said nigo is the best are from QQme

Like Bhavyy said Nigo is the best TWing BM and LB is the best 1v1 PKer
    and i havent seen anything from you that makes you belong on this list, the best of class isn't given to any1 that doesn't stand out of crowd and you dont Jose b:surrender

Lol is he really good in tw or he is good as what lb said he tw's with decent people i wonder if he can tw with lower faction and can do what you think he can do... Roar and hf is so easy to do for a bm... I saw nigo played not only in tw not only in pk not only nw so if you are telling me nigo outskill me so bad and i dont belong to be atleast one of the bm who knows how to play then you probly dont know what you arr saying... And i never nominate
    My self i said LB is the best BM in raging
    Tide he is the only BM i really want to watch pvp other BM are
    Clown in a huge faction.. They shine coz they are in best faction right now... Make them
    Go to small faction and pvp with
    Bigger faction then tell me they are the best... Lol

Fyi we had so
    Many pk's/pvp with QQme i never saw any decent bm in that faction they all die so easy lol
  • Vampirapurp - Archosaur
    Vampirapurp - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm new here and i want to try other games. I am wondering if the expansions do they even connect?
    Archer: Dylena DirtySouth- Archer Legends. These two are pretty much the main reason so many rerolled Archer. Aka all the QQMe dogs that got squashed and rerolled Archer like Nips the bad BM and oh yea CROVV the other bad BM.

Assasin: HESOKA Two shot Arawin LOL.

Barbarian: Man has been playing a long time and always surprises you b:shocked

Blademaster: LadyBlondeh improved a lot and PvPs a lot more than other BMs.

Cleric: Mrs_Ex is pretty good although maxed gear makes good moves in group Pk. but Bantonesa is just as good b:dirty

Mystic: Some Levi mystic i forget the name but Always run into it in NW lol. Two shot DYLENA LOL!!!

Psychich: LuciferV been paying forever still best in our server. Owned MICAH while purged....

Seeker: LiveWire knows how to combo and one shot everything.

Wizard: Nuff_Said always does good in squad not so much 1v1s but still is a beast.

Venomancer: Even before vilead had good gears SHE always played really welll I KNEW HER BEFORE SHE WAS FAMOUS.
  • Galtero - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    Lol is he really good in tw or he is good as what lb said he tw's with decent people i wonder if he can tw with lower faction and can do what you think he can do... Roar and hf is so easy to do for a bm... I saw nigo played not only in tw not only in pk not only nw so if you are telling me nigo outskill me so bad and i dont belong to be atleast one of the bm who knows how to play then you probly dont know what you arr saying... And i never nominate
    My self i said LB is the best BM in raging
    Tide he is the only BM i really want to watch pvp other BM are
    Clown in a huge faction.. They shine coz they are in best faction right now... Make them
    Go to small faction and pvp with
    Bigger faction then tell me they are the best... Lol

Fyi we had so
    Many pk's/pvp with QQme i never saw any decent bm in that faction they all die so easy lol

This just shows how little you know of Nigo and on top of that you call yourself better then him b:chuckle you really are some1 with a big epeen (maybe you should go learn more about Nigo)

@LB that's why he's the best twing bm, he knows his role/skills as a bm in tw your not 1v1 ppl in tw it's a field were the 80v80 play and that's why your the best 1v1
    Jose may have replace you in best 1v1 but he hasn't show that he's very good at team pking gear means nothing in team pking
    Oh so I know nothing bec I don't acknowledge you to be on the list.....funny
    Maybe you should go play on the big stage were there is more than 40 well to OP gear ppl play and stop playing on the little stage were there's less than 30 well geared ppl Jose
    edited February 2014
    This just shows how little you know of Nigo and on top of that you call yourself better then him b:chuckle you really are some1 with a big epeen (maybe you should go learn more about Nigo)

@LB that's why he's the best twing bm, he knows his role/skills as a bm in tw your not 1v1 ppl in tw it's a field were the 80v80 play and that's why your the best 1v1
    Jose may have replace you in best 1v1 but he hasn't show that he's very good at team pking gear means nothing in team pking
    Oh so I know nothing bec I don't acknowledge you to be on the list.....funny
    Maybe you should go play on the big stage were there is more than 40 well to OP gear ppl play and stop playing on the little stage were there's less than 30 well geared ppl Jose

lol you are funny... if you think i havent done any TW with well geared people then you dont know me.. i was in QQme before nigo joined back.... i was in vici back then... did tw's with QQme and been with lots of OP people.... ok ill tell you this i probly didnt TW with big people that much but i PK a lot with them.... and you know what? on TW someone is telling you what to do! while in PK you have to do what is a must to keep your team alive! so being a robot in TW doesnt show any skill coz you just simply follow what is told you to do.... and COME ON LETS BE REAL! HOW CAN YOU SAY HE IS A GOOD TW BM FOR 2014 IF QQme never had a TW???? you are so FUNNY! be real man if he probly did good back then... we are not talking about last year or previous years... we are talking about best BM for 2014, since no one is having good TW except for small faction how can you tell me nigo is a best TW bm if they dont get any TW every week... lol BE REAL MAN!b:victoryb:chuckle

and btw... if he is really a good TW BM is he in the ranking atleast? lol everyone knows i started pvp'ing few months ago and i started TW'ing about 6-7 months ago... look where i am at... for a matter of 6-7months training im at 3rd place in bm pvp kills =) and im not done yet im just starting lol=)b:laughb:laugh
  • _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    -Whoz_Nutz alt of that other alt-b:shocked
  • Galtero - Raging Tide
    edited February 2014
    lol you are funny... if you think i havent done any TW with well geared people then you dont know me.. i was in QQme before nigo joined back.... i was in vici back then... did tw's with QQme and been with lots of OP people.... ok ill tell you this i probly didnt TW with big people that much but i PK a lot with them.... and you know what? 1.on TW someone is telling you what to do! while in PK you have to do what is a must to keep your team alive! so being a robot in TW doesnt show any skill coz you just simply follow what is told you to do.... and COME ON LETS BE REAL! 2. HOW CAN YOU SAY HE IS A GOOD TW BM FOR 2014 IF QQme never had a TW???? you are so FUNNY! be real man if he probly did good back then... we are not talking about last year or previous years... 3. we are talking about best BM for 2014, since 4. no one is having good TW except for small faction 5. how can you tell me nigo is a best TW bm if they dont get any TW every week... lol BE REAL MAN!

6. and btw... if he is really a good TW BM is he in the ranking atleast? lol everyone knows i started pvp'ing few months ago and i started TW'ing about 6-7 months ago... look where i am at... for a matter of 6-7months training im at 3rd place in bm pvp kills =) and im not done yet im just starting lol=)b:laughb:laugh
    Uhmmm......
    1. it's called nigo's squad for a reason he runs the squad, he makes the decision that keeps his squad alive and any1 thats been in his squad wants to stay in his squad .... your point invalid
    2. good point .... maybe bec just having him in tw change everything it doesn't matter were he is big or small tw(wait didn't i tell you to go learn more about him b:surrender)
    3. wait wat b:shocked i thought we were talking about best looking person
    4. any1 can kill nirvy T3 ppl or 1-4 r9rr(r9 t3) it doesnt take much skill and small faction tw is just for ppl that want to pk and work on their pvp ranking list were as big faction tw is about being the best and only vici,qqme,levi and zoo were on the stage of the big faction tw
    5. in my 3years of tw exp he's 1 of the few ppl that skill keeps getting better and better at his class
    6. easy question tw isnt about one person its about the whole squad and even bigger its about the whole faction working together but yea gz on being the 3rd most pvp killing bm ...wait isn't that the list were ppl killed their alt's to get higher on???

Doesnt matter were i was i always hear the same thing "here comes nigo squad WATCH OUT" and that isn't just words ppl say but yea
    It seems you know very little to nothing about me b:laugh hence nigo best twing bm and LB best 1v1 but like you said its called the Best of Each Class 2014 seeing as 2014 only just started the past of the person must be calculate in to ..yes you may be a new upcomer to the list of best but your missing something to be above all other bm's
    Far as i know you get the Rookie of the Year nothing more than that
    edited February 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mistiks - Raging Tide
    Mistiks - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I will try to be neutral here =D

Archer: any r9r+12

Assassin: Heso/ Sinful in pvp ....in TW ... humm sin in tw? b:chuckle

Barbarian: Man / Herozero (i think they are the only 2 barbs killed me 2 shots b:laugh

Blademaster: Cloud (the BM from valks is far more skilled than anyone i know) and weiwei in TW he is briliant.

Cleric: i saw Banto even killing Mav he has amazing gears oki... but he knows what to do with them.

Mystic: LeahZhen (god she so hard to kill)

Psyphic: LuciferV

Seeker: Hotsama and Live.

Wizard: Spell and NUff (brain over gears)

Venomancer: vilead (she is a barb or a veno?) b:chuckle
  • ArrowBaron - Raging Tide
    ArrowBaron - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I usually don't post here but this thread is fun, so i'll give a chance.

I've read many comments and saw almost all lists, some people choose the PvP factor, others Guild faction/Friendship or PvE. Lets make clear that are two kind of players, PvP and PvE. Some players are badass in PvP but die as a newbie in dungeons and others are gods in PvE with great gears but don't like PvP and rather a blue nick.

I rarely go PvP nowdays (damn T3) but i "keep in touch" with the pk news, while i look the PvE side when i do dungeons with people.

So far my list is like that:

Blademaster: Some people think they only knows how to Stun+HF, but there are much more from that, few BMs are brave enough to face players, especially in TW where they usually die easily after their combo. But i believe BMs are one of best class in this game, they can do everything from tank to kill from support to controlling. Names as ladyblondeh, weiwei and Nigoshi appear often, saw both already and they're good but not so good as JoseRizal, just didn't have opportunity to see his PvE side.

Wizard: In past, he was one of the most feared class, in the beginning at PvP were only archers and wizards ruling the world, now, its just another forgotten class with few skilled players. There are great names as SpellCaster and Nuffsaid, which are great players, but to be honest i don't feel "that fear" when i see or face them. As an archer for 6 years (what i did with my life?) i learnt much about wizards, and the one who really amuse me is Ryougishiki.

Archer: The choice of many PvP players, sadly, most of archers doesn't know how to PvE. Of course we have a lot of big names as Dylena, DirtySouth, Impatiens, AriaArrow, etc.
    I would choose boogiepanda (one of the reasons i came to this server 3 years ago), but since he quited the best archer PvP/PvE so far is Elveva. Saw him doing things that even some barbs are afraid and using skills like few archers do.

Cleric: Some people say that cleric are purely support, others say that is a "metal wizard", but few people can dominate the art of being both. For obvious reasons, we always pay more attention to clerics when in squads, and i don't even need to point that many clerics only knows 4 skills (Ress, Buffs, BB and Ironheart), this breaks my heart. The best support/PvP cleric i ever saw is MrsMav.

Barbarian: A rare class and one of most respected, if not the most. Its kinda rare see barbs in PvP, i even saw few in this server, i mostly pay attention at tws and i can point few that deserves a medal for being great. But there is a name that everyone knows for his great skills and leadership. The name is Man.

Venomancer: I must confess i feel disappointed about venos in this server! Most of them wants to go sage and stay in PvE (nothing against sage venos!), only wants to "purge" and "amp", do they know anything else? Both Sage and Demon venos have awesome skills that if used correctly can cause a pile of dead bodies, and i saw that in TW some times. I can count in fingers of one hand the venos i give applause. I don't see this person lately, not sure if quited or is just quiet, i appoint vilead as the best veno.

Assassin: Now there is a category that we have a lot of good names! Theochan is great at PvE and TW (didnt saw she in pvp?) Rallgum great in tw and pvp as well as Kastus, Ulquiorra and Sinfull. But there are forgotten names that we don't remember anymore, like SAINT was awesome in PvP with Mav, Madrigorian was good too, Idrl was feared in TW by many people (he was one of few sins i saw in past using a perfect stealth kill combo, killing not one person but many at same time). But so far the best name to point out is HESOKA.

Psychic: Usually they're easy to be killed, unless they know how to play, quite sad i don't know many good psychics here, there are some good names to show but i'll stick with the people's choice so far, LuciferV got my respect after some time watching him play. I wouldn't say he's the best psychic i ever saw, i would be lieing if i did, but he's good.

Seeker: Raging Tide had many great seekers in past! But unfortunately most of them quited. I remember times when i faced Vertu, DeathsDoor used to kill tons of people. Other great one was D_Blade_Dance, i laugh remembering people together running from his vortex cause they knew it was one shot.
    I think now there is only one name (even if i don't like to admit) Livewire, so far is the best.

Mystic: Even more rare than barbs and so few desired, it breaks my heart, its an excellent class, but the most doesn't recognize its valor. I rather think mystics are still in "learning process" and few people really mastered it. There was a mystic that in beginning was just another player who dies in one shot in tws. But after some time, i faced him in TW and was unbelievable his skills, he killed as many as other r9 archer. He was GaiaSeeker, but again, since he quited i would choose LeahZhen, died for her many times, saw friends bragging about how she is good as mystic and in pve she was great as well.

Wow, this got bigger than i expected and took a lot of time thinking, but i worth! I know many will be lazy to read (i would be) so i marked the important stuff. Hope you enjoy.
    edited February 2014
    Uhmmm......
    1. it's called nigo's squad for a reason he runs the squad, he makes the decision that keeps his squad alive and any1 thats been in his squad wants to stay in his squad .... your point invalid
    2. good point .... maybe bec just having him in tw change everything it doesn't matter were he is big or small tw(wait didn't i tell you to go learn more about him b:surrender)
    3. wait wat b:shocked i thought we were talking about best looking person
    4. any1 can kill nirvy T3 ppl or 1-4 r9rr(r9 t3) it doesnt take much skill and small faction tw is just for ppl that want to pk and work on their pvp ranking list were as big faction tw is about being the best and only vici,qqme,levi and zoo were on the stage of the big faction tw
    5. in my 3years of tw exp he's 1 of the few ppl that skill keeps getting better and better at his class
    6. easy question tw isnt about one person its about the whole squad and even bigger its about the whole faction working together but yea gz on being the 3rd most pvp killing bm ...wait isn't that the list were ppl killed their alt's to get higher on???

Doesnt matter were i was i always hear the same thing "here comes nigo squad WATCH OUT" and that isn't just words ppl say but yea
    It seems you know very little to nothing about me b:laugh hence nigo best twing bm and LB best 1v1 but like you said its called the Best of Each Class 2014 seeing as 2014 only just started the past of the person must be calculate in to ..yes you may be a new upcomer to the list of best but your missing something to be above all other bm's
    Far as i know you get the Rookie of the Year nothing more than that

Lol you are so funny now everything you say doesnt
    Make make sense lol... You really like to argue huh? Lol ok if you think
    Nigo is better than lb then ok lol... Nigo squad? Lmao when i was in qqme
    From man squad to badbud squad to enemy
    Squad to crow squad... Lol really i get invited to join their
    Squad they chose me over nigo well thats before i left QQme im just saying there is no such thing as nigo squad coz all i know is he run NW with disrupted's squad and lately im
    Seeing him with Man squad wiich is one of my
    Squads target in nw we love to hunt them and send them back to base lollollol..... Yeah nigo squad who is in there? Bunch of nigo clown? Lolollollol
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    A new year falls upon us! With this great expansion, and TW time slots bug, many have withheld on PVP for quite some time to explore the PVE aspect of Primal World and Reawakening.

I would like to ask who, in your personal opinion, plays the best roll within PVP AND PVE for their class?

Please respond with a name and logical reason!

Archer:
    Assassin:
    Barbarian:
    Blademaster:
    Cleric:
    Mystic:
    Psyphic:
    Seeker:
    Wizard:
    Venomancer:

Please refrain from trolling or bashing on others opinion.

As a sin ,I'll talk about sins only ~and about pkers only ... I have no idea about others Who never pk or rarely do, I've watched all sins play .. And i think Rallgum is best sin out there .

Kastus is good tank ~ good CC , but not best killing sin .

HESOKA... fought Mrs_Mav fully buffed -purged mav and the fight lasted over 1 hour he couldn't kill Mrs_Mav . when hesoka lost "the full buffs" he died in 20 sec MAX .
    Honestly -hesoka is nothing without buff .
    Hesoka game play is SPARK to win ~ 2 or 3 spark While he's fully buffed . everyone know a sin fully buffed will tank ANYONE on server ( except for seekers 1 shot combo with sacrificial slash ) or a crit from fire combo from a wiz .
    Small msg to HESOKA ~ go watch Rinc on other server,Or Try ***_***_SIN killing r9rr josd seeker without sparks, see it doesn't require keep sparking to live any pvp or to kill +8 and 10 ppl like u do , he kills full +12 josd ppl without sparking at all .
    To be fair about HESOKA , ill say he can get his kill but compared to other sins - thats not the skill a sin can use to win his game thats being over powered with continous spark+ CC instant kill.

Rallgum with low gear compared to anyone around ( refine or shards) does the best job .

other sins are all good ~ sin play isn't 100% about skill its who's tidal proc to cancel opponent stun~ and CC skills . Or who's laggy less lately cause we all know server being shiity since few months .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As a sin ,I'll talk about sins only ~and about pkers only ... I have no idea about others Who never pk or rarely do, I've watched all sins play .. And i think Rallgum is best sin out there .

HESOKA... fought Mrs_Mav fully buffed -purged mav and the fight lasted over 1 hour he couldn't kill Mrs_Mav . when hesoka lost "the full buffs" he died in 20 sec MAX .
    Hesoka game play is SPARK to win ~ 2 or 3 spark While he's fully buffed . everyone know a sin fully buffed will tank ANYONE on server ( except for seekers 1 shot combo with sacrificial slash ) or a crit from fire combo from a wiz .
    Small msg to HESOKA ~ go watch Rinc on other server,Or Try ***_***_SIN killing r9rr josd seeker without sparks, see it doesn't require keep sparking to live any pvp or to kill +8 and 10 ppl like u do , he kills full +12 josd ppl without sparking at all .
    To be fair about HESOKA , ill say he can get his kill but compared to other sins - thats not the skill a sin can use to win his game thats being over powered with continous spark+ CC instant kill.

Rallgum with low gear compared to anyone around ( refine or shards) does the best job .

other sins are all good ~ sin play isn't 100% about skill its who's tidal proc to cancel opponent stun~ and CC skills . Or who's laggy less lately cause we all know server being shiity since few months .

No One mentioned you Ulq sorry b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    No One mentioned you Ulq sorry b:bye

Your way in answering ppl never logical, never mature .. u might grow up later ^^
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited February 2014

said the sin that only pops out of stealth on full buffs and trys to 1 shot ppl then when they dont die ig and back to stealth ... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    said the sin that only pops out of stealth on full buffs and trys to 1 shot ppl then when they dont die ig and back to stealth ... b:bye

This. And isn't he on a private server now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Ahahaha Ugliourrraaa!!

Its okay baby <3, as long as I make you look like a total dumbturd when you pop on me doing my dailies only to hit that release button in rage and shame along with your "wify", and a bonus to that "making you rage quit your psychic", trolling you hardcore,! hey! I don't mined being the worst sin on the server TROLOLOLOL.
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alphasinbm
    alphasinbm Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Archer: the best archer PvP/PvE so far is Elveva. Saw him doing things that even some barbs are afraid and using skills like few archers do.

lolwhat?

So he's really good at pve or plays archer exactly how it's NOT supposed to be played and that makes him the best?
    Good one.
    edited February 2014
    alphasinbm wrote: »
    lolwhat?

So he's really good at pve or plays archer exactly how it's NOT supposed to be played and that makes him the best?
    Good one.

Well, i don't blame you for not knowing this. Let's start to the point that many archers doesn't know their skills besides stun+quickshot, i often see archer opening BoA on bosses, or "afraid" to spark, archers who doesn't have a clue the function of STA, archers who doesn't know a basic combo to use in PvE or TW, gods and how many times i saw r9 archers hitting physical damage on HA classes. Anyway, i can go hours explaining what is a decent archer play and what isn't.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well, i don't blame you for not knowing this. Let's start to the point that many archers doesn't know their skills besides stun+quickshot, i often see archer opening BoA on bosses, or "afraid" to spark, archers who doesn't have a clue the function of STA, archers who doesn't know a basic combo to use in PvE or TW, gods and how many times i saw r9 archers hitting physical damage on HA classes. Anyway, i can go hours explaining what is a decent archer play and what isn't.

I don't think you fully understand why some people do that. It's not cus its unwise but instead cus its necessary. Archers aren't supposed to tank or try to, if they can..and choose to...good for them. STA isn't a good use 90% of the time anymore considering the DD power people put in will bring anything down 20% hp faster then a STA can be shoot of not mentioning other classes can do it quicker as well.

physical attack on HA is sometimes a better option then magic depending on who or what it is and what for. Once again, I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm sure you're over judging people over what they use without knowing why they do so. PVE doesn't require you to be rocket since and having good gears in PVP likewise. For no I see no archer impressive unless they can do what they do now with less then what they have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Not over judging someone, telling my point of view. You are free to check our server tw videos, i would say especially from our factions tw and you will see some huge mistakes by archers side, yes i know the importance of hitting physical on enemy to debuff, but that's not the case (didn't expressed myself well). STA isn't well used since 2008, and even nowdays i see people (especially sage archers) trying to reduce boss MAX hp when its bellow 30%, thinking they'll one shot boss. Also as you know STA isn't only for that, for us demon archers it increases crit, a very important skill to use on combos and that's what i'm referring to. What i see is archers who only knows couple of skills, its the same discussion of sins that only knows triple spark and F1, we can stay like this forever.

Anyway, not trying to disrespect you or point that you're wrong, we obviously have different views of it and i don't have intention to proceed with a longer discussion.
  • JaviMaster - Raging Tide
    JaviMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Archer: harkin
    Assassin: Ulqui
    Barbarian: Man
    Blademaster: LadyB and JaviMaster jiji
    Cleric: CW and Mav
    Mystic: ... no idea
    Psyphic: Luci
    Seeker: Live
    Wizard: spell