Different Between lv4 and Lv5 Mag/Def Passive.

Options
ihereforfun
ihereforfun Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
I was at lvl 4 Phy/Mag Def. Today i learned lvled 5 but for some reason there isn't a huge different as lvl3 going to lvl 4 anyone notice this?
Post edited by ihereforfun on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I was at lvl 4 Phy/Mag Def. Today i learned lvled 5 but for some reason there isn't a huge different as lvl3 going to lvl 4 anyone notice this?

I have it at lvl 5 = 40%, heck it`s still sick and for free, can`t complain!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    takes my blood!

on another note, i cant really tell either lol... got 40% atm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    There's been some other threads about these passive skills and apparently they don't give the same amount at each level. So you may see a big spike at one level and not much difference at the next.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I think I measured a 9% equipment bonus from level 3 to level 4 and a 7% bonus from level 4 to level 5.
    So you're right.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    There is a detail: you get damage increase with other passive, so even this one is free, it's kinda must have b:chuckle Though, I can't tell exactly how much more you can take with it and without from player who maxed his damage passive and who didn't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Well, I aint rb yet, but was wondering...

What exactly are these bonuses? I heard pdef, ele resist, damage and crit%
    How does the point system work?
    How many points per what (per level? etc?) to get these points?
    What is the maximum "points / levels of bonus" possible at 2x rb'd and 105?

...OR... could I get a link to such info without it being a horizons qq fest thread?

...AND... might as well ask on a War Avatar Cards' stats and set bonuses thread while im at it b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I think I measured a 9% equipment bonus from level 3 to level 4 and a 7% bonus from level 4 to level 5.
    So you're right.
    knowing pwi the % will get lower and lower as you get higher ))))))):
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So far I've gotten around 560 from each level. This is anecdotal, though I've always made sure I was wearing the exact same equipment each time (since I switch between p def and mag ring).

I'll post here if lvl 5 gives me something different. It shouldn't go lower, since the only thing really changing per my gears is bonus p def from meridian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I got 7% of equipment value from lvl0 to lvl1. 8% from lvl2 to lvl3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    hmmm dont see how small variations in % matter too much- we're still going to level them all. f:stare
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Leveling my passive from 4 to 5 increased my p def from 17504 to 18143 (self-buffed), a 639 increase. My gear and meridians haven't changed since my last passive which gave ~560'ish. So apparently at least for me, it's giving more total p. def as I level it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited February 2014
    Options
    aaaannndd i forgot to check @ lv6 b:angry